• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
You know what should happen after our battle?

Rebel woodbridge VS Standard woodbridge

</drama starter>

No but seriously, that would be entertaining, BMX, HMS, Oath VS K9, ADA, Forte????

On the pokemon side of things I'm stepping it up, I'm raising a donphan, had to egg move it Ice Shard, I'm gonna train it in Def and HP i think, and then it has adamant nature for STAB earthquake and Ice Shard for A. Speed and B. Dragons, Rapid Spin for those pesky rocks and Knock off to stop vaporeon leftovers
Hmm K-9 said he and ADA could take all 3 of us out, I'm down for that. Otherwise, I don't think we'd win.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
@ jj this is just me talking here but if you want to try the same deal poyo got youre welcome to. if you win you will be CONSIDERED for crew admittance, since i havent talked to the other dudes im not offering membership to ya just yet, but beating me cant hurt your chance ;)
So in order to be "considered" I'd have to beat your Ness with ROB first, then your main vs my ROB, along with the admitance from Tant, EE, Lil'B, and you?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Hmm K-9 said he and ADA could take all 3 of us out, I'm down for that. Otherwise, I don't think we'd win.
4+ crew battles are fun.

I was joking. I doubt ADA and I could take you guys. 2v3 wouldn't work out.

I'd have to use pika for your d3 and Dre could still **** that I think.

WB vs WB wouldn't be a smart thing to do. Let's all just beat up ATHF.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
On the pokemon side of things I'm stepping it up, I'm raising a donphan, had to egg move it Ice Shard, I'm gonna train it in Def and HP i think, and then it has adamant nature for STAB earthquake and Ice Shard for A. Speed and B. Dragons, Rapid Spin for those pesky rocks and Knock off to stop vaporeon leftovers
Stop coping my **** lol

btw poyo is an auto acceptance for me fav smasher

@ JJ: beat me in the MM and you got my vote maybe

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
dont blame me for too many members, tant lets in every freakin person that asks.

second note, which athf member is teaming with me this weekend? pretty much first person to say something gets the spot

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
So who would you guys send in for the crew battle against us? You already know our 3 members obviously. If you wanna keep it a secret, it's cool though.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
depends who shows up honestly, most presumably me and tant gonna be there. just because we there doesnt mean we're gonna participate if we got too many folks though. really its hard to say without knowing who all is gonna be there.

ALL ATHF PARY ATTENTION TO THIS NOTICE!!!!

im calling a meeting of the minds this thursday night at 8. we revising some of the bios. not to rag on tant here, he did good and all but i wanna get everyones own input and add hilarious tid bits when and where we can. there will be an aim chat room up at the time, ask me or tant for invites, be there if you can.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
All my hopes and dreams have been shattered by EE :( Nah jk, I can understand where you're coming from with this so its fine by me :) Maybe some other time...

dont blame me for too many members, tant lets in every freakin person that asks
Not necessarily. I asked about month or 2 ago back and Tant told me to wait a bit (no).

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Smash God i talk to him all the time

JJ no offense but you don't go to tourneys often and you really haven't beaten anyone in singles on the crew. So its inactivity compiled with skill.

Did I make the decision based on skill? Not solely. But that doesn't mean I don't wish you well, and I would gladly add you to the affiliates section and help you train on wifi as much as possible. It's not because of any beef or anything.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Thats perfectly understandable. It just sucks that I want to be a part of this community...but due to age and location I can't be as active as I'd like, and then it hurts me in the end. For the past few months or so, I've thought I was "good" or something along the lines of that, but after Chu's Dojo I realized that I suck and have a long way to go...but I am fine with your choice as it makes sense and you can support it. So everything is fine between me and you, as well as me and the crew.

Only thing that puzzles is me that June has attended maybe one or 2 more tourneys than me, and people seem to "respect" more than I. I'm not sure if its because of his persona or the people he has beaten...oh well...

