• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Famous

Smash Champion
Also you can change my description to 2-0's a MD/VA power ranker. Beating Boss' mario. going 1-2 with ninjalink. Beating Lobos. Going even with Candy and Omni. And soon beating Malcolm in Sonic dittos at Genesis lol. G@ME (I'm a cocky mother ****er)
Trying to make dreams become a reality? Go for it...

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
The **** really happened. Wow at these negros not believing the ****. I know i'm cocky but I don't lie about ****. Ask NL and anyone of them themselves.

**** stays real around me. When i lose i lose (slik's Wario has knocked me out of tournies like shi). When i win i win. G@ME = Get at ME

NL match Busted out ROB on me after taking the second match. Brawl at the Mall

Boss match MM. Beat his Mario so he busts out Luigi on me. Brawl till you fall

Lobos match. I played him on livestream. 2-2

Candy / Omni. On livestream. Anyone that watched those matches saw they always came down to that last hit.

2-0'd Hat's MK and D3 at C3

And Malcolm and me are playing at genesis. We've been hyping the shi on the Sonic boards since *****s were in diapers.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Also you can change my description to 2-0's a MD/VA power ranker. Beating Boss' mario. going 1-2 with ninjalink. Beating Lobos. Going even with Candy and Omni. And soon beating Malcolm in Sonic dittos at Genesis lol. G@ME (I'm a cocky mother ****er)
I mean, you didn't run even with Candy and Omni, you lost, yes it was close, but thats still a loss, just saying

Cocky kid

I'll update it slightly later in the weekend

Famous

Smash Champion
The **** really happened. Wow at these negros not believing the ****. I know i'm cocky but I don't lie about ****. Ask NL and anyone of them themselves.

**** stays real around me. When i lose i lose (slik's Wario has knocked me out of tournies like shi). When i win i win. G@ME = Get at ME

NL match Busted out ROB on me after taking the second match. Brawl at the Mall

Boss match MM. Beat his Mario so he busts out Luigi on me. Brawl till you fall

Lobos match. I played him on livestream. 2-2

Candy / Omni. On livestream. Anyone that watched those matches saw they always came down to that last hit.

2-0'd Hat's MK and D3 at C3

And Malcolm and me are playing at genesis. We've been hyping the shi on the Sonic boards since *****s were in diapers.

Lol, You wound up losing most of the sets in the end...2-0'ing Hat is nothing to be proud of....just saying

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Shado are you coming to the farm tomorrow? It sounds like it's gonna be pretty big this time.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ shado - cockiness invites critisism, just the way it be

@ famous - do you even matter?

@ caesar - you still brawling on sunday? if im feeling better ill be there all day, just lemme know if its cool.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah man come on down! It's gonna be an actual tourney this time, but it's cool if you just wanna come play friendlies and hang.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wolf is better then sonic.ill continue to say this where sonics go.wolf's have barrels of tricks and ultra super happy laser fun time/

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
nothing wrong with being cocky, just gotta be able to deal with the concequences.

lil b, you are forever out of this crew...no discussion...youre gone....

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i like how its considered an insult to accuse someone of maining mk. just look how defensive turkeyboy got right there. the easiest way to avoid this accusation is to never ever play mk. its worked well for me, i washed my hands of him after day one, maybe 2. dont recall that far back.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Shado are you coming to the farm tomorrow? It sounds like it's gonna be pretty big this time.
I gotta work. 2- close. They have me working non stop cause im taking off for Genesis. I can't blame them though

Also i saw the results of the tourney. :L We can only go up from here. I gotta be there next time

Oh and I'm trying to get at that Wifiknight. I want to see how legit it really is.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Sanoscy is a beast. I actually talked to him a long time ago on some AiB chat but I don't know if he remembers. Just the name Sanoscy reminded me xD His Metaknight is technical. Once he gets smarter he's going to rapeee

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I mean, he already beat Chu Dat and Alpha Zealot, not a bad start, he also beat G-regulate last week. Kid is good, lets see how he holds up in the coming weeks.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
With the induction (with waffle's approval at next tourney or whatever, but for now he's listed) of Sanoscy, I've decided that the crew can grow no larger. I agree that it has gotten very large, and I don't want people to feel like they are faded or old news. I love everybody in this crew.

The only inductions we will make after this point will be if we have drop outs. (everyone stay in the crew! Don't drop out!)

In the next few weeks, I'm not going to tournaments. I'd be willing to have an ATHF only training session at my place (assuming my parents are ok with that, they should be) and we can just chill out for a day and have some fun, play non-brawl games like melee, pokemon, smash 64, mario kart etc. and just go out to eat and have a blast. Would you all be up for that? The only thing is I live quite a distance from most of you.

Speaking of location, could everyone provide their location for their profiles? If you don't want your city mentioned due to internet weirdos or something, just say your area like your county and state or something like that.

I could have smashfests on the 11th and 18th, who'd be down for that? I know a lot of you kids are in NoVA and can't get up here, if one of you guys wants to host we could do that as well.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
wolf is better then sonic.ill continue to say this where sonics go.wolf's have barrels of tricks and ultra super happy laser fun time/
WOW stfu with your wolf BS. Every post says wolf this, wolf that. WOLF SUCKS lol. Your cool irl but on the boards your annoying.

btw: tant you can put my Location as Reston VA

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Tant - then you should join me at woodbridge sometimes...
all we did is play smash, chill and went out to eat

i mean.. we didn't get to watch movies at the mall (due to many people are broke) :/
but chill with smashers is way better than going tourneys sometimes :o

:(.korn idk why u keep sayin that.i main mk in doubles.that is true.but in singles its all about wolf and maybe bowser if im in the mood.YOU MAIN MK.
uh.. ok ?
mk is my main since i start playing brawl :laugh:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Heh, I should team with Sanocsy at the next Circuit event, then let EE team with him forever again

I think we could win the event

Kenrawr

Smash Master
WOW stfu with your wolf BS. Every post says wolf this, wolf that. WOLF SUCKS lol. Your cool irl but on the boards your annoying.

btw: tant you can put my Location as Reston VA
Don't hate on wolfsies ;/

Seagull, shhh for the love of God.

And stay away from livestream commentary.

Forever and ever and ever and ever.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
hey guys.isnt it noying when sum1 types w/o apostrophes or spaces between there sentinces or good spelling or grammur.i dont like it that much.how bout u

SOVAman

Smash Hero
hey guys.isnt it noying when sum1 types w/o apostrophes or spaces between there sentinces or good spelling or grammur.i dont like it that much.how bout u
Someone say Seagulll

Seagull your commentating sucks all you talk about is wolf. Your annoying as hell on the boards. And I saw your combo vid and it was complete garbage no offense. Also Linken Park is horrible stop listening to that.

Nothing against you just calm down and stop posting

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Someone say Seagulll

Seagull your commentating sucks all you talk about is wolf. Your annoying as hell on the boards. And I saw your combo vid and it was complete garbage no offense. Also Linken Park is horrible stop listening to that.

Nothing against you just calm down and stop posting
You can't say all that then say "nothing against you". lmao.

Top Bottom