• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
mad hyped for a pa tourney, never thought id say that....

on a side note, just looked at my rpg list. yes i keep a list of all the rpgs ive beaten so i can look at it anytime and affirm my nerdity to myself if i ever have doubts. its up to 69, ive beaten 69 different rpgs in my life. wow....

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Do different variations of pokemon count? Like i've beaten:

Red, Yellow, Gold, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Do different variations of pokemon count? Like i've beaten:

Red, Yellow, Gold, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver

I beat: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, (Currently working on Gold), Fire Red, Leaf Green, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond (456:87), Platinum, and Soul Silver.
I play diamond the most. <.<

Also I Beat Mario Luigi Super Star Saga, fun game I recommend it to all Mario fans.

Would Dissidia count as an rpg? It has a mode based on it, the story mode follows Fire Emblem, Like moving around and shiz and attacking.

I'm currently stuck on Megaman X: Command Mission. It's so hard...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Good luck to all of ATHF going to the Players bowl. Give em the d all day baby!

I'm probably not going to be at another tourney for about 2 weeks because my WHOLE Filipino side of my family is coming back home from Texas to spend some time with my family.

I'll hype it =3

KageMurphy

Smash Master

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pizza Tier List

1. Chuck'e'Cheeses
2. Pizza Hut
3. Domino's
4. DiGiorno pizza
5. Mystic Pizza
O______________________________O

Joe's pizza tier list:

1. Tony's pizza (Place in ocean city with the best pizza, located on first street)
2. Papa john's
3. Lil Caesar's
4. Domino's
5. Celeste's
6. DiGiorno's
7. Chuck e' cheese's
8. 7 eleven's pizza
Last. Pizza hut

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
brandon you can use superantispyware to fix it

go to Superantispyware.com, download it and copy it onto your laptop via flash drive

also, stop watching movies you shouldn't be watching or going to sites you shouldn't be going to and that won't happen

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

go to Superantispyware.com, download it and copy it onto your laptop via flash drive

also, stop watching movies you shouldn't be watching or going to sites you shouldn't be going to and that won't happen
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

I take it Brandon got AntiSpyware Soft.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Viruses...glad I run Linux. Get@me.

Also: My Pizza Tier List

1. Spinelli's
2. Papa John's
3. Pizza Hut
4. Tombstone
5. Fat Jimmy's

There is this place here called Papalino's that is supposedly pooping on Spinelli's. I've yet to try it but this tier list may change after the taste test.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice

those movies / sites you mentioned are the reason the internet still exists. dont take the fun out of it.

B0NK

Smash Lord

Brandon and I are well aware of that.

...apparently my dad isn't T_T

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Scott, if you find 15 minutes tomorrow tuesday or Wed I could use your help getting my laptop to connect to the internet, if not u can come in b4 we go to Gamepad and look at it.... I'll pay u

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Decent anti-virus software can pick up and prevent spyware from happening in the first place (real-time protection). I'm surprised it got by your AV program. Update your definition or get a new AV. There's AVG, Avast, and MSE; all are free. Norton has gotten bad over the years, and McAfee hasn't been stepping it up.

Also, if you're using IE, stop it. It's a horrible browser that's susceptible to anything and everything bad for a computer.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
scott nate u guys should hit up mi casa in hagerstown since i moved. hit me up @ aim.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Decent anti-virus software can pick up and prevent spyware from happening in the first place (real-time protection). I'm surprised it got by your AV program. Update your definition or get a new AV. There's AVG, Avast, and MSE; all are free. Norton has gotten bad over the years, and McAfee hasn't been stepping it up.

Also, if you're using IE, stop it. It's a horrible browser that's susceptible to anything and everything bad for a
computer.
We know, my AV had no problem detecting and killing off most of the Trojans and Trojan downloaders but it couldn't kill one dnschanger which it detected but couldn't delete. Attempts to delete it led to stupid messages and attacking system files. Even when I finally did get rid of it there were system errors left. If your curious I use an enterprise version of McAfee which constantly updates and scans. (I also use firefox) Unforunately no amount of protection is going to save a computer from anothers ignorance, if my dad would have told me sooner it would have been easier to stop =/ He apparently downloaded an .exe file he shouldn't have but that was easily deleted after my AV told me where it was, it was what the program cause that was the problem.

But it's been fixed now, so don't worry about it.

Top Bottom