• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship - Calgary, AB (Dec. 15th-16th)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Randall. Change my alias to Janitor. Not a big deal but if you don't mind. I know its Victra on smashwiki but ive been meaning
to change that back. (I cant at the moment obviously because im on a psp).

Levi or Brad, could Sean and i crash at your place - if possible?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah whether you still have school or not, its on the weekend so those who still have school can still come. Right?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your right, and I never have school on mondays, so I can make it easy. Logic succeeds once more xD

BC, how are you chaps getting there?

ThePrime

Smash Lord
This sounds great. When this gets closer I'll just have to see how my college situation is coming along (yay freshmen) - so that means put me as unconfirmed for now.

-Andy Singh
-Maple Valley, WA
-ThePrime
-Falco

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol. Jarc. Talk to Brad. He's loaded.

Aaaaandy! I hope you can come<3

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol kage, what happened man?

I'm MANLI. I talked to you online when i stayed at adambrown. we talked about tiers, your motto, ganondorf dittos, etc.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Eggz, what are your plans for travelling? So far we're the only WA guys going, probably more to come once we get closer to this though.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
yeah whether you still have school or not, its on the weekend so those who still have school can still come. Right?
I will be at school in VANCOUVER, so no. Skipping the days is out of the question too, as it is a $30,000 course and I want to get everything out of it that I can.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Eggz, what are your plans for travelling? So far we're the only WA guys going, probably more to come once we get closer to this though.
I'm probably going to go up to BC and ride with those guys, since we're all pretty close. Not quite sure yet, I'm definitely going to NEED some of my crew from WA to go, because my dad won't let me go if DJ Combo doesn't.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol. Jarc. Talk to Brad. He's loaded.

Aaaaandy! I hope you can come<3
wtf? hes lying! >.>

but yeah victor I'll talk to my family and work on maybe housing for a few people, I'll let you know if I can (this is not saying I have any faith that my parents will allow people)

by the way Kithkin is Brad from Cgy, unranked XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Really? I thought you'd be into that kinda stuff. Im sure Levi is. If you or Levi cant house Sean and
i, i can probably drive down both days.

btw. I'm "Victra" in other words "Victor". I'm unranked as well.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Only if the odds are 5 to 1 in my favor.

and victor, I can probably house you for the night, although I cant say yes till closer to the date.

edit: is it just me or does mario have boobs in your sig?

Top Bottom