• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Thread

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
if norfairs not banned in your region, use it.

theres export threads about Olimar and Toon Link. so you should do an export thread about Zamus, Lucario, and Peach.
I´d love to have a Peach Export thread.

Splice

Smash Hero
ZSS, Lucario, everyone seems to want them done.

Is UTD gonna make the thread?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
First is was Hylian,when he used to be a legend around here
Then it was Valdens, when he used to **** his scene with G&W
after that,utdzack came outa nowhere with good consistent results lol
and NoJ when he cares lol

there are many other players that aren't too far from them tho,like PGN,hebrewhammer and idk who else lmao
personally,i think i'm improving alot myself xP
beat 3 ranked players recently:),might make it onto the PR if i keep it up lulz

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I bought my premium account....can't seem to figure out how to change my acnt name. I changed my title though :D

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
i'll come out of nowhere with good results once i move in August. <3
Dont under estimate Michigannnnn. We got a lot of really good players. The bottom of the PR's can all beat NOJ. So if your not better than NOJ, its not happenin.

Publix

Smash Apprentice
for Lucas just Dtilt. ITs my Birthday!!!!!!!! I'm 21 i can drink now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightning Tiger

Smash Apprentice
for Lucas just Dtilt. ITs my Birthday!!!!!!!! I'm 21 i can drink now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the mindset that will cause you to lose.
I mean he can just jump over. Then proceed to hit you with one of his multihit attacks and pour on dmg.

izzy24

Smash Ace
im pretty sure spot shielding the ftilt will set up to an attack. And about the waddle dees....emmmm.....dont get hit by them pls!!! LOL they are not that hard to predict where they are going and usually come from afar, if a ddd throws waddle dees at u close range then he has a big chance of getting punish.

Publix

Smash Apprentice
I got waddle deed for the lose in a tourny. I was at like 160 and i didn't think it'ld kill me so i didn't care about it. :(

izzy24

Smash Ace
Has any1 yet found if its possible to shorten the bucket animation? it might be used after a footstool, but b/c of the timing, it would have to be done high in the air and then ff.

Also, which special move is better to do b reversal with? judgement or bacon?

Publix

Smash Apprentice
Has any1 yet found if its possible to shorten the bucket animation? it might be used after a footstool, but b/c of the timing, it would have to be done high in the air and then ff.

Also, which special move is better to do b reversal with? judgement or bacon?
You can press down to get out of the animation faster, it should be more specific in omegas G&W guide, Beacon is way better for b reversal, and it looks like ****** spacing when you rar to b reversal beacon. it looks alot more useful than it is, but maybe its potential hasn't been tapped like when krillian and gohan got pentacostall revivalled by the oldest namek. If you understood that then we are friends, and you should come over later.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
Based on mlgs stage list how do u think game and watch will preform at mlg. Secondly out of the 9 neutrals what would u guys consider to be the top 4 stages for game And watch and the top 2 counters he can pick??

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yes and No. You technically cannot DI the uair windbox attack. If you get stuck in his uair for a while, the best way to get out is the rapidly press down. This triggers fast falling, and in most cases, is enough to get you back down.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad

Whats the best option for when you're in MK tornado? Is it better to spam upB or DI/SDI out of it?
both lol
when u see that he's at hanging on the side of his nado,then spam up B. That's when the UpB nado trick will work at most xP

NNID
LilG912
Yo, I got question, do most of y'all G&W players space out on most characters w/ your aerials, I know G&W gotta mix up his aerials? I'm just wondering if it can make me a better player w/ him? For example:

Example 1: Full hop b-air to SHFF airdodge.
Example 2: SH b-air to airdodge and back away (space out)
Example 3: B-air to 2nd jump b-air.

And one more question? Do you guys air camp for like about 3-4 seconds and try it pull an unpredictable smash, aerial, or d-tilt?

Top Bottom