• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship - Calgary, AB (Dec. 15th-16th)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Misunderstanding. Kage deserved the win, it was simply circumstantial, not like what some people are saying =P. No WC person has said that kage didn't deserve it.

Kage is such a great guy.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
No we're waiting on Randall.

Whoever unlocked this can probably leave it locked. There will be a results thread.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
good **** cam. I was just a stepping stone in your path towards becoming a full-fledged warrior

</roustane>

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
This is opened until I can post a results thread and link to it from here. Many tournament attendants have this thread and this thread only subscribed and couldn't be expected to navigate the menus while I try and sort the results of the tournament out of a slightly corrupted data file.

Good. Times.

My next post should be a decently epic one. Stay tuned, kids.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shotgun sur kage au prochain tournois j'veux être le premier à faire des matches contre toé! En commencant par ces bons vieux ganons dittos <3

EDIT: and congrats to fogel, 7th is **** good O_O

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
*Cleans up the mess, and simultaneously steals Janitor's job*
LOL.

Victor when are you posting that video that you spent filming, and where will you be posting it?
To be frank, i'm still uploading the footage. To give you an idea of how much footage i have, i have about 3 full cassettes, 60 minutes each and 7 minidvds with 30 minutes each. I won't be doing much until after the holidays most likely, but i'll try to get as much done before i leave for Edmonton, and hopefully have a teaser/trailer. Once i finish, probably around the beginning of 2008, i'll have a seperate thread for it which i'll post here if it's still unlocked(which is unlikely), or the AME Results thread. Keep a lookout for it is all i can say right now.

Top Bottom