• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Why did you post that? You don't want anyone here to post the whole Ashley first post on the R.I.D.L.E.Y. thread now do you?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Why did you post that? You don't want anyone here to post the whole Ashley first post on the R.I.D.L.E.Y. thread now do you?
That would be quite amusing, considering it'd be like throwing a rock at a semi-truck. We'd barely see it. Compare your first post to ours...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Why do you R.I.D.L.E.Y. guys come here to troll the Ashley thread when not a single A.S.H.L.E.Y. rep has ever set foot in the Ridley thread to cause trouble?

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Why do you R.I.D.L.E.Y. guys come here to troll the Ashley thread when not a single A.S.H.L.E.Y. rep has ever set foot in the Ridley thread to cause trouble?
They troll every thread that is non-Ridley like the Geno thread, they just want to cause trouble.

§leepy God

Smash Master
And they wonder why some people don't like them, finaly we can rest from this flame war crap. The people from that club was out of control today. Ok lets get back on topic today. Ok, the question, will Ashley change her eye color when her outfit changes?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
And they wonder why some people don't like them, finaly we can rest from this flame war crap. The people from that club was out of control today. Ok lets get back on topic today. Ok, the question, will Ashley change her eye color when her outfit changes?
Nope. Too crazy, even for a teenage witch. I think they'll find outfits to make Ashley's eye color work.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That would be soo sexy if she did. That would make her cold as ice if that happen. Who is going to make that happen?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That would make a sweet team, Zelda hit the enemy in the air and Ashley to her up A air and kill in a team battle. I will main Ashley when/if she gets in.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
That would make a sweet team, Zelda hit the enemy in the air and Ashley to her up A air and kill in a team battle. I will main Ashley when/if she gets in.
My brothers are likely to main Ashley. They loved Zelda...only they wish she was better.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I think she is this time around, are the characters are getting more balanced.

Thats about the only thing I like about the melee screw ups...Sakurai learns from them and gets the chance to make sure they don't happen to any other character. I bet every newcomer & vet will have the luxury of not having a crippling flaw.

Zelda was really slow... On some of the subspace videos they say she has alot of super armor, i hope that she has other buffs...

Anywho, that'd be kinda cool if ashley did change her eye color when she switched outfits. I like her red eyes though...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Guys, it's just a cartoon character. It's disturbing to see people posting stuff like ' It would be so sexy if she was' and ' Her body is so hot' or w/e. * Shudders*
You need to get out in the hood more often, sexy means sweet or cool.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
She won't be playable. Why would she be singing in the background whilst she was fighting?

She won't be playable. Why would she be singing in the background whilst she was fighting?
Well if she's playable we still don't know if that's the voice actor for the character just for the song. I don't think the voice actor in the english song really fit Ashley's personality and was too happy, they could always hire another voice actor to do Ashley's voice for the playable character, not the song.

Lovely

Smash Lord
The peron who did her voice in Touch and Smooth Moves will take that job and there you go with the sounds.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Heh heh, can someone draw or do I have to find someone that can? Because we need to show Ashley that we care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom