• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship - Calgary, AB (Dec. 15th-16th)

Sanu

Smash Champion
What the heeeeck, congrats Kage! Well deserved victory, go Ganon go! Your inner warrior really showed <_<

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Gratz Roustane, sorry we didn't have that mm. By the time I realized that I had to leave early you were doing winners finals and I figured you'd rather stay focused on the bracket. =[

Stevo

Smash Champion
if you're the best then why didnt you come to the tournament?
you would have won right?
bah!! guess im just dissapointed i didnt get to play all the east coasters....

Thanks Randall for organizing this.
and thanks to the 2 east cost players who did show, you guys rock.

and I guess I might as well say it
Kage IS the best Ganon EVAR!!!!

Vwins

Smash Ace
if you're the best then why didnt you come to the tournament?
you would have won right?
bah!! guess im just dissapointed i didnt get to play all the east coasters....

Thanks Randall for organizing this.
and thanks to the 2 east cost players who did show, you guys rock.

and I guess I might as well say it
Kage IS the best Ganon EVAR!!!!
because I knew that the 5th person on our PR would be enough to beat WC :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
That's pretty aggressive of a response for a simple, harmless, wc bashing for the sake of it post.
WArranThad shut the **** up right now. I'm still mad for that **** you said behind me while you were taping my matches vs Kage at transcanada. You just shut the **** up and stay like that.

I want to see the ****ING bracket, this is absolute bull****. ****ing **** WC! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!!??? :mad:

EDIT: Congratulations Kage on taking first with Ganon. That's just ****ing insane.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL east coast canadians are cocky *******s about winning like east coast americans. thats funny haha.

amazing job winning kage, gooooood shiet.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Haha kage got the victory, but the sets he did win were freaking close, don't deceive yourself. He'll tell you for himself.

I don't think it need be mentioned that the fact that albertans don't often play ganon, or BC play a very different ganon, helped kage out. He was really good though, in doubles with John they just couldn't be defeated.

Carl beat him 3-0 in first set of grand finals, but kage brought it back 3-1.
Kage didn't have to play Eric, which is good I think, because in crews he ***** kage completely and a few of my stock as well.
Vwins, I don't understand your need of constant self-glorification. I hear you're a smart player, let's see that ring through in your posts. =O

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Who ever said it was easy? This was probably the most intense tournament I've played yet. It was really hard... and ya maybe I didn't have to fight Eric in brackets but I did win vs him in an best of 5 MM. Also he wasn't able to beat Carl or John, maybe that's why I didn't meet him?

And ya he did beat me in crews, don't think it's only one sided in my favor. It's anybodys game like I said in the tournament, in avantageous or disavantageous positions... I guess I just managed to pull it off. =P

SO YA!! BEAST COAST!!!

Edit: No johns... everyone did their best I'm sure and I respect that a lot. =) Ya I obviously did get ups and downs, example : in crews or friendlies or doubles.. anywhere basically, even in finals... but no bracket johns please... it was really hard.

I would like say that I really loved playing all of you and all the good times we had. Nice try WC.. I guess. =P

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Manuel: I don't think Vincent has something against you, but more against the other WC guys that ****talked when TCT was over, even though EC won it.

It's just nice, because those same guys can't say **** anymore, we didn't even need to go. Thanks kage!!

Also mad props to Carl, good job on 2nd, i'm happy you took 2nd, really. :)

LOL WC

<3

kithkin

Smash Champion
Edit: No johns... everyone did their best I'm sure and I respect that a lot. =) Ya I obviously did get ups and downs, example : in crews or friendlies or doubles.. anywhere basically, even in finals... but no bracket johns please... it was really hard.
*cough*

Pool johns?

Death pool was gay, but hey It let me play the good people that I wanted to play

WarranThad

Smash Ace
WArranThad shut the **** up right now. I'm still mad for that **** you said behind me while you were taping my matches vs Kage at transcanada. You just shut the **** up and stay like that.

I want to see the ****ING bracket, this is absolute bull****. ****ing **** WC! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!!??? :mad:

EDIT: Congratulations Kage on taking first with Ganon. That's just ****ing insane.
whoa, for serious?

I was just messing around man, if anything I made fun of big nose at least 20x more then anyone else there.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Kage taught me that Ganon doesnt necessarily get owned by the space animals.

and you know whats funny? I was thinking about training and going ganon this tourney.... long before I even knew Kage was coming, but I didnt because I figured ganon couldnt win against all these good players.:laugh: and then a ganon player comes and wins it..... what a coincidence.

HAHA. You can even ask Carl, I mentioned it to him a while back.

also, it was good to see all the BC smashers again (minus a few)

I T I

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't believe how little difficulty Kage had with the space animals.

Even more surprisingly, he beat my Boozer like, 3 times in a row! :o

Also, congratulations man. I thought Carl had you. >_>

Top Bottom