• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

pktboy

Smash Rookie
Well, there ya go! ^^

I'm glad I have a very little workload at this so called 'office job'; it lets me browse through plenty of SSBB resources available.

Apparently, there is still a lot more to the game I didn't know/realise. :laugh:

Thank you!!

mio

Smash Ace
I'm running a tournament with infinites banned so I was wondering, can anyone give me the full list of infinites? So far I have:

-IC infinite
-DDD infinite
-Yoshi infinite
-Marth infinite
-Dtilting towards walls
-CGing towards walls

What am I missing?

refugee

Smash Journeyman
Is brawl more competitve then it was when it was realeased here in america or is it the same still? Also, has any1 been able to go online for brawl? I get kicked out before I can even find some1.

Emuburger

Smash Rookie
I'm running a tournament with infinites banned so I was wondering, can anyone give me the full list of infinites? So far I have:

-IC infinite
-DDD infinite
-Yoshi infinite
-Marth infinite
-Dtilting towards walls
-CGing towards walls

What am I missing?
Falco? Its technically not infinite, but niether is G&W's Dtilt, but I think you're banning that too. By the way, don't ban IC's Dthrow to Fair, since you can DI out of that, though you might already know that. Alot of people, not just Marth, can chaingrab the Mother's boys (see their forums for a list).

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
I've been trying to capture a stilled picture from Windows Media Player, but I can't. I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Print Screen, but I think the Print Screen key isn't working. Does anyone have suggestions and what is your screen supposed to look like when you press the Print Screen key?

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
So in SSE I pumped up Zelda with all the Magic attack+ stickers I could muster.

I've just been reading a general guide on IGN and it mentions that only the highest Magic attack+ sticker will actually take effect.

Is this true? o.O'
Yes. That's what it says in the dojo.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
just wondering, but if "chaingrabs are banned", does that mean that ICs can't do a single popo>nana chain? (i mean p-fthrow > n-grab > p-charge > n-bthrow > p-usmash)

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
hi all,

i was just wondering if anyone remembers the youtube link to the _awesome_ snake c4 recovery (multiple teching against the underside of battlefield at like 150%) during a tourney match.

i know my description is vague, but the video was AWESOME and i can't seem to find it anymore. the closest i've seen is a poor quality ffa where the snake c4s and techs like twice against the underside of frigate orpheon. it's okay, but it's nowhere near as impressive as the c4 recovery during the tourney.

oh and i've searched the snake and tactical threads for two days now with no luck.

if anyone could help, it'd be awesome!

SilverBoomX

Smash Rookie
Hi, Admins! :)

I'm new here, and while I was looking for a match on the FF, I saw a user called Hardcase009 talking trash and made a new definition for "swearing," if you know what I mean. He was very rude to everyone! He makes people feel bad from his terrible nonsense! Can you please do anything about him, like, ban him? It would make Smashboards a better web site without that troublesome nutcase. Please let me know if you can!

ZodXx

Smash Cadet

I'm new here, and while I was looking for a match on the FF, I saw a user called Hardcase009 talking trash and made a new definition for "swearing," if you know what I mean. He was very rude to everyone! He makes people feel bad from his terrible nonsense! Can you please do anything about him, like, ban him? It would make Smashboards a better web site without that troublesome nutcase. Please let me know if you can!
get used to it buddy..there are lots of people like that. mods dont always run to the rescue so just ignore it.

anyone wanna match sometime?:bee:

Knyaguy

Smash Lord

You can post this in the Fourm Disputes board, which is located at the bottom of the Smashboards website near the Who's online section.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
is there a debug menu for brawl and can snake fake drop his c4 and if yes how
There might be a debug menu, we don't know. The hacking community for the Wii is just starting to grow big. There are still tons of codes for Ocarina if there isn't a debug menu.

For the fake drop, no.

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
soo... noone knows where i can find the snake c4 recovery youtube vid?
(the in-tourney vid played on battlefield, NOT frigate orpheon)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i have a question inside of a question, that isnt completely relevent to smash....

If i am making the correct connection... what does the phrase/ meme 'shoop da woop" have to do with cell, and what does it actually mean. i ask this because ppl i play with sometimes yell that when they hit with a nice combo.

Shiri

Smash Chump
i have a question inside of a question, that isnt completely relevent to smash....

If i am making the correct connection... what does the phrase/ meme 'shoop da woop" have to do with cell, and what does it actually mean. i ask this because ppl i play with sometimes yell that when they hit with a nice combo.
:yoshi: In due time, young one. LOL! <3

kr3wman

Smash Master

Slap them in the face and yell «STOP GOING ON 4CHAN». That's all you need to know.

Zummy

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm pretty busy these days so could anyone help me out?

I'm trying to find a character to play that isn't hard to master. My friends play this whenever we get together but I dont have time to sit down for hours and master the game so could anyone tell me a person to be that would require little effort in learning?

My friends play as

G&W
Falco
Ike
That blonde chick in spandex, whatever she is. He picked "Samus" but it doesn't look like the picture.
and sometimes the Ice Climbers.

Thanks!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Two questions. The first is a terminology question. Wtf is "Tech" or "Tech Chasing" or maybe "Wall Tech" (that's against a wall I assume)

Second question. How the blazes do some people's signatures have professional looking images with their screen names on them? What program are you people using? (i.e Ike is solid or Terios the hedgehog)

Edit: Oh yeah one more thing. How does one start the game as shiek when picking zelda? That would save me from being punished -_-. Same question for ZZS. Can Samus change to zzs without getting a smash ball? I've seen it happen before.

Zummy

Smash Rookie
Two questions. The first is a terminology question. Wtf is "Tech" or "Tech Chasing" or maybe "Wall Tech" (that's against a wall I assume)

Second question. How the blazes do some people's signatures have professional looking images with their screen names on them? What program are you people using? (i.e Ike is solid or Terios the hedgehog)

Edit: Oh yeah one more thing. How does one start the game as shiek when picking zelda? That would save me from being punished -_-. Same question for ZZS. Can Samus change to zzs without getting a smash ball? I've seen it happen before.
1. I dunno sorry.

2. For professional looking signatures, they use Adobe Photoshop (mostly). It's about $750 USD. A free version can be The GIMP. If you are interested in one, let me know and I can try, I can also show you the basics of both programs if you want to make your own.

3. For ZZS, Hold L and R when you pick samus on the screen and don't let go till the stage select screen. On the Wii Mote this would be C and Z. I'm not sure about the Zelda/Shiek thing. but I'm sure it's the same.

Top Bottom