• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

jjvirus

Smash Champion
SMMC sucks. He's the reason I quit GameBattles <_< (why I went there in the first place is beyond me)

If he loses, he disputes and then a whole mess comes out of it =/ no fun.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
He said we spammed. He didn't specify what we spammed, just said that we 'spammed.'

Oh, and after that game, LLOD and I continued to 2-0 three more teams, just like we did to SMMC. It was a nice 100% win record for the day on AiB doubles ladder :]

LLOD and I now qualify to be in the playoffs for this season's doubles ladder! We just need to work our way farther into the top 32 (we're 31 atm) to assure our spot. After our straight 4 2-0 wins, things are looking up.

Coney

Smash Master
so i have a question guys, just curious

do you guys have any kind of personal connection to your main? i had a talk with this about some friends and while i love DDD the best out of the kirby games, and i love the kirby games in general, i love the mother series and olimar as a character, so if i were going on pure sentimental value i'd be going all ness/lucas and oli

only, i'm not patient enough to play campy with oli and he kinda irritates me when i try to play aggressive (usmash...and there's no pikmin around, for whatever reason) and i'm not really into being grab released over and over and ****ing over so i can't play any of the three.

i actually ask because i have the idea that out of all the characters, link mainers have the most emphatic connection to their chars...them or samus, anyway

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Sonic was the first game I had for my first System. HE stuck with me for life.

P.S. I'm heading to Cali at 6 with Malcolm so Ciao folks. seeya when I seeya..I might want to stay over there lol

Famous

Smash Champion
Sonic was the first game I had for my first System. HE stuck with me for life.

P.S. I'm heading to Cali at 6 with Malcolm so Ciao folks. seeya when I seeya..I might want to stay over there lol
Lol, nothing like a naked hedgehog under the burning cali sun...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
idk if i have anything in common with wolf. well the wolf stereotype is they r lazy insomniacs so i guess i fit that category. bowser ugh idk.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, reportin from mexico

mexico is mid tier; too many hobos but the food is good

also ive been doin a lot of swimmin, exercise, etc

beta would be proud

also i have to pay 10 pesos an hour to use the internet

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright crew, yeah the yugioh tourney was tite.

Waffle also tied for 1st with EE, but EE beat stronger opponents. It was a round robin event- and like a 5 way tie for 3-1. I went 2-2, but the duels I lost were errors due to my lack of knowledge of the new cards available. I don't expect it to happen again. It was my first Yu-Gi-Oh! Tounament in 3 and a half years, so it wasn't bad to tie for 3rd. I almost beat the top player there.

So crew, I'm glad everyone is playing other games besides smash. We can step our stuff in other games too! Between Brawl, Melee, Mario Kart Wii, Call of Duty 4, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, and Blazblue we really have a nice well rounded game base. I encourage everyone to keep improving in not only brawl, but in the other games they play too. Keep competing to win. You guys got this!

Next tourney, I'll have my DS w/ pokemon, my yugioh deck, my GC controller, and my wiimote, i'll be happy to play you in Brawl/Melee/Kart Wii/Pokemon/Yugioh! Blazblue I haven't gotten to play yet. COD4 i'm not into myself.

I'm losing hope in SFIV. I find that game to be boring and mostly unplayable. Street Fighter 3 is much more entertainable, as is Marvel VS Capcom, Guilty Gear, and Street Fighter Alpha 3 (no vism!)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I play CoD4, Pokemon DPPt, BlazBlue, PPL (LOL) and that is about it as of right now. I suck at SFIV in comparison to most people.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
lil b why dont you cod with me, im serious legit pro at cod. also i just picked up blazblue so you guys can start beating me at that.

any random smashers out there find any yugioh tourneys ill be glad to show up, or if you guys wanna run a small side tourney at some of these smash tourneys im more than down for that.

also good quote for the title tant, i approve greatly

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yea I will play cod with you waffle I am not pro i dont think lol. But I am at least half decent xD

Also I will play you in blazblue to I am getting a lot better at that game everytime i play TAGER *****ES

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
hmmm. now i want to revive my old yugioh deck and play again. but i dont want new cards. i like my machine deck and gravekeeper deck. anyone wanna buy my cyber dragon? got it from a pack. not from one of those tins. any offers?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
me and tant are coming off of a 3 year break from yugioh so all this stuff is completely new to us. kinda surprising the old schoolers beat down all the new guys at that tourney.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How about 2 cents
4 buxx for the Cyber dragon.

Any other Machines? I'm looking hard for a Cyber End Dragon.
i really have no idea what its worth. but ill probably take u up on that offer of 4 dollars. and i dont have cyber end dragon but i do have:

cyber shadow gardna
dimensional inversion
spell canceller
inferno reckless summon
cyber phoenix
painful choice
victory viper xx03

these r the rare cards i have in my machine deck.

D

Deleted member

sorry tant, jacked your thread title. rematch @ pokemon, you can do better this time.

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I had a Blue eyes deck...I had that special fusion Lord D which you can summon any dragon from your hand once a turn

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
It's all good, I don't normally use foul language unless I'm quoting someone, so people will be able to tell that I didn't post it.

Rematch indeed, I can do better. Mamoswine instead of Hippowdon may help/hurt. It's worth trying, Ice Shard is certainly not the friend of Garchomp or Salamence.

Who besides Mow is MAN enough to face my team? You can try the A team (Jirachi, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Machamp, Latias, Vaporeon), or the B team (Suicune, Electivire, Lucario, Togekiss, Machamp, Weavile)

Edit: Who else besides EE is MAN enough to face my yugioh deck? It's 3 1/2 years old, no johns. Don't insult me with a blue-eyes deck though, those were good in like 2002

Edit again: Who else besides Waffle is man enough to face my non-infinite CG climbers in brawl/melee? I will take on anyone

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Chillin? Chu*?

and don't forget the light shield

EDIT: Tantalus -

EDIT 2: The text in Tantalus' sig gave me an idea so I redid mine xD I was probably going to anyways so Sanoscy could have his Metaknight reign :p

Top Bottom