• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
pick up jiggz as a secondary, hmmm interesting idea. while your at if you could prolly cram a lightbulb up your ***, rub your feet on the carpet and hope that static will charge it. thats a horrible idea no matter how you try and reason it.

@ coney - you never made me my banner, im waiting son...

BMX

Smash Lord
BMX is throwing an all day smashfest today and tommorrow, with people being able to sleepover if they want to.

Anyone?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=23492

Look, i made people angry, the one who said i spam tornado, that was a samus player who CP'd me to norfair, and i lost two stocks at 70 because of the fire, lucky kid, so was RAAAAAAAAAAAGING and just tornadoed him for 120% on the first stock, I hate homo CP's

AiB ladder statistics for our crew:

Out of 3707 entrants

Junebug- 16th
Sanoscy- 272nd
Tantalus- 806th (I Moved from dead last i had -69 points)
BetaZealot- 1467th
Shadofiend- 3606th (he hasn't played any matches)

Comparatively, DSF is 167th, and june is ahead of snakeee, co18, shadow_111

I'm on my way up!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'm always here Lil' B :p just hit me up on AIM ^_^

Tant, save yourself some pain and don't do the ladder. That's how I break most of my controllers XD Thank god for quitting AiB :dizzy:

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I'm like 575th in the ladder...
I just stopped trying a while ago becuz of all the noobs who spam "I HATE PEACH" in the report.
Now I just use it to practice my Jiggz XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Phil- i have to get my car today, sorry, its broken, i need to pick it up and put my checks in the bank, from there i'm going to a youth event, so today is no good

JJ- i've never broken a controller out of rage. I did have a wireless one break just out of usage, but thats one controller out of 10, I've got 9 healthy ones at home

LLOD- good stuff son, who cares about the reports, I lol at them

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Edit: GTFO JJ now I have to quote him.

Phil- i have to get my car today, sorry, its broken, i need to pick it up and put my checks in the bank, from there i'm going to a youth event, so today is no good
Well I'll be meeting Waffle at WaWa tomorrow cause we are going to that Yugioh event, if your home maybe we can swing by and then I can just give it to you!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm like 575th in the ladder...
I just stopped trying a while ago becuz of all the noobs who spam "I HATE PEACH" in the report.
Now I just use it to practice my Jiggz XD
Team with me at some point, we gotta make up for that C3 from last time! (I thought you were gonna be sick!)

There are plenty of circuit events in august, you guys should come to those

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Of course you would, ATOMSK

somebody call Lobos, Noraa, and NeverKnowsBest, they would enjoy this title as well I assume

As of now Phil, no, just HERB, wanna go to that? LOLZ

Lobos

Smash Master
Of course you would, ATOMSK

somebody call Lobos, Noraa, and NeverKnowsBest, they would enjoy this title as well I assume

As of now Phil, no, just HERB, wanna go to that? LOLZ
I would enjoy it if it was "Lobos Dominates everyone in this crew.....LULZ"

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Tant can you send me the link to the pic you want again?

Also who wants to play me and LLOD in doubles on WiFi? We just beat SMMC's team on ladder and got +200 xD

Top Bottom