• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Did anyone played the smash bros. demo, I'm glad I didn't see Ashley as a AT on there, that was close for now, Jill is an AT now.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone played the smash bros. demo, I'm glad I didn't see Ashley as a AT on there, that was close for now, Jill is an AT now.
Oh god, I thought at first that said "Did see" and I was like:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (I'm not even kidding)

I'm working on a siggy for her right now, one of those " :: Insert character name:: For Brawl!" ones and I'm incredibly looking forward to playing her if she is a playable character.

Although I admit, chances of her being playable are low, as the poster above me said, I still have my dreams. If Ashley or Daisy is announced playable (more so Ashley) I will actually throw a small party. Okay... well... there will only be me a the party. But it will be a party!

§leepy God

Smash Master
I know how you feel, I played Drill Dozer and Jill was pretty cool, I now have the frear of the AT on all characters I want in brawl.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Heh. Nice pun. Got a smirk out of me.

With Gardevoir gone, I guess I support Ashley or something. Although I don't think she'll make it. At all.
Wait....... Gardevoir is gone, I though he/she would be sweet for brawl, how you find this out?:confused:

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I guess it wouldn't be a terrible thing is she were in the game, but I don't really think we need any more Wario characters besides Wario.

They should add more female characters, but I'd rather see people like Tetra or Krystal.

RWB

Smash Ace
Krystal is kinda... meh for me. But I think she'll be in, I'd be surprised if she wasn't.
A standing ovation for mentioning Tetra tho'.^_^

OK gardevoir's dead... D: I still have ashley to hope for... If ashley doesn't make it and lucario does i will be soooooo pissed... >_>;

RWB

Smash Ace
I'd get over it. It would take a while, but I would get over it. ;_;

Fawriel

Smash Master
It's not hard to get over something like this, really, as long as you don't raise your hopes too much.
It's just advisable to keep away from the forums for a while when someone you like is deconfirmed, because people are like animals, they like to casually attack when you're weakened like a gazelle in the savanna in order to feed on your ego.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
:: Looks around thread erratically ::

No one has attempted to make a move set for her yet? O_o.

I'll definitely be doing that today...

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Ashley is one of my wish characters for Brawl..... I never thought she will be in Brawl, bit this update today.
Ashley for brawl. How 'bout she will be shown on Haloween on Dojo? It's her birthday and it would be pretty cool.

She has Red as her Weapon.

PS: Sry for my English, I know it's bad....
Here's the moveset Maggirus made a few pages back.

It's pretty decent. I feel touched...

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Here's the moveset Maggirus made a few pages back.

It's pretty decent. I feel touched...
Whoa, that's pretty awesome. I like the move set and who ever drew that is pretty talented at drawing.

I wish I could draw like that T__T.

I'll maybe be using some of those ( I actually thought of a broom in her up B before reading that) when I make my own set list.

RWB

Smash Ace
Indeed she is. Someone in here with mad photoshopping skills who could make a banner, or something?

RWB

Smash Ace
I've sent some pics.

Who here has listened Ashleys song(SSBB remix) in both languages more than me?

Beat like... 500 each, at least.

§leepy God

Smash Master
He would maybe force people to dance LOL. I do wish that I have nothing to do when E for All comes to the states, maybe I can ask them a question about if the game online has changed a lot.

Umm i finished that bannery thingy i hope you guys like it:

Anything you guys might wanna change tell me cause i still have the psd saved

RWB

Smash Ace
*Jimmy does the travolta pose and pokes the incoming Sonic in the eye* STAR KO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom