• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Someone say Seagulll

Seagull your commentating sucks all you talk about is wolf. Your annoying as hell on the boards. And I saw your combo vid and it was complete garbage no offense. Also Linken Park is horrible stop listening to that.

Nothing against you just calm down and stop posting
I agree that commentating sucks........ we need more tant + ee

but Linkin Park is amazing........ -_-

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Yeah, Tant (and I'm sure EE would too) actually tells you who's playing unlike TKO and Seagull who'd rather just converse with the chat.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lil'b and waffle with the trash talk is awesome

Yeah EE, next live feed, lets do some serious commentary, we got this

Nice Smash GOD, win the tournament

Edit: Hopefully you play your brother in winners finals

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Find your own partner Tant. I want to get my teamwork with Sanoscy perfect, we did that good for our first time teaming, we can easily get top 3 all the time with practice! :)

Agreed @ commentary, I should of been on that **** more with you haha!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lil b is always hating on me.why?idk.i never trash talk about him or even yoshi in general.i hardly trash talk anyone.

my combo vid i made in one day out of random clips i had.i know it isnt good.yeesh.me+tko commentary was funny.we just talked about random **** or conversed with the chat.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Find your own partner Tant. I want to get my teamwork with Sanoscy perfect, we did that good for our first time teaming, we can easily get top 3 all the time with practice! :)

Agreed @ commentary, I should of been on that **** more with you haha!
You just want him because he's really good, you do this all the time, you know what i'm talking about

I know you want to win and stuff, but other members of the crew should team with him as well, especially the ones who are proficient in teams

Lobos

Smash Master
Shado you've never beat me in a set lol last time we played you beat me once and then every other time I just 2 stocked you :p

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Last time we played i went 2-2 with you on livestream. You want to be the Sonic killer because you beat Speed, Bionic, and Kojin's Sonic but you have yet to beat me consistently. I win then you would then I would again and so on.

I guess I need to knock you to losers a tourney for us to finally settle this. And if I win first round you have no chance of beating me on FD or Yoshi's Island.

Also I heard Malcolm wrecked you with Sonic...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Last time we played i went 2-2 with you on livestream. You want to be the Sonic killer because you beat Speed, Bionic, and Kojin's Sonic but you have yet to beat me consistently. I win then you would then I would again and so on.

I guess I need to knock you to losers a tourney for us to finally settle this. And if I win first round you have no chance of beating me on FD or Yoshi's Island.

lol

I'm the real Sonic Killer :laugh: get at me

Levitibus

Smash Ace
You just want him because he's really good, you do this all the time, you know what i'm talking about
Huh? I've teamed with good people b4 and not done so well(expect Korn <3) cause we had 0 team work, I like teaming with him cause his flat out aggression goes well with me so I can hold stock or camp when need be (that's good team work) and its fun. I'm not in the mood for your **** Scott. I'm determined to find a teams partner like him that I work well with and become the Atomsk and Inui of this region! I've told you that!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
he is a true wifi knight. his powers worked when he needed them. just another online friendly to him.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Wow at these peeps fighting over Sanocsy like this lol. His wifi-knight is straight beast but lets not start arguing over who will team with him. He is just in it for fun so give him a break. Let him decide who he will team with and at what tourney.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
No one is fighting over him, I presented my reason for wanting to team with him which is simply to build our already present teamwork even more and it was fun, that's it. The man can team with whoever he wants in the end, won't make me dislike him one bit. We wanted him to join because he's good yes but also because he's easy going and not a prick like some Wifi people, though if you hang around us long enough you might become one anyway :bee:

Makes me wondering how lil b got in, looooooool joking lil b XD :laugh:

slikvik - this aint Brawl+ son loooool, I hate that game <.<

Edit - I've been banned on All Is Brawl, darn it >___>;

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You can't say all that then say "nothing against you". lmao.
HAHA lol I was trying to be a little nice.

lil b is always hating on me.why?idk.i never trash talk about him or even yoshi in general.i hardly trash talk anyone.

my combo vid i made in one day out of random clips i had.i know it isnt good.yeesh.me+tko commentary was funny.we just talked about random **** or conversed with the chat.
Learn to type.normal people dont type.like this. you dumb ***.

