• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Coney

Smash Master
just an idea, do a character-selection type thing, mortal kombat style. headshot of the character, small text with player's name on the bottom border

might be a better way to cram all you jerks in there

SOVAman

Smash Hero
just an idea, do a character-selection type thing, mortal kombat style. headshot of the character, small text with player's name on the bottom border

might be a better way to cram all you jerks in there
Thats a good idea I will thinks about it

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah Beta and Sito are still members, so please don't exclude them

Remember Lil'B, it doesn't have to be transparent, since it's the banner. This won't go in sigs, and doesn't need to have size constraints! Feel free to resize it. Coney's idea isn't bad either.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yeah Beta and Sito are still members, so please don't exclude them

Remember Lil'B, it doesn't have to be transparent, since it's the banner. This won't go in sigs, and doesn't need to have size constraints! Feel free to resize it. Coney's idea isn't bad either.
**** i gotta do another one o.O

I think I will just try the character select screen thing lulz

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
big improvement, i definately like where this is going. great suggestion from coney, great follow through by lil b. i would add borders, maybe change some of the text colors, for some of the spots it can be hard to read. like tant's name is barely visable and parts of smash gods name blend in with marios red fetish. perhaps this could be fixed by adding a set bg color?

@ shado - mine is "cuter" your word not mine, than yours because mine has a hot chick wearing skin tight clothing, and yours has a hedgehog...therefore i win.....

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Bouse when you read this call me man

The Chu tourney is in VA? I work at Dave and Busters and got to go in at 6.. I'm not even sure if I can go unless its not too far from my house. I can't call and say i will be late on a saturday. So whats up? Is this tourney far away from my house or what? I can't check right now because im not even at the crib.

Edit: EDIT AGAIN: Im going anyway. I'll find a ride to work or whatever. But man. I need to train for Genesis.

P.S.: I need Hella training for Genesis. Not my Sonic but my Secondaries. As in D3 and..yes. MK. Going all Sonic out there is not something I will be doing unless I am wrecking. But if my Sonic gets wrecked a round oh its gonna be a switch up most def.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LIL'Bizzle

great job buddy, now the rest of the crew needs to step it up like that, good stuff

EE I can teach you dedede dittos, obviously

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Nice job at Chu's lil b!
LIL'Bizzle

great job buddy, now the rest of the crew needs to step it up like that, good stuff
Thanks guys

EE seriously sorry about acting like a jerk to you sometimes I could tell you were pretty pissed sowwee

Shado we should team sometime

Waffle good stuff in pokemon we went 1-1 also nice ike in teams.

STEP IT UP TANT and come you would of did well

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hey guys, what do you think about me picking up Jiggz? I'm probably gonna quit MK (cuz it gets destroyed by everyone) and never use him in a tourney again, so I was thinking that maybe I could pick up a rarely-used secondary/main character that no one knows how to play. So I thought that Jiggz would be perfect. I know that she's like impossible to get good with, but I wanna try to bring her up to tourney level. What do you guys think?

btw I'm still using Peach, but I have to find someone that can beat MetaKnight

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Good luck beating Metaknight with Jiggs.

My Peach is better than LLOD's. :D

Who wants to play? Phil and I just finished playin'. DDD vs MK is too fun xD

LLOD if you want to do doubles ladder then come to my room. There's some people in the chat

Top Bottom