• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Last time we played i went 2-2 with you on livestream. You want to be the Sonic killer because you beat Speed, Bionic, and Kojin's Sonic but you have yet to beat me consistently. I win then you would then I would again and so on.

I guess I need to knock you to losers a tourney for us to finally settle this. And if I win first round you have no chance of beating me on FD or Yoshi's Island.

Also I heard Malcolm wrecked you with Sonic...
Lobos never really did play my Sonic, the last time I played him was Brawl at the Mall and that was with my then-scrubby G&W :dizzy:

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ shado - id team with you any day of the week. never teamed with a sonic but im pretty sure i could work well with your playstyle. also dont wry about lobos, he'll never get to play you again because he cant get past me :)

@ seagull - sometimes silence is the best answer. in fact for you, silence should always be the best answer....

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
learning zss is a tricky thing. the playstyle is drastically different from your average character. but im sure you can understand that seeing as you play another character that is drastically different from the rest of the cast. ill be happy to help in whatever way i can.

Lobos

Smash Master
I remember when waffle beat me once before........then the next time was utter ****.....another repeat? huh waffle?!?!? Don't you know when someone talks trash, I utterly **** them because I try to LOL.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i remember i beat you at hats round 1, than you brought it back next time in tourney, wasnt **** but you did in fact beat me. than c3, i believe i won that one as well. so as i see it, the score is 2-1 in my favor :)

oh i indeed look forward to our next conflict, you are one of the funnest people to face in tourney.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
And spiking me with UpB. xD

I just beat a Sonic on ladder

His feedback/johns from the game: I love losing to scrub MK's on wifi. It makes my night.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Why am I still awake?

Tant I want to make an ATHF sig but I'm lazy. Someone make me do it -.-

EDIT: I just whipped this one up. Anyone interested in one?

EDIT 2: I'm on a roll.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well since we have 2 designers, why don't we let Lil'B make us a new crew wide banner that I can put on the front page, and let Smash GOD make individual people ATHF banners?

Sound good? I actually would like to have both of those.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
aight sounds like a good play tant. lil b's previous work was good, and i like smash god's cryptic style.

if you would be so kind, make me a sig picture smash god, i wanna see what you can do for the berserk waffle that i am.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I'll start playing wifi again soon.

Also I don't want Sonic in mine. I want Scourge. I don't play green Sonic and Scourge texture hack for nothin. I kinda dislike Sonic and only play him because i like this green negro. Lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
well since we have 2 designers, why don't we let Lil'B make us a new crew wide banner that I can put on the front page, and let Smash GOD make individual people ATHF banners?

Sound good? I actually would like to have both of those.
I will add the new peepz to the crew banner and Smash GOD can make some cool individual ones. :D

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I don't know if you guys noticed by the sigs I already made but I'm trying to make em a little bit serious :p I'd like it to have you guys' characters in them, or at least something that has its mouth closed. ;P

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I don't know if you guys noticed by the sigs I already made but I'm trying to make em a little bit serious :p I'd like it to have you guys' characters in them, or at least something that has its mouth closed. ;P
wow but i hate sigs with Yoshis in them T.T

Top Bottom