• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
WHAT

I LOVE THE FORU--

Oh... **** IT! The BANNED game is LOCKED, thats why! THE MODS MADE US LOSE ;[

Why is this happening?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because thats being a jerk. :[

Please don't leave us?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
YES YOU WILL. Do you know that you are important to the forum games, are you a cool guy man. Don't leave us yo. :[

So.. uhh... pie?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because... I ... AM... THE BATMAN...

How r u today?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Right now im kinda upset. Havent got alot of sleep, and i'm lookin to go lay down for a bit again. Then im gunna piss myself off more and go enter a local brawl tourney in an attempt to wreck everybody and take their money for tourneys way more important than this one (Read: final round) and I have too much trivial crap to finish. Gotta finish rendering these clips from Down South Jukin *Shameless advertising*, gotta play a bunch of games, gotta practice in my fighting games (I havent played ssbm, ^c, and SC4 in about a day or two, but i dont have any tourneys for them for like, 2 week. Then I want to start working on a general fighting game guide, and I still have to work on my Doctor Mario guide.

AND THEN AS FOR REAL LIFE, I STILL NEED TO GET A JOB.

*throws chair*

___

Do you like Royce Da 5'9''?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I has not played it. ;3

I have been playing melee non stop, fell asleep, and HERE I AM. :] This will be it for now, though, since I also don't have a job.

MAN AMERICA HELP

Do you have a tough time getting a job?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yes, especially since yesterday I sat here battling SOMEBODY in Video Game Characters Game all day (that will never happen again, lol.)

____

Do you play the Video Games Character Game?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
(oof, I outta give you a point for dissin my favorite game like that. XD)

I was....10. I think. Im reaaaaaaaal unsure about this, lol.

___

Have you ever played the card game wizard?

Frown

poekmon
(Seriously? You just look at a letter and type in a video game character!)

No, I said "no thanks" the one time my cousin wanted me to play it with him.

Is it any good?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
(No im not going to give you points :p, but I dunno, I just know alot of characters, and not a bunch of simple 1 name generic brand characters like Ike.)

It's pretty ****ing hilarious. It's essentially a "Spades mod", where you play by yourself, the trump suit changes every round along with your hand size (you start the first round with 1 card, 2nd with 2, etc). And then there are wizards (which beat ALL, including trump) and then jesters (which LOSE to all) watching somebody throw out a 4 of diamonds because everybody else went offsuit and then the last guy threw a jester is just hilarious.

____

You know Obama went to a Bball game yesterday, and chilled like a regular Game-goer?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(LOL Ike man )

Yeah, I voted for him.

Did you?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Nope. I hate Rock Band and Guitar Hero something fierce. I hate them both cause I dont see why people dont play a real guitar, it's apparently not that hard since I always hear about it (I was a music major, so yeah I'm kinda biased here). I have an additional reason why I hate guitar hero, but we arent talkin about that.

___

have you tried my new forum game, "One of These Things is Not Like the Others" yet?

Top Bottom