• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple SONIC RELATED question, get an answer. Noobs come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenki

Smash Hero
lmao

memphischains: n00b killer
Boxob: ****
Tenki: Created Sonic
Puffball: **** 2.0
Napilopez: genius
Rooooy: win
camalange: he's just there.
kirbyandsonicrock: gave birth to steak
thecatinthehat: win 2.0

Too lazy to go on lol
fixed ?

or alternatively:
KASR14: Started the quest for the Winning Steak and disappeared after leaving for it. Countless Sonic mainers have also gone on this journey for the Winning Steak but he has never returned.

ediiiiit:
Ok, im having trouble with a wolf, AND IT'S NOT B SPAM!

This wolf is the best i have ever played, he basically has a pattern from 0-50% he will spam bair>fast fall and then follow up with an fsmash, then when im above 50% he usually just plays like any other wolf but still has a lot more bairs. He NEVER uses his neutral b so i don't need any help with that.
What i usually try to do is sheild grab but his fsmash usually make him out of range, then sometimes i will set him up into trap like an SJC into sheild / reverse grab, or spinshot spring dair/ homing attack. He falls for it sometimes but he usually can escape, so what i really want to know is how the heck am i gonna get around the wolf besides edge guarding (i already have that down)?

HALPZ :mad:
If you can predict him, and he has a pattern, what are you doing not avoiding / countering it?

Shielding (only go for the grab if it's a low approaching aerial, or if you're at the end of his F-smash) and tilting.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
ALKSJDFGHKASJDGFKAJSHDGFKAJLSDHGF

this isn't a match-up thread

edit - boxob, make it like, the sonic related simple etc.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
fixed ?

or alternatively:
KASR14: Started the quest for the Winning Steak and disappeared after leaving for it. Countless Sonic mainers have also gone on this journey for the Winning Steak but he has never returned.
I lol'd......twice.

ALKSJDFGHKASJDGFKAJSHDGFKAJLSDHGF
edit - boxob, make it like, the sonic related simple etc.
He did it already, fucking calm yourself. :suess:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I like the title, has a nice ring to it-wait a sec, you spelled answer wrong.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
KASR was a scrub who couldn't post for shit. Typical n00b, cocky, illiterate, arrogant, no clue.
Always made excuses to not show us how his Sonic played.
"It's too late. Can't play wi-fi"
"Idk how to record"
"I'm too good for you"

One day he was making the usual excuses. He was saying was too good for us. How his Sonic was on a winning streak. He misspelled streak.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
*still confused* It just says KASR gave birth to steak.
Kirbyandsonicrock14, better known as KASR, used to frequent the Sonic boards. He once tried to mention that he would go on a Winning streak for some reason or another which I can't remember. However, as he was well-known for his typos and overall lack of grammatical correctness, instead of typing "Winning Streak", he typed "Winning Steak". After this the Sonic boards began to idolize the steak. This admiration was further augmented when I mentioned something about "steak tier", and board frequenter djbrowny suggested that we refer to Sonic as Steak tier throughout the other boards. Steak has since become a staple of the Sonic boards.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol /s/ ?
Comparing smashboards to 4chan?

I used to be a /b/tard. Come to think of it, I think I still am.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Yes. We're the /b/ of smashboards.

The Sonic boards are like a big family. Dudes always clown on each other..but when an outsider tries to clown on one of the family members, the nonsense stops and all eyes are focused on the outsider.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
About stale moves, do multihit attacks count as one attack or as several? Because in that case ASC combo's, and well, Fair, would be awesome at unstaling moves. I think the answer is that it counts as one attack, but I'm not sure and thus I iz askin.
To answer your question (since nobody else did, lol), multihit moves like fair, uair, ect. count as only one attack. However, there are a few notable exceptions to this rule, namely ASC, all of the spindash/charge phase changes, and Marth's dancing blade (there's probably more, but I don't remember off the top of my head). All of these moves count as multiple attacks when it comes to stale moves.

Cool huh.

yamas11

Smash Cadet
Whenever an opponent starts charging a smash attack, should I risk it and try to run into them and use my dash attack to get a free hit?

Boxob

Smash Champion
You should try to bait them into releasing the smash attack first, then hit them with a bair, or something more damaging.

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
Whenever an opponent starts charging a smash attack, should I risk it and try to run into them and use my dash attack to get a free hit?
you're better off either running in and p-shielding the smash then getting a grab/ some other move in, or grabbing them during post-attack lag.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ cat
your sig is amazing, it make me happy in special place
i knew a kid that had that pic of sakura along with pics just as risque of Hinata, Ino, and Temari and they were all together on a yugioh dueling mat.
i almost came to it. also, i borrowed it from him and used it the whole day, i also almost stole it, and offered the guy like 100$ for it.
no joke
dead serious

Napilopez

Smash Lord
What does Sonic's wavedash look like? Lulz, waiting for more from the wavedash thread, even if I think that people seriously wanting brawl to be hacked for competitive play is ridiculous.

My real question, kinda noobish I know, but whats the best way for Sonic to escape dumb Ivysaur Bulletseed(looking at you tenki -__- =P jk)? Just DI to the side and mash UpB as quick as you can and wait for you to escape?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh for gods sake.

USE THE STICKY THREADS

SEARCH FOR THREADS ALREADY EXISTING

DO NOT SPAM THE CRAP OUT OF HERE OR I WILL ISSUE HARD WARNINGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom