• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i guess you're talkin about me? 3 right now. Least i've ever had in my room.

What is your honest opinion about this whole "Crunk Rap" nonsense? (Lil Jon, Pastor Troy, Lil Scrappy, all that nonsense)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO... Cuz then I'd probaly need those milllion dollars to be the next six hundred billion dollar man since I'd probaly be dead.

Would YOU?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
man you gotta start comin up with questions you bum. :p

Yeah, I actually am teaching myself japanese. It's pretty interesting.

__

Do you keep your room clean?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm listening to it right now.

.... I actually like this for a better fight anthem than the original, but that actually wasnt the point of the original.

Then there's also the... whatever the **** this screaming is. I dont like it much, but again, it actually fits. This is pretty interesting, guess I'ma go find this cd somewhere.

____

What kind of headphones do you have?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hmm.

The Bellrays, The 5,6,7,8's, Avenged 7Fold, 7dust, *rolls eyes* Dragonforce, The Black Mages. I listen to alot of music, most of it is not rock/metal, though.

___

What's your favorite genre of video games?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dunno exactly what you mean by adventure games (that's one of those genres that kinda gets loosely named). I'll take a stab in the dark and say yeah.

___

What's your favorite RPG?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Paper Mario Thousand Year door... It think..

Whats yours/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No

I like to... play videogames

Do you like KFC?

Frown

poekmon
Oh, there's many... If I were younger, I would have said Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (I've finished it at least 50 times), but I don't really like it nowadays.

Monkey Island 2, Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, SSB64, Pokémon Crystal, Monkey Island 4, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB.

Overall, I'd say SSB64.

How about you?

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
a window showing my garden and the flats opposite, where the people known as ' no brush' live. they aint too good to smell.

Do you want a new zelda or mario adventure game, which one first?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Mario. I feel let down by LoZ lately. Phantom Hourglass *****, but I knew it would. That's kinda sad considering how long they delayed Twilight Princess just to port it to wii. But Mario? I havent played one since New Super Mario bros, but I hear they keep getting good. So.

Do you play any other games competitively? (Read: Competitively = going to and actively entering tournaments for.)

Top Bottom