• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ smashgod - perhaps youre not familiar with us. we are AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE. the day we start acting serious is the day we all quit life.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
lol, i played a bunch of teams friendlies with Smash GOD and LLOD. they got incredible teamwork.

i needa get better at dubz :p

and i dont really care whats in my sig. lucario and DK with some sparkles? xD as long as it looks cool; thanks Smash GOD.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
All of yours will probably have sparkles anyways ;)

June pick one of the two; too many focuses is bad in a signature. I'm also going to fix mine up a bit.

Shado yours is probably next

ALSO. Teams with June was fun. But LLOD's done for now, anyone want to play singles?

Yay mah sig looks better now

Shado's sig:

Coney

Smash Master
i could make some sigs

but i must warn you, they won't be tacky dreadful affairs like the ones i've been exposed to

i got class, son

though i don't know what i could ask for in return

maybe you guys could forfeit to me if we met in tourney!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
coney ill cut you a deal. you make me an awesome berserk sig, possibly encorporate earthbound, maybe some zss. if you do this, i will go easy against you in all non smash bros related tourneys ;)

if that aint enough i guess i could just train you in the ways of d3 like ive done for ee.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yes, I mean avatar, will edit shortly

Oh yeah, Lil'b, for the crew banner, I want everyone to be a different character, even though we have 3 people who use Metaknight a lot, I would like everyone to be represented with a different character. If anyone is not cool with this suggestion, let me know, but here is what I propose:

Tantalus- Fox
Waffle- Zero Suit Samus
EE- Dedede
Lil'B- Yoshi
Bonk- Donkey Kong
Shado- Sonic
June- Lucario
Beta- Falco
Sito- Ike
Smash GOD- Mario
LLOD- Peach
Sanoscy- Metaknight

We could always manipulate it, say if June wanted to be repped by DK, we could make Bonk IC's, and June DK, or if waffle wanted to be lucario, etc.

Only thing would be if Smash GOD wanted to be repped by MK, since Sanoscy has no alternates. Don't have an answer for that one.

P.S. I've used Fox 2 of the past 3 weeks, just to beat ROB players

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yes, I mean avatar, will edit shortly

Oh yeah, Lil'b, for the crew banner, I want everyone to be a different character, even though we have 3 people who use Metaknight a lot, I would like everyone to be represented with a different character. If anyone is not cool with this suggestion, let me know, but here is what I propose:

Tantalus- Fox
Waffle- Zero Suit Samus
EE- Dedede
Lil'B- Yoshi
Bonk- Donkey Kong
Shado- Sonic
June- Lucario
Beta- Falco
Sito- Ike
Smash GOD- Mario
LLOD- Peach
Sanoscy- Metaknight

We could always manipulate it, say if June wanted to be repped by DK, we could make Bonk IC's, and June DK, or if waffle wanted to be lucario, etc.

Only thing would be if Smash GOD wanted to be repped by MK, since Sanoscy has no alternates. Don't have an answer for that one.

P.S. I've used Fox 2 of the past 3 weeks, just to beat ROB players
Yeah I got some editing to doz.

Well bonk recently always wants the computer for anime loooooool

so I will try to find time

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
D: Tant we lost our next match because our opponents had a ****ty connection and we lagucided like 50 times >.<

EDIT: Waffle -

BY THE WAY: I hope you all know how to make these your sigs ._. Quote my post and copy the image code into your signature

EDIT again: EE -

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
talk about cram fest, no offense lil b but im just not liking it. not your fault there, just too many members to cram pictures for everyone in such a tiny space, theres gotta be something else we can come up with.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
talk about cram fest, no offense lil b but im just not liking it. not your fault there, just too many members to cram pictures for everyone in such a tiny space, theres gotta be something else we can come up with.

Well do better then lmfao

too many god **** members

SOVAman

Smash Hero

Okay I took out Beta and sito but the left side looks effed up still.

the ICs look weird and so does the fox

Edit: yea its from Paper Mario 2 I love that game

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
:p

lol the Mario using FLUDD in lilb's sig is fitting because I use that move a lot xD

For the record: I consistently beat ThatGuy in mario dittos online. He's considered like the best Mario in Canada or something

Top Bottom