I dont like you cuz you cant type. All you talk about is wolf and wolf is ****. Also your commentating is garbage looooooooooool so stop posting and stop commentating. And never bring your bro to a tourney ever again he is just as annoying as you so the both of you is like hell.

Edit: E I am just honest. Also wifi blows at least with ****ty *** yoshi so I just don't play it. With out me this crew would be nothing. I am your inspiration to thrive and fight through your tough times. I MADE YOU SONZZZZZZZZ

<3333333

Edit2: those ******* mods locked my Billy Mays thread what disrespectful *****

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Lil' B you can't hate on Seagull's commentary. When you got on the mic my ears started bleeding <_< Seriously, you sounded like you were crying. <3

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
LOL Lil b is crazy. I'll make sure never to get on his bad side or I may get pics like this...

Anyway I think i need to start teaming with some members of the crew if I ain't going double Sonic.

Does anyone here even know how to team with a Sonic? we all know June doesn't

jjvirus

Smash Champion
(Not in the crew) but I know HOW to team with a Sonic. ROB and Sonic isn't the best team combination though. Just throwin' that out there :p

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Wow at this ROB combo that was just thrown at me.

I know how to fight ROB now J! And Sonic + > ROB + anyday ;)

JJ you are not the only one asking me to teach them Sonic right now >_>; You guys still wouldn't use him in tournies lol. Whats the point?

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I want to keep playing smash anymore. I've been doing bad the past two tournies, and I won't be alone in the SF and BB community cause H2YL will be in SF and my friend will be in BB.

I'm really not sure :/

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Not necessarily, it may not be a wise idea compared to other characters I could choose from, but I'd use him for for matchups I know I won't be able to do (like GnW). Plus, I was originnaly going to main Sonic anyway but gave up on him because I liked ROB better. Now that I feel my R.O.B. is getting to it's peak, I want to learn a few other characters. I have Admiral (Admiral Pit that is) teaching me Pit, and hopefully you and SingNstache (unknown NC Sonic) to teach me Sonic. So yeah :)

BZ keep playing. We need more white Falcos. Don't leave BC all alone :(

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Anyway I think i need to start teaming with some members of the crew if I ain't going double Sonic.

Does anyone here even know how to team with a Sonic? we all know June doesn't
I have teamed with Tajs sonic before and it wasn't that bad. I would team with you sometime the only problem is. WE CAN'T KILL lol

I don't know if I want to keep playing smash anymore. I've been doing bad the past two tournies, and I won't be alone in the SF and BB community cause H2YL will be in SF and my friend will be in BB.

I'm really not sure :/
Its up to you. But placing don't matter that much as long as your having fun don't quit. Look at E he has been playing since like 2005 and he never places that consistently but he still shows up. Sorry for using you as an example E lulz.

Lobos

Smash Master

Good luck with playing me on FD.....also malcolm played me once with sonic lol and it was really close......plus malcolm is prolly the best sonic I've played next to blue :laugh:

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
@ Lobos: 5-10 dollar MM next tourney. Sonic vs Toon Link. Best of of 3 all neutrals. We'll see if you are truly the Sonic killer. And I'll make sure to show you a new league of Sonic. If anyone is gonna surpass Malcolm I'll make sure its me since he thinks im his apprentice and shi. I'm determined to finish this new style for my Sonic at Genesis with his help.

@ JJ: Sonic vs G&W is no better than ROB vs G&W. If you are looking for a secondary for match ups then why not learn D3 or someone? Sonic doesn't have the best match ups

@ Lil b: we can give it a try in a few doubles friendlies first. I'll make sure not to just join a tourney with some random lucario that likes to kill his own teammate lol.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Sonic is cool, I don't need a reason to want to learn him :p

Lower tiers are funner to play. If anything I'm going just gonna play like Tant's Mk...seems to be working fine for him -_-"

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I've been playing since 06 and I've placed very well a lot in Melee lil b, you are talking non sense.

Brawl I go back and forth though, the game is more random haha
lol my bad.

I just really want to make PR and I can't. =/

Fyi It is like impossible to be on PRing if you have only been to like 2 tourneys. If you want to be on a list (that doesn't mean that much) so badly then you have to go to wayyyyyy more tourneys.

Top Bottom