• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship - Calgary, AB (Dec. 15th-16th)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha, I'm looking 50/50 (actual number too) god I really wanna make this but will housing be a problem? lol.

[sillytalk]

And I wanna challenge FastFox to a race. If I win, I win and have bragging rights. If I lose, I'll steal his girlfriend since being fast phailz in that department :000.

[/sillytalk]

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Awesome, some americans are coming! Yayuhz. We plan on having lots of great competition =]
Not just Americans. New York smashers. lol. One of the most renowned states for smash. Not trying to sound cocky but My crew members and I win/place high in tournaments over there which included Bum, Wes, PC Chris. :cool: You guys are really good though. I've heard so much about canadians and also falsefalco. You guys are pwnage! I really wan't to play everyone. Im convincing my crew to come out here but we still haven't figured things out like housing, etc.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Not just Americans. New York smashers. lol. One of the most renowned states for smash. Not trying to sound cocky but My crew members and I win/place high in tournaments over there which included Bum, Wes, PC Chris. :cool: You guys are really good though. I've heard so much about canadians and also falsefalco. You guys are pwnage! I really wan't to play everyone. Im convincing my crew to come out here but we still haven't figured things out like housing, etc.

DA I assume?

kithkin

Smash Champion
As I previously stated, I wanna be staying somewhere where there's alot of special grass ; ).
Good luck with that, a good half at least calgary smashers live with their parents.

Wait, so I get to get 4-stocked? awesome.

also lol tyrantwolf, thats where speed AND stamina come in to the equation.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I haven't posted here in a little while, but I just wanted to let everyone know what I am not dead, and of a couple of other things.

Coming soon...

• The venue is probably going to change; I'm looking into larger and better facility to house this tournament.
  • Also, behind the scenes, I'm working on a large section of www.proimpact.ca to house tournament information in greater detail.

The quality of the tournament will be defined by the number of people I need to please, so keep rollin' out those invites! :)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I haven't posted here in a little while, but I just wanted to let everyone know what I am not dead, and of a couple of other things.

Coming soon...

• The venue is probably going to change; I'm looking into larger and better facility to house this tournament.
  • Also, behind the scenes, I'm working on a large section of www.proimpact.ca to house tournament information in greater detail.

The quality of the tournament will be defined by the number of people I need to please, so keep rollin' out those invites! :)
Will do Randall thanks for the update!:D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Do you have any Ganons?

Your point beeing? Such a thing has never stopped us from getting really ****ing high.
YA, really high. REALLY ****ing high!!

I'm almost definetly coming to this as long as it doesn't conflict with exams in december.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
This looks fun.

You can go ahead and put me down as unconfirmed.

Delphiki
Ricky Cappel
Ice Climbers
Sacramento, CA, US

Also I'd like to say that I like this venue, because it's so close to the airport, it looks within walking distance, which is a huge plus to anyone flying.

Are people allowed to stay at the venue?

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Also I'd like to say that I like this venue, because it's so close to the airport, it looks within walking distance, which is a huge plus to anyone flying.
Unfortunately, the terminal for the Calgary Airport is in the north-eastern most corner of the Airport, so it's certainly not walking distance to anywhere.
Also, as Randall mentioned, the venue might be changing to accommodate the number of people although there's no building suitable that's within walking distance of the terminal.

edit-

Also, I'll confirm myself for the tourney AND for volunteer duties. I'm willing to do what it takes to make this a premier Smash tourney.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
More Climber dittos, more More MORE! =)

This looks fun.

You can go ahead and put me down as unconfirmed.
Delphiki! I was hoping you might hear about this one way or another!

I'm scouting out a couple places this weekend and some more information will be up "at Sunday's end", but as BackItch pointed out, the lovely Google Maps image is rather misleading in appearing to be just a stone's throw away from the airport.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Okay, I'm confirming everything here. I will be attending, etc.

Randall, as a fellow panelist I'd like to know what I should be doing to help you out with this stuff. I haven't really had much time to be browsing the boards as of late, particularly this thread.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
A lot of people are waiting on information from me, I'm sorry. It's coming, it's coming. Just slower than I anticipated so I can avoid having an anxiety attack of crippling proportions.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Well, your fellow panelists are here to help, Randall.

We may be 300 km away, but we can still do a lot as far as organization goes. I'd be happy to take some stress off you.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
If I go, I would need transportation from airport to venue. Also I'd like to know in advance if I would need housing or if the venue can provide.

FastFox your avatar reminds me of Shippo. lol

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Challenge For Serious!

For Every 100 People Who Come To The Tournament Ill Add $100 Dollars To The Singles (1v1) Money Pot To Make It More Interesting! Why Am I Doing This? To Make It More Exciting! AND END SSBM WITH A BANG!

Also Add these people to the lists!!!

Confirmed

Alberta

FastFox
BackItch

Unconfirmed

B.C.

Dieslow

Alberta

SuPeRbOoM
FoxMachine
Alphica (Luke Alphicans, Edmonton Alberta, Y.Link)

Quebec

Chet
Lanowen

Ontario

Fogel

USA

NEWYORK

4sh0
Tec0
Grill
VaNz
Tec9
Starzonedge
Silven

California

Delphiki (Ricky Cappel, Sacramento California, Ice Climbers)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow. Thats so cool Blunt xD.

Oh Randall, i donno how helpful i'll be but you can count on me, and everyone else, to help you out with whatever. I'm so excited and i just cant hide it.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU?

ANYWAYS!!!!

David Coyle > DUH MASTER OF JIGGS except KING!

Adam Brown > DUH MASTER OF GANON IN CANADA!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
as much as i hate the guy, 49/50 for big nose is kind of telling.

plus he never did have that money match against me

plus his nose is huge

Top Bottom