• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
He waited for the end of his dash and short hopped straight up and then input towards the platform which would give him a perfect land with no landing lag.

Maiserly

Smash Rookie
Thank you for your reply!

I understand how to perfect plat land with Yoshi, but how do you do this with other characters?

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
some characters have the perfect jumps heights to perfect land on platforms.
Off the top of my head, fox's instant double jump perfect lands on top plat,
link's instant double jump perfect land's on the side plat,
kirby's running full hop perfect lands on side plat,
DK's standing short hop perfect lands on side plat.

Last edited:

SeariousScar

Smash Cadet
Where can I find the stream for Smash 64 at Goml 2017?
Edit: Nvm, I found it.

Last edited:

DonOwens

Smash Cadet
Couldn't find the correct place to post this question, if this isn't it.

Condensed- Lv9 PCs have the ability to begin an attack, then midway through animation change the attack?

Last edited:

FeilVei

Smash Rookie
Hi! I was wondering if there is someone around here who bought Super Smash Bros. 64 on the Wii Virtual Console (PAL) and would like to sell the SD card that contains it? Just want to experience some retro gaming :)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Which is more affective sliding your finger off the c-button to short hop or quickly pressing the c-button to short hop
I lightly tap

Hi! I was wondering if there is someone around here who bought Super Smash Bros. 64 on the Wii Virtual Console (PAL) and would like to sell the SD card that contains it? Just want to experience some retro gaming :)
There's a European smash 64 group on FB which can help with this

SpeedChamp

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a mod for smash 64 that shows all the hitboxes on the characters, or even a gameshark code?

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
alrighty

Question:
where are the modding tools or instructions for Smash 64?

Reason:
because i seen stuff like that Falco vertex mod, Stage imports being doable, and the infamous Smash Overload scam having model imports for existing fighters. (with the guy leaving us to the dust)
plus i want to start off to modding somewhere, so i want to take a jab at doing Ness vertex hack.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone made a Dark Link mod yet? I really wanted one years back.

MinimalKnowledge

Smash Rookie
Hello Everyone, I am most likely the least experienced member on this site. I’ve searched the internet to try to to answer my question before bothering the forum, but I failed. Here it is. - My friends and I play SSB for 64, and recently one friend, who’s never had much success, switched his main to Pikachu. He now has racked up a ton of wins by doing one thing: standing on the edge and using forward smash when players are attempting to get back to the edge. It seems like no matter what aerial attack I use to try to combat his attack, the Pikachu move always overpowers my own. Because of this he only has to get me off of the edge once or twice before I have no way of returning. The only success I’ve found is when I use Kirby since his jump trajectory isn’t as predictable as Captain Falcon’s (my main). Is there any aerial attack for any character that takes priority over this Pikachu attack or are there any other suggested strategies for getting back to the edge? Does Yoshi have armor during his double jump in SSB? I appreciate any help.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Are the smash remix 1.3.1 cartridges in online stores a scam? If so how do I play remix on my 64

Top Bottom