• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
amazing that there are this many people concerned with one person who's been banned a countless number of times. whats even more amazing yet is that they keep banning him to no avail. you honestly cant tell me that youre not on the lookout for him at this point, cmon seriously nobody believes that at this point.

glyph nothing against you, youre just doing what you do. however if you get demodded for not banning someone that might or might not be ee, than you work for some pretty desperate and terrible people imo.

anyone why are we even talking about stuff like this? this is a crew thread not a ban ee discussion thread.

back to crew topics, smashfest, i might not be making it now, i got some stuff im trying to work out and will keep you guys posted.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I got another infraction T.T

2 points this time

btw: I will be at woodbridge for a smashfest most likely. Is it going to be at Tajs or Kennys I am confused ?:(?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
My bad being "off topic", I instigated that (my idea to change the thread title)

I'll make a mental note of the transactions that occurred here, however.

ATHF ASSEMBLE

BMX

Smash Lord
I got another infraction T.T

2 points this time

btw: I will be at woodbridge for a smashfest most likely. Is it going to be at Tajs or Kennys I am confused ?:(?
****, more dead pikas.

I believe it could be at kennys.... Im lost, too.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah lets gosters, ATHF will place better than 7th in singles, soon (at a real tourney)

Our best recent finishes

Beta Zealot- 7th at BITS
Tantalus- 9th at BITS, 9th at Summer Smash, 13th at DOJO
Waffle- 9th at Summer Smash, 13th at DOJO
EE- 9th at BITS
Shado- 9th at Smashing HAT, 13th at DOJO

Based on results and attendance, it seems everyone is just about even, although Lil'B hasn't entered singles much and Bonk has been oh so close but can't put together set wins, he seems to take games off everyone! We need to push forward!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
im definately at this smashfest now, there were questions originally but im definately coming.
alright aqua teens, count off everyone whos coming to caesars for the best practice and smashfest ever...

WAFLLE!!!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I quit wifi now after losing so much to tant and other peepz that I usually go even with or beat irl.

Idk about entering singles anymore maybe if its a $5 entry fee I will

idk what to do anymore :(

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
After a motivational pep talk, I think I have lil'b going again

Don't worry about him, he'll be at full power in no time, ATHF is serious about training!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
just don't lose to me!

Did you accept any of those MMs i proposed? I think I may withdraw the lucario proposal, i'm not sure yet.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
If you posted anything past what I said, I prolly didn't read it. All the spam in that thread pushed everything I had already read to far back and I'm to lazy to check XD

So I'm guessing $1 ROB, and $1 D3?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
we'll take you on most likely, if we get everyone there that is, dont know about 5 bucks a person cus i know most of us are cheap, but we'll work something out. always better when theres something on the line. me, tant, ee, and whoever else we can get from our crew. shado im looking in your direction :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Anyone who missed the epic Thursday night coney smash fest missed out, it was fun

I may do something like that soon as well, maybe I'll do monday night wifi live! or something XD

Top Bottom