• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm, not a bad idea, I love it. Now to find someone who can draw. This is going to be a great drawing.

§leepy God

Smash Master
It took me a long time to find this thread, it was soo many garbage threads, what happen?!

Anyway; we need to post three victory pose for Ashley, what will it be?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
It took me a long time to find this thread, it was soo many garbage threads, what happen?!

I believe it has already been talked about before.

Although I forget what we said she should do...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Ok, this is my idea:

1. She poofs out of no where and says "Your my next!!!"

2. Red is sleeping and Ashley shhhhhs the crowed.

3. Ashley spins her staff and says "I am the great Ashley."

Those are my toughts what about the rest of ya?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
1. Ashley faces crowd and Red hops on her head.

2. Ashley shakes head and says "abysmal".

3. Ashley gives Red a noogie.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I thought of some!

1) Ashley flies on the screen on her broom, and then turn it into red, but red is still underneath her and she uses him as a "chair" (sitting on him).
2) She spins her staff around with small fire balls shooting at the tip, then throws it in the air, and that turns into red.
3) Can't think of this at the moment.... >_>

Oh, I'll also be making a new and improved move list for Ashley soon. I was working on it the other day, and I must say I was happy with some of my thoughts. I'll be posting it hopefully sometime soon!

§leepy God

Smash Master
This is mine;

1. Ashley will stomp hard and say bow down to me.

2. Ashley will nod her head then disappear after that.

3. Ashley will bring out her voodoo doll and and say wicked.

The other ones are cool, is mine?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
This is mine;

1. Ashley will stomp hard and say bow down to me.

2. Ashley will nod her head then disappear after that.

3. Ashley will bring out her voodoo doll and and say wicked.

The other ones are cool, is mine?
God those were TERRIBLE I regret reading them, I want a minute or so of my life back. :laugh:

I'm just kidding man, yea, I loved them, they are pretty good =D.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Look like the update was new but not the one we wanted guy's. Hope for the next day?

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Ashley fans rejoice! My Club A.S.H.L.E.Y. agenda is finally in effect!

Lmao, Dragonblood, **** is crazy!

BTW, on topic, I like this update, hopefully we see Lucas FS soon also.

Has vesperview been on recently? If so he should update the second post with the victory poses.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Ashley fans rejoice! My Club A.S.H.L.E.Y. agenda is finally in effect!

Lmao, Dragonblood, **** is crazy!

BTW, on topic, I like this update, hopefully we see Lucas FS soon also.

Has vesperview been on recently? If so he should update the second post with the victory poses.
Wooo! I'm glad to see your agenda has finally come in effect. In fact, I must say, I am thrilled.

And yea, all that **** was definitely really crazy. I'm still kind of shocked.

I kinda like the update, I wish it was a character, but I'm complaining, at least it's more interesting than "handicap" or something. There really has to be a character this week though, this is really getting insane.

And I haven't seen Vesperview on in a while, and yea that would be cool if he could update the second post to include all of our poses. Man, I really wish I was somewhere in the first page... so I could at least contribute to something there.

Did we ever PM a mod asking if we could make some adjustments to the first post yet? And did we ever get a response?

U guys happy now? R.I.D.L.E.Y. was closed down.........
That shouldn't be talked about here. We are not discussing it, as we do not want to have involvement or conflict with the strict rules the moderators were forced to do upon some of the smash community.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
U guys happy now? R.I.D.L.E.Y. was closed down.........
Dude, didn't you read what Kokichi wrote? You're on your way to getting banned.

Anyway, I still support Ashley I guess. But mostly because people seem to get so riled up when they see people supporting her.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Hydde PMed a mod about the first post a while ago.

We really need to have that first post looking pretty, I'm thinking about creating an entire layout with photoshop for the new thread if one is made.

We magiced all ze haterz awai!
Conspiracies for teh lulz! I win teh internets.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Anyway, I still support Ashley I guess. But mostly because people seem to get so riled up when they see people supporting her.
i'll just support some other character then,
ASHLEY 4 BRAWL!!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman

Glad to see another supporter of Ashley ^_^. I honestly don't know why people get so riled up when they see people supporting her. I mean, it's just a character in a game, some people just have to treat everything so seriously =\.

Megatron, do you know if Hydde ever got a message back from that mod? And if he did, what did it say?

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Glad to see another supporter of Ashley ^_^. I honestly don't know why people get so riled up when they see people supporting her. I mean, it's just a character in a game, some people just have to treat everything so seriously =\.

Megatron, do you know if Hydde ever got a message back from that mod? And if he did, what did it say?
Nope, no word from Hydde, but maybe you should just PM a mod and ask to make a new thread. I think you should get the honor in creating the new one.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Nope, no word from Hydde, but maybe you should just PM a mod and ask to make a new thread. I think you should get the honor in creating the new one.
Danm, that stinks T_T. And I will be sure to message a mod and see if we can create a new thread.

And thanks for giving me the honors, I feel all special now :lick:.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

let them ban me
1 day, I, and R.I.D.L.E.Y., will rise again!!
but for now......ASHLEY FOR BRAWL!!

Danm, that stinks T_T. And I will be sure to message a mod and see if we can create a new thread.

And thanks for giving me the honors, I feel all special now :lick:.
that worked great for us, huh aryman!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just hope for another sign for Ashley to be in Brawl. Sakurai is enjoying us being sad, I don't know why. I would say Ashley's final smash should cause a fire eruption from the ground, but most people will agree for the portal to hell.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
let them ban me
1 day, I, and R.I.D.L.E.Y., will rise again!!
but for now......ASHLEY FOR BRAWL!!

that worked great for us, huh aryman!
aw well might as well start supporting other characters...
Ashely for Brawl!!!
I'll let you know right now, not only is this kind of action looked down upon, but by moving all the problems from the Ridley thread to the Ashley thread, you'll just get this one shut down too. And the next one. And the next.

These "Official _____ Threads" aren't little sub-communities, where people get to spam all they want. They're about discussing a character you actually want to be in Brawl. Of course, I'm glad that the threads gather a bunch of strong willed like-minded people, but at the same time, what results from those bonds of friendships are a bunch of flame and spam wars with other posters who don't share the same views. That results in people getting warned, infracted, and eventually banned.

So, to nip it in the bud before it grows out of hand, do NOT just say "meh, since I can't post about Ridley anymore, I'll just take everything I would normally say in that thread and replace it with Ashley / Megaman / Geno / whomever," because that'll just result in the same trouble. What everyone who was a constant poster in the Ridley thread needs to do is to re-evaluate the way they were posting in there and change it. Look how many people have been banned as a result from the thread.

Toriaizu, don't go about bouncing from thread to thread. We encourage creating those community bonds, and I think these threads are a good place to do so, but if you want to talk about something other than Smash, take it to the Pool Room, PMs, DC++, AIM chatrooms, etc.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll let you know right now, not only is this kind of action looked down upon, but by moving all the problems from the Ridley thread to the Ashley thread, you'll just get this one shut down too. And the next one. And the next.

These "Official _____ Threads" aren't little sub-communities, where people get to spam all they want. They're about discussing a character you actually want to be in Brawl. Of course, I'm glad that the threads gather a bunch of strong willed like-minded people, but at the same time, what results from those bonds of friendships are a bunch of flame and spam wars with other posters who don't share the same views. That results in people getting warned, infracted, and eventually banned.

So, to nip it in the bud before it grows out of hand, do NOT just say "meh, since I can't post about Ridley anymore, I'll just take everything I would normally say in that thread and replace it with Ashley / Megaman / Geno / whomever," because that'll just result in the same trouble. What everyone who was a constant poster in the Ridley thread needs to do is to re-evaluate the way they were posting in there and change it. Look how many people have been banned as a result from the thread.

Toriaizu, don't go about bouncing from thread to thread. We encourage creating those community bonds, and I think these threads are a good place to do so, but if you want to talk about something other than Smash, take it to the Pool Room, PMs, DC++, AIM chatrooms, etc.

OK,OK, we understand now, and supported ashley before i came here,
but i won't post here
anymore

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I need to rest my head for a bit, say good night to Ashley for me please. Also I will work on states to, if any of the members got the states, that's fine to.

DeathKnight517

Smash Rookie
Ok here's a summary of what hapened last night.
So I came on the boards (in god knows how long..two monthes I think?) to check on the Ridley thread, I read it and find out that they were being troubled by someone named Ashley at first I was like...
(Who the hell is Ashley?)
So I decided to investigate using SmashWIKI. When I find the page, the first thing I see is MegatronPwnsU copying our village ******* R.I.D.L.E.Y. Member Grim. At first I chuckled, thought it was a joke and decided to find out, HOWEVER he said he was not joking several times (Oh yee who defend MegatronPwnsU, where does he admit he is joking?) And if he was joking and admitted it, it was several pages back. So eventually this guy named Dragonblood got into the fight (Or I somehow pulled him into it..meh...) and mocked me for trying to defend Ashrid (Ashley and Ridley) Supporters. I said one line (Ashley will be in Brawl...when hell freezes over) but apparently I can't have an opinion, she might be in Brawl but statistically speaking I don't think so. So basically just because I'm a member who hasn't posted a 1000 or more times. I'm automatically (N00B GTFO!!)'d I met his argument, but since I first saw his little (Ridley supporters suxxorz and don't deserve to be in A.S.H.L.E.Y.!!!!) Post, it ticked me off. now I may not have red the whole 205-210 pages, but why would I sit there...read 200 something pages. and then make a post when I probably died after reading the 101th page? I didn't I just picked up where I red, I hope people understood where I was coming from and I am sorry, and to the people who didn't get this.

Did it to defend R.I.D.L.E.Y. and for the Lulz.

DeathKnight517

Smash Rookie

Ok if you so called 'encourage it?!" why did you close down R.I.D.L.E.Y. for the fault of afew *******? I'll tell ya why, one of a few things happened.

A: "Ashley is small and meak, hasn't been around for long there new so they need to get the hang of it. but Ridley...errr...Ridley has been around too long."

B: Too **** lazy (I know I'm being a hypocrite)

C: Picking favorites perhaps?!

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman

You should not close the Rockman, Ashley, & Geno threads because of the actions of a few if people start acting up. Ban them, not the topics, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom