• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

captain

Smash Rookie
fake ping on kaillera?

Hello ive been playing at some kaillera servers and I want to know if anyone knows a way to fake the ping shown, its just to play a prank on a friend. I mean, Im not looking for decreasing the ping for better playing, just want to fake it so it shows a lower one.
IF ANYONE KNOWS OR CAN THINK OF A WAY TO DO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Ill be really thankful!
Thanks in advance! bye!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
download the updated client (COME HERE FIRST thread's first link), it has an inbuilt ping spoof function.

also ffs the question precisely 2 posts above addressed almost precisely the same issue

asianaussie

Smash Hero
many people use pj64k with pj64 1.6's default plugins, but there are alternative plugins, especially if you want to use a controller.

mupen64k is arguably superior, but desyncs more on low-end computers. some people also use mupen beta, especially for perfect dark/goldeneye.

dandan

Smash Lord
i think it is pretty easy to train with jigs, just my impression though, might be wrong :p

Dsc

Smash Ace
This might not be specifically SMASH 64 related, but, history behind characters moves....does luigis fire punch come from a particular luigi/mario game or was it made up in smash. Same thing with fox's reflector And up-b, kirbys up-b and down b?
Just curious

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hello All,

I dont know if this is common knowledge, but I discovered something yesterday that I thought could be important. I didnt really know where to post it, but here seems like a good enough spot.

With mario/luigi, if you use your rising tornado but then get grabbed before you can touch the ground/ledge you get your double jump back but not your rising tornado.

This especially caught me off guard when an edge-guarder grabbed me after my upb before I was able to sweetspot the ledge. After throwing me off the stage once again I ignorantly used my torando first and fell to my doom (and oddly enough I could made the ledge with my second jump and upb).

Sorry if everyone knows this already...I had no idea.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
^
Makes sense because once you use the rising tornado you cant use it again until you touch the ground/ledge, and you always get the 2nd jump back when getting grabbed without touching the ground. I think its kinda common knowledge btw.

Battlecow

Play to Win
That freaked me out when I first discovered it a year back.

I was like "WTF ***** where my DownB at?"

asianaussie

Smash Hero
This might not be specifically SMASH 64 related, but, history behind characters moves....does luigis fire punch come from a particular luigi/mario game or was it made up in smash. Same thing with fox's reflector And up-b, kirbys up-b and down b?
Just curious
dunno about luigi's up-b or fox's up-b

fox's reflector is supposed to look like an arwing after using a barrel roll, or perhaps reflect (bad puns are bad) the shape of the rings you fly through in the games.

kirby's up-b is the final hit of his cutter-combo in kirby super star.
kirby's down-b is from any kirby game with the 'stone' ability

Top Bottom