• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

c4pills

Smash Rookie
probably asked already

I'm almost done with trying to do every sse level on intense and I'm just wondering how the great maze works...

Conker315

Smash Lord
get one from photobucket of request a special made 1 with ure details on how u want it at a sig shop
i recommend all stars shop
cuz im in it :p

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
I have 2 questions:

1. Where is a chart where I can see Character weights, attack power, speed, etc. Also, all character capabilities of crawling, wall clinging, wall bounce, fly, dive, etc?

2. Where I can see which moves can actually kill and with what % ?

IK3NI

Smash Cadet
ok i jus joined the boards n i would like to no how do i chage that little thing under my name that says smash n00b==/ma bad if its a dumb question/==

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
ok i jus joined the boards n i would like to no how do i chage that little thing under my name that says smash n00b==/ma bad if its a dumb question/==
You can also change it if you are accepted into a group membership.

IK3NI

Smash Cadet
ok this may be a dumb question but how do i change that thing under my nane that says smash n00b

Conker315

Smash Lord
lol
while u post the post numbers go up of course
the smash noob will go away as u post
i think when u get 30 or 50 posts u become a smash child
so yea go in different threads and just post

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
ok this may be a dumb question but how do i change that thing under my nane that says smash n00b
It's 25 posts, that's when your a smash child, and 100 is smash journeyman. That's where you can calm down since you won't be a noob or child anymore, haha.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
Does the Smash back room have a date in mind for their first official Brawl tier list?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
For tourney goer's, are you allowed to change what music plays on each stage before you begin a match? ( I like some better others):p

Thank you in advance!;)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It probably depends on who you're playing. Really, you should be focusing more on the match and less on the music, though.

Although some songs are definately way better than others...

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
It probably depends on who you're playing. Really, you should be focusing more on the match and less on the music, though.

Although some songs are definately way better than others...

Some songs are just better to battle with and for some reason, I fight better with songs like Corneria (brawl), Yoshi's Island, Battlefield ( Brawl), and Attack then The Dark Knight and some other bad music.;)

kr3wman

Smash Master
It's because your opponent can't take the bad music that you win, not because you fight better.

kr3wman

Smash Master
You click quote, and when you see the text, copy/paste it into you signature edit box. To take out the name, just delete everything in the square thingies except 'quote'

Top Bottom