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
dont go all emo on us now. youre not the only one here with age / distance problems. believe we already had the age discussion about several of our members. i personally travel over 2 hours to just about every tourney that i go to and still manage to go to tourneys nearly every weekend.

everyone get pumped for this weekend. one way or another its gonna be one of us in top 5.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'm naturally like that Waffle <_<

I'm also aware of the fact that many other players have the same issue(s) as me, but it doesn't show in activity and placings for them, at least to me anyway. Every tourney I have been to is at least an hour and thirty minutes away from me. And even without tourneys, other players have people they can go to and hang out with while smashing. I don't have that privilege because NO ONE lives in my area that plays the game -_- Tant tells me Sito lives about 40 mins away...but other than that my options are limited. This is why me and Poyo always seem to make a huge deal about this, and you all have heard it countless times. I'm not trying to pester anyone, and if you'd like me to stop posting in this thread I will, but I'm just giving reasons for my actions/posts.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Important Crew Battle Announcement

Ok everyone, I've arranged our 2nd crew battle for this Saturday at the Woodbridge event.

This is gonna be serious! We need to determine who is gonna play in it ASAP.

Entry $3 per person

Opposing Team: "Forces of Woodbridge"

HMS, BMX, Oathmeal, K-9, ADA

VS our 5. Lets goes!!!!! I will sit out if we have more than 5 people at the event. I know EE and waffle will be there for sure, bonk and lil'b will probably be too. June said he doesn't think he can make it, and I don't think Sito can go either. BetaZealot and Shado, what about you guys?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Smash God i talk to him all the time

JJ no offense but you don't go to tourneys often and you really haven't beaten anyone in singles on the crew. So its inactivity compiled with skill.

Did I make the decision based on skill? Not solely. But that doesn't mean I don't wish you well, and I would gladly add you to the affiliates section and help you train on wifi as much as possible. It's not because of any beef or anything.
Smash God? Huh?

what about me ._.

Btw, can LLOD join ATHF? His Peach is awesome and his DK is growing.

Arjun + Arjun = DK + DK

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
oh JJ, don't stop posting in the thread, everyone is welcome here

I'm honestly in the same boat as JJ, ask Okin how far out we live, and waffle even more so, only difference is I am 21 and can drive and stuff. If i tried to do this at your age I would have had the same problem.

for LLOD, you have to ask the others, as mentioned before, I'll decide after Lil'B, EE, and Waffle make their decisions

I don't know your brother that well yet though

jjvirus

Smash Champion
3394-3209-7841

AIM me, I don't wanna spam their thread anymore than what I/we already have x_x

EDIT: Nvm...you like disappeared...

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
players that smash in my area....hmmmm, well theres umbreon but ive yet to smash with him. other than that i drive an hour and fifteen minutes to tants place for the next closest player.

no more people joining this crew atm. with exception of the posibility of poyo because ive already laid out the rules for that. we may consider this llod guy in the future but atm we have a few too many members as is and we're not looking to up that number.

woodbridge!!!! you better bring your c+ game, because im gonna go qBasic on yo ***!!!

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
lil b has his own crew, why is he still in this one?

Sito is inactive... I don't know how long you want to keep him on.

LLOD needs to play wifi w/ tant or someone n they can decide lol, he isn't bad though

Smash God n LLOD v/s Lil b n Bonk, BATTLE OF BROS!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
the rebels is a joke, levitibus, i hope you're joking.

We may make an honorary section for other players as well, since we can't have everyone as a main member X_X

As for sito, since he's kinda inactive (only tourney he went to was harrisburg since Feb) I was thinking if we have an honorary section, we may move him to that. Waffle strongly opposes this decision. I'll leave that up to Lil'B

we'll have a our "crew meeting" on thursday and work that out then.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I wasn't planning on playing wifi

and I didn't play long, but atomsk chances are slim and not often, and you gave me help with a match no one on my crew knows, wolf, a match i am horrible at.

Smash GOD, play atomsk on the ladder at some point. He's on it, I dunno how much he actually cares though

Top Bottom