• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Coney

Smash Master
I don't think I can make it to Dojo :o it's all about Kings dominion with friends ! lol
aw shucks, i hope that wasn't the thing we were all talking about

if it is, have a good time guys, sorry i couldn't make it. ride volcano twice for me!

Coney

Smash Master
aw, shucks...i have a bunch of friends that're the same way :[

well, ride that 3-D spongebob thing twice then. i love rides like those :3

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Who is going to DOJO?

EE and tant I think are going

me and bonk

waffle I think so??

beta????

june smashGOD and LLOD nah

shado??

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shado is coming for teams

BetaZealot is lacking confidence after some bad runs the past couple weeks. You got this son!

Edit: Charmander?? WTF

:charizard:

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
**** DOJO i won't be there period. But I think you guys can handle it by yourselves. You got this hands down!

*coughifyougetwreckedbyspeedyou'redeadtomecough*

junebug

Smash Journeyman
transformers 2 is high tier

and g luck at dojo guys; still attempting to make it

if im not going for sure, ill know by tommorow D:

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
get pumped guys, i wanna see results on your end, you'll definately see me up top on my end.

2nd note, ee wes gotta play some more yugioh, revamped everything on my end.

ps - you should gimme some cards ;)

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Ok this is a serious question.

June keeps asking me to ask Speed to join the crew.

Since Speed and me always team and between us Sonic is usually getting top 10 at tournaments(except at C3..ugh 17th 25th)

I mean I really don't care. Speed is a rival and were always training together so I think it would be cool. Also if I can't make it somewhere he should be there and the same if he cant make it somewhere.

Only problem is that he has money trouble and ride trouble so he cant be as active as he wants.

But do you think he has a chance of joining the crew? or is one supreme steak good enough?

And remember. This is all June's idea. Im just the one typing this

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
to be completely honest, i dont think we should let anyone join the crew atm. nothing against speed or any other potentials out there, just dont think we need any more people atm. if we get too big, we lose our personal side. i love crew teaming with crew and i love seeing crew cheer on crew. i understand both of these parts might be more common and easier if we add more members, but i would still say no.

situational thought here: say we move up to 20 members active. its inevitable that within those 20 members, smaller sects are gonna start forming. eventually we're talking branching out into different crew sections and soon it all starts spiraling into chaos and disarray. normally im all for chaos, but there has to be a sort of order at the center of all things.

maybe im not voicing myself too well here or maybe i am, i have no idea how you folks are taking this. i welcome anyone to try and change my mind if they feel opposed to my point of view, you all have my aim so give it a shot if you see fit. otherwise thats my word on the subject. i believe our official rule for joining atm is that all 4 crew originals being tant, ee, lil b, and myself have to say yes. im sry to everyone looking or hoping to join but as of now, my answer is no...

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
I say no I don't want to sonics in one crew ever lol
Two*

Put the controller down and pick up a book, Brandon. Also, I personally don't see any harm in amassing all the up and coming talent, then we can stick it to people when we all start placing top 10. So long as we're always supportive and mildly active I don't see a problem in a crew of even 15.

Edit: No more then 15 though, hell even ten would likely be the most active members we'll have when it comes down to it.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Two*

Put the controller down and pick up a book, Brandon. Also, I personally don't see any harm in amassing all the up and coming talent, then we can stick it to people when we all start placing top 10. So long as we're always supportive and mildly active I don't see a problem in a crew of even 15.

Edit: No more then 15 though, hell even ten would likely be the most active members we'll have when it comes down to it.
lol my wii broke so I picked up my DS ^___^

Actually I do not mind having another member tbh lol

We already have a lot

btw: your the first person on the boards to call me Brandon. Aren't you special?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
This crew needs a Special Melee Forces section.

EE LLOD Smash God

By the way, Tantalus, if you want to add LLOD's Melee info, his mains are Peach and Sheik

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would vote yes to Sonic Master

for approval of Sonic Master to join, it needs 3 (a majority). 2-2 is a no, but 3-1 is a yes. So it's up to lil'b, if he wants sonic master to join. I talk with sonic master at every tourney I see him at and he's a pretty cool dude if you ask me, and I watch his matches. It does sort of incite rivalry though, which I'm worried about. What do you all think of that?

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Good **** crew. Tant, Speed and me do have a rivalry going on but it isn't that bad. We still support each other. Hell we're like brothers. Brothers are competitive towards each other but at the end they are still in it together.

Speed and me will both improve our game. If it wasn't for him i wouldn't have revamped my whole style just to place higher than him now lol. Straight rivalry right there son.

Also you can change my description to 2-0's a MD/VA power ranker. Beating Boss' mario. going 1-2 with ninjalink. Beating Lobos. Going even with Candy and Omni. And soon beating Malcolm in Sonic dittos at Genesis lol. G@ME (I'm a cocky mother ****er)

Top Bottom