• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship - Calgary, AB (Dec. 15th-16th)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
well i guess its time to warn everyone then lol good stuff guys

actually i'm not going to, because i consider it an appropriate response to this.

but stop it from now on.

edit:

man kage *****

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Warranthad: sry for gettin harsh earlier but ya i am serious about the things u said they were pretty mean. You never seemed to comprehend that >.>

Kage: Guess I have to pull off an equally or greater amazing feat at Dan2 in Washington.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
well you seemed like a pretty chill guy, i don't remember actually saying anything negative about you besides comments about how hard kage was winning, but i never meant to be insulting or demeaning towards you/your character or anything.

roustane on the other hand...

But yeah, if I did offend you I am sincerely sorry, I guess I know now why you didnt want to have our MM <_<.

Sorry again, hope thing are better next time

o wait, i'll be playing sf4 smash sucks loloolol.

I T I

Smash Apprentice
So I want to thank Randall for making my first tourney experience an awesome one.

Also thanks to all of you guys who kicked my (EXPLETIVE)/got their (EXPLETIVE: PLURAL) kicked by me. It was great fun. :D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I wish i was there to see Kage own it up, but I had to leave early. Is there any videos of the finals??

Also Crew battles was ********, my God Steve dunked our entire crew o.o

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
GG guys lots of Fun.

Nice seeing Alberta again. Good times were had:)
Thanks Randall for hosting the tournament and working your azz off to make it possible.
Kage is too gooddddd!
Good sheit RICHMOND CREW!!!

More EC come next time plz
lets do this more often:chuckle:

Fogel

Smash Lord
EC, calm down and don't post so much ****.

WC was very nice to us, even in the grand finals people would still cheer + clap for Kage when he did a good combo or got a nice kill. I was honestly worried when coming to this that we'd have WCers yelling for our blood the whole time, which would have been only fair given what happened at TCT. Instead, it was quite the opposite and everyone was very respectful compared to an EC tourney. Frankly WC >>>> EC at friendliness and we need to take some notes.

Hopefully my cheering for Kage during grand finals didn't annoy anyone...sorry if it did! I'm just trying to support my coast.

I'll save detailed shoutouts for later on (results thread anyone?), but thank you Randall for running the tourney, and thanks Chad for housing! I enjoyed this tourney a lot more than I thought I would have, and everyone was very friendly and cool to hang out with. Hope to see you guys soon!

spindash

Smash Ace
I was surprised that I managed to get 25th.

That was one hell of an experience guys. I don't care that we got dunked so badly in the Crew Battles. XD You guys were freaking hilarious. "Dunkadunk!" Thanks for the good times, y'all! Next time I hit the tournament scene I'll bring a better Link and Ganon game to the table, promise. I learned a lot over just two days. :D

Kage? The battle cry at the end of the tourney was made of awesome. Congrats on winning, man; and thanks for the Ganon ditto afterwards. And congrats to everyone else who went. I can speak for everyone when I say that we all had a blast.

Levi, thanks for the Mario vs. Link money match, I had fun.

ITI, the Link and Mewtwo dittos were lots of fun. ^^

Kithkin, thanks for the money match. I hope you used that two-buck refund to buy a pop like I told you to. ... Oh wait. Sorry. I mean, "soda". :p Ahhh, good times, good times.

Randall, you were a wicked host for us. I appreciate what you did.

A shame we couldn't go through with the Low Tier tournament, that would have been awesome.

Good game, guys. This was the best Smashfest I've ever had. I'll come back hopefully improved from before.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm extremely confident on the inside, but I try to be humble outside and pay my respects to people even though it's kinda hard since I'm still shy lol.. that is probably what you guys saw right? =P

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
kage isn't shy, he talked to gimpyfish on the phone and was all pumped i could hear it in his voice

what a champ

yeayuhz

kage for cools mcgee award.

D

Deleted member

I always kinda envisioned WC to be that asian guy in the background with his pants up to his abs

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I disagree, with all due respect Iti, you didn't see all the matches. I would say kage played very well and scraped a win. Not to take away from kage, he took first for more than one reason.

Wait for vids. Then continue the trashtalking. Which reminds me, John should have crews up tomorrow sometime.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I disagree, with all due respect Iti, you didn't see all the matches. I would say kage played very well and scraped a win. Not to take away from kage, he took first for more than one reason.

Wait for vids. Then continue the trashtalking. Which reminds me, John should have crews up tomorrow sometime.

let me guess: involved mass luck sacking?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't really understand what you mean by luck sacking. I suppose the only luck involved would be a surprising amount of barrel ko's. What I meant was that the matches themselves were last stock, high damage, one hit kill kind of things. Not quite the hole-in-one golf type action previously described. Lol.

Top Bottom