• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF presents: Veterans of 08' Smash, we da bes~ -- June 12th 2010 - Lanham MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I should be able to make this.

And I'll bring a wii + tv.

Matador if u need a ride let me know; I may be able to work something out.
I prolly will, I don't wanna keep hounding Sassy over one, lol. I'll PM u later with my ish.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
Hype hype hype!

KREVA here:

Also, MH3 doesn't suck. It's amazing NKB.

Also, Monster Hunter Frontier Online is for the PC in Japan/Korea. But now with their recent move to the 360, I wouldn't even bother. Not only do you have to pay money for XBOX Live, you also have to pay 15 a month for MHFO. Sketchy!

YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKE TO PAY TO PLAY! SO WE PUT A PAY TO PLAY GAME IN YOUR PAY TO PLAY SYSTEM, SO YOU CAN PAY TO PLAY WHILE YOU PAY TO PLAY!

B0NK

Smash Lord
Bump.

Next event in MD/VA, can't wait to see everyone there.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I'm going for top 8 this time. Anything else will not be tolerated

Oh and first in dubs if my partner comes :D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yep this is the next event. Lets get hyped

also a few things I would like to say:

- there was a couch damaged yesterday at UGZ and I would like to say that if you break any property at this venue you will pay for it no matter what.

- the venue owner doesn't like people hanging outside the venue in large groups.

- Smokers: You are allowed to hang outside and smoke but please do not delay the tourney or stay there for too long

- More Set ups plz

- OoS where you at?

Aposl

Smash Ace
prollly will be herr. I think i will be bringing my mm money to this one as well, and this time I want to actually MM everyone that says they will!!!

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
Ehh...Idk if i can make this one. I have to take the ACT that same day but in the morning. I dont know when it ends but I think it should be done by Noon at least so if I can get a ride from my parents then Ill be there, other wise I cannot make it :/

Also, if I can make it, I can bring my setup this time. Just the Wii + Brawl and a TV. But I wouldnt count on the setup because I dont know about my ride yet :/

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I will! Guaranteeing top 5!

[collapse=I am da bess][collapse=Are you sure you want to see the spoiler?]
Neverknows!
<- Don't highlight![/collapse][/collapse]

Nilik

Smash Cadet
I guess me and sanoscy will come to this. Although I'm not 100% positive if I'm actually going since I spent almost half of my money ._.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yo Lie, I don't think I can team with you at this.

I should be teaming with Happy Black Guy. He is working really hard at getting better at smash. I am very proud of him and hope that him and I place decently.

Lol the past like 5 tourneys HBG has been to he hasn't entered =3

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I forgot to mention

If you are 10 minutes late to a match you will be double DQ'd, which mean you are DQ'd from winners bracket and losers bracket. I had used this rule last time and everyone listened so well that I didn't have to make a single DQ, so lets make that happen again.

Remember I am expecting quite a few people again and have limited time. Don't be late because I will be starting doubles on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom