• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask NickRiddle how to be amazing.

RATED

Smash Lord
How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?
I tried once when I was on High school in my office class :laugh: , its too hard even though I managed to write " Eric" (my name) after pressing 100000000000 of backspace but I did.

ps: a question : who's that character in your avatar?

Nickriddle:

how can I be amazing even though I main Snake? :bee:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I tried once when I was on High school in my office class :laugh: , its too hard even though I managed to write " Eric" (my name) after pressing 100000000000 of backspace but I did.

Nickriddle:

F-tilt more.
Then switch to ZSS.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
and to all the other places too....

I don't think NickRiddle even knows himself how well he did on his last match vs Seibrik. It was beautiful. Do you have the replay?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
NickRiddle

How do I amazing?

EDIT: Georgia has SleepyK so I'm pretty sure I gotta fight you to the death now

Snakeee

Smash Master

Nickriddle:

Lol will anyone get the reference? :ohwell:

And it's Clare from Claymore. Amazing anime for the first 2/3 of it or so, and then they got lazy and just ended it in a ******** way. The manga's still ongoing and apparently really good so I'm going to read that soon. I just hate reading stuff off of my computer. :urg:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Can I go Falco for my ZSS ditto?
Sure, works for me.

NickRiddle

How do I amazing?

EDIT: Georgia has SleepyK so I'm pretty sure I gotta fight you to the death now
GA Brawl community sucks. That's explained lower.

and to all the other places too....

I don't think NickRiddle even knows himself how well he did on his last match vs Seibrik. It was beautiful. Do you have the replay?
Nope. Wasn't inf. replay. :(

Nick will you get on MY horse? I will take you around the universe.
Sorry, I iz not woman. Ask Lokii.

When you say failing at life, you're saying they're lames, cornballs?
As in, they have a "major" tournament with 50+ people expected. 12 people from FL go, and the tournaments ends with 26 entrants. HALF OF THE TOURNAMENT WAS PEOPLE FROM FLORIDA, 56 OF THEM BEING SFL! That's a ****ing like... 8-9 hour drive, and they couldn't get 20 people from THEIR OWN STATE to show up. **** tournaments in GA.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
hi i secondary zamus and i suck so

how do you follow up your uairs? dj bair, fair or do you plasma whip them down to have them taste your dsmash and savour the **** that follows?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
hi i secondary zamus and i suck so

how do you follow up your uairs? dj bair, fair or do you plasma whip them down to have them taste your dsmash and savour the **** that follows?
Depends on the type of uair.

A rising uair, I will either follow with a DJ aerial (fair/bair/uair) or I will fall down with a last-second plasma wire to bring them down with me.

If it's a landing uair, I follow with another uair, and then proceed to the earlier mentioned mixup.

If they DI far away in either of those situatins, I throw out a plasma whip, and hope they Air-Dodge, so I can get a free hit. (Plasma Whip is somehow a frame trap.)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It ends just as they're becoming vulnerable from the air dodge. I'm not sure if paralyzer or side b gives us more time for an aerial after though.
In B+, it's a frametrap on knockdowns near the edge. :D

Zero

Smash Hero
It ends just as they're becoming vulnerable from the air dodge. I'm not sure if paralyzer or side b gives us more time for an aerial after though.
Only if they airdodge on reaction. If they AD momentum cancel/randomly airdodge, then it works.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Nick you are amazing, we all know. What are your other hobbis besides smash?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick you are amazing, we all know. What are your other hobbies besides smash?
I used to run, but then I got asthma...

I just mostly play games, and observe people. (lolpsychologist)

I also try to draw, and fail, so I don't do that...

:(

Oh, yes. I sing. :D

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
i'd whip that unicorn

how many frames does zamus' grab really last? (the guide here says "total frames: wtf" so i kinda want an exact number)

inb4over9000

Top Bottom