• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Coney

Smash Master
if anyone needs a stand-in, i'll be a merc! i loooove crew battles, even though i don't wanna be in a crew

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I need to look at the miltank builds before I start breeding, Miltanks base stats seem good enough, dunno why she can't be amazing

Get ready for crew battle on saturday, step it up, Smash GOD, MK is a very big rhythm character, once you get in the rhythm it'll be hard to stop you. I'll help you get warmed up before hand (or go over to lil'bs!)

Coney, I'd love to use you, but our original members will be sitting out as is. I'll see who all is there, just make sure you get to C3 by 3:30 (no later than 4!!!!!) Call my cell if you're gonna be late. If you need the number, PM me, or ask around MD/VA smashers, a lot of them have my number.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
My Mario compliments my MK, so I went a lot of Mario today. I very nearly beat ThatGuy (best Mario in Canada?) in a Mario ditto ladder set. 3rd match he was at 1 stock 101%.

I think I'm going to LilB's beforehand.

Coney

Smash Master
Coney, I'd love to use you, but our original members will be sitting out as is. I'll see who all is there, just make sure you get to C3 by 3:30 (no later than 4!!!!!) Call my cell if you're gonna be late. If you need the number, PM me, or ask around MD/VA smashers, a lot of them have my number.
oh absolutely brudda, don't put me on the line-up or anything, i'm just saying if there's a spot open (on EITHER SIDE) i'll gladly fill that void!

i'ma watch the hell out of this crew battle one way or another

also tant, can we do MK v. DDD again? i really, really need to learn that matchup, i always come kinda close/win the first match and then fall to pieces the second and/or third, no matter whose MK it is. and absolutely none of my other characters can handle MK at all, so... :<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
if spot is open.im always available.i always am early to tournies.no one likes a mad bowser or wolf.plus my mk has been gettin better

SOVAman

Smash Hero
June and smash GOD are coming to my place before the tourney for 2 0r 3 hours of practice (depends when they show up) and we will be more then ready for the crew battle.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll decide who sits out once we get there and we have everyone assembled. I want to use the unusual characters for sure though

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm at work, i'm going to EE's till 5, then youth group event tonight

I can come over derek's tomorrow since I'm hanging with EE today, you have to help derek improve though, I was beating his mains with jiggs

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
TANTALUS: My brother might not be able to make it to C3 ._. He's got a fever, but we're hoping he'll be better by Saturday. LilB, if my brother is better, then he'll come too

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ugh. Sorry LilB, turns out I can't go to your place beforehand.

Tant - when does C3 open? Maybe some of us could go earlier than early for some extra practice before crews

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Dammit smashGOD its alright though I will train with june

Now that its summer I am thinking of holding a tiny smashfest for a few people at my house by tiny i mean ATHF only and maybe some woodbridge peepz <333. I was thinking friday before a VA tourney and then you would be closer and we all get practice the night before. What do you guys think?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I probably would come down if it were like a woodbridge event where we could go over there. But otherwise I'm not sure I'd make it, its just too far for me, gas is ridiculous as is.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hey Tant, just a heads up - LLOD might not be able to make it to C3 due to sickness. :[
Don't worry though. I'm getting better quickly so there's a good chance that I can make it to the tourney.

Btw due to my sickness, I've had nothing better to do than practice peach online, so I'm hoping my improvements will show ;)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
LLOD, what did i tell you about lying in your signature. :/

I just had ThatGuy running away from WiFi after a Mario ditto. twoooo stock

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Llod should be in the BR

also bOnk, juNe and I liL b should be there in time for crews at like 3:30

**** this summer is going to be mostly smash for me but Bonk got a job at office depot hopefully he doesn't have to wok on Saturday

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
It won't be a problem, I've gotten there at 3:30 before

worst comes to worst we sit outside for 15 mins or go get something to eat

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, got a quick question for you all:

What are your 3 favorite video game series? (Not smash bros LOL) It's somewhat important, i'll tell you once everyone has posted their answers

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'm afraid to answer, because if I forget one of my favorites I'll just die.

Uhhh here are three of my favorites:

Pokemon (Heart Gold and Soul Silver ftw!)
Paper Mario (1st was the best)
Super Mario (64 and Sunshine and maybe Galaxy)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Wow hard question to answer sooooo many

I would say

Pokemon
smash but I can't say that lol
wow this is tough I have to choose between alot of ****..............
lol
hmmmmm.........
i will just list series I like
Super Mario
Paper Mario
Street Fighter
Call of Duty (4 is the best MODERN WARFARE 2 CANT WAIT)
Sonic
Donkey Kong Country series lol
WOW I cant keep going
I cant choose between all those and there is more but I can't just list every series I like off the top of my head

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Sonic the Hedgehog

Persona/SMT series

umm...pokemon? I dont know the last

NEW FLASH: Use my wii for the crew war so we can save the replays and I can record it later

Top Bottom