• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
That would be really funny if that was her final smash, to the next dimension.:laugh:
Hahaha, actually, that was my idea for her final smash, of course it's a little different than that, it doesn't actually send you to the next dimension, but it is a hell portal! I'll be putting up my move list for her soon, I just had to fix my siggy before I continued working on it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hahaha, actually, that was my idea for her final smash, of course it's a little different than that, it doesn't actually send you to the next dimension, but it is a hell portal! I'll be putting up my move list for her soon, I just had to fix my siggy before I continued working on it.
Looking forward to it.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Ashley's move list and animations By: Dragon

Miscellaneous:

Jump: A small hop forward, almost like a giant skip.

2nd Jump: Ashley flips forward (or backwards, depending on the way you travel) and there is a slight magical affect, hinting she used magic to give herself a slight boost up.

Taunt: Ashley spins her wand around while singing a random two lines of her song (in her own voice).

Ground A moves

Ground A: Ashley does a small smach with her wand.
Ground AA: Ashley bring the wand the opposite way to hit you with it again.
Ground AAA: Ashley hits you with the want in a uppercut motion. There is a small magical explosion that knocks backwards.

Down A: Ashley stomps hard on the opponents foot. The opponent makes a small animation of the person’s foot being in pain. (I just think this fits her SO well, and would be some comic relief)

Forward A: Ashley swings her wand with a fairly long range, and a small magical explosion equal to her ground AAA happens. However this swing is much slower in frame rate than the ground AAA.

Up A: Ashley swings upward with her wand and a dark trail is left behind the swing of the wand for a very short period of time. Anyone who is hit by the wand or touches the dark trail is damage and knocked back(except Ashley).

Aerial A moves

Air A: Ashley does a spin in mid-air with her sticking out. The wand leaves a small trail behind it. Anyone who gets hit by her wand or the trail is damaged and knocked back.

Forward air A: Ashley Does a double kick that can knock you a quite a distance!

Back air A: Ashley does a kick behind her, that is not as affective as her Forward air A, but can still knock you back.

Down air A: Ashley points the wand downwards to summon lightning down underneath her, the shocks enemies right underneath her, doing massive damage, or blasts back enemies near it, doing moderate damage.

Up air A: Ashley points the wand upwards and creates a magical explosion at the tip. The force of the explosion hurts enemies, but the wave of the explosion sends her back towards the ground faster, Ashley is slightly stunned when hitting the ground, but no actual damage is done.

Special B moves

B: Fireball/Red
This move, depending on how it is charged depends on what it does.
Tapping B: Ashley uses her want to shoot small fire balls at a fast rate forward.
Charged B: Ashley charges her wand and a fire aura forms around it. When you release it, a large homing fire ball is shot. The more you charge it, the larger the fireball and the better the homing.
Max Charged B: Ashley will point her wand at the sky, and a red fire beam will shoot from the top of the screen, down in front of her, and Red will be summoned! Red can do normal attack with his pitchfork and fire small fire balls. He lasts for 1 minute.

Forward B: Bouncing skull
Ashley Charges her wand (you control how long the charge is) to launch a fairly large shadow skull. The skull bounces towards the enemy, and may be triggered with Forward B to activate. On activation, the skull first implodes, sucking nearby enemies further into it, and then explodes. Charging the spell for longer makes the skull travel faster, a fully charged skull goes perfectly straight, no bouncing. The charge is .75 seconds to 2.5 seconds. (minimum to maximum).

Down B: Black hole
Ashley holds out her wand in front of her for defense. A small black whole forms around the wand and any projectiles that are launched at her are sucked into the black hole. You may hold this down for up to 3 secondds of defense, placed on a 10 second cool down. The projectiles that were shot at her are now stored in her wand, and at any time you may fire all the projectiles at once that were stored back at a enemy using Down B. Only 5 projectiles can be stored, and they will be the last 5 shot. You cannot use Black hole if there are already items stored.

Up B: Summon Broomstick
If Ashley is already in the air, she summons a broomstick right underneath her, and rides on it. If Ashley is on the ground, she will summon the broomstick in front of her, get on it quickly and kick off, anyone in front of the broomstick while it is ascending is hit. The broomstick allows her to glide. She has a few thing while on the broomstick as well:

Forward A: She jolts the broomstick forward and it gets a short speed boost.

Up A: She does a small hop while in the air, similar to what Mario does when he uses his cap to glide.

Down A: She jumps off the broom and turn the broom into a anvil, smashing anyone who was underneath her broom.

Smashes

Forward smash: Ashley creates a shadow beam in front of her. The shadow beam has terrible range but however can go further distances when charged more.

Up smash: Ashley Creates a small dark portal above her head, anyone who is near it are damaged over time (aside from Ashley) the portal explodes when it is finished (lasts about 2 seconds). The longer it is charged, the better the more damage the portal does.

Down smash: Ashley points the wand at the ground directly above her, creating a fire wave. The longer the charge, the further the fire wave can travel and the larger it is.

Throwing

Grab: Ashley points the wand forward and pulls the wand towards her, looks almost like she is using a rope, and your are pulled towards her (by magic, of course).

Pressing A while grabbing: Ashley clubs you over the head with her wand (like the foot stomp, this is added for comedy XD).

Up throw: Ashley throws you upwards, and nails you directly with a shadow beam (seen in her forward smash).

Forward throw: Ashley throws you forward at the same time performing a fire wave, causing you to get hit be by the wave as you were about to hit the ground.

Down throw: Ashley jumps up and throws you on the floor, then shock you with lightning a lightning bolt, similar to her Down A air.

Final Smash:

The hell portal “I shall grant you to hell!”

Yup, the hell portal. I thought this would be a nice final smash for her because of the “I will grant kids to hell” thing in Warioware. Ashley summons a very large lava-like portal in front of her. All characters are able to be sucked into the portal except for Ashley. The portal has a huge range, so you have to be very far away from the hell portal for it to not draw you in. The closer you are, the stronger the pull is. Once you are in the portal you suffer damage over time, FAST. After being in the portal for about 5 or so seconds, it spits you out in any random direction. How far it spits you out depends on the damage you have on you. The portal lasts for 20 seconds.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So far you have the most creative move set I see for Ashley so far. I love her special, (I like the down special the most), because she is magic. Her final smash is cold as ice, I can see her saying, time to go to hell. :laugh:

But mainly, you describe what this character is cappable of, great job on her moves.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I know that Ashley is watching, SSBB is putting Ashley on brawl by force!

Dragonblood, I love her Smash and Special attacks, I praise your experience.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Ashley's move list and animations By: Dragon

Miscellaneous:

Jump: A small hop forward, almost like a giant skip.

2nd Jump: Ashley flips forward (or backwards, depending on the way you travel) and there is a slight magical affect, hinting she used magic to give herself a slight boost up.

Taunt: Ashley spins her wand around while singing a random two lines of her song (in her own voice).

Ground A moves

Ground A: Ashley does a small smach with her wand.
Ground AA: Ashley bring the wand the opposite way to hit you with it again.
Ground AAA: Ashley hits you with the want in a uppercut motion. There is a small magical explosion that knocks backwards.

Down A: Ashley stomps hard on the opponents foot. The opponent makes a small animation of the person’s foot being in pain. (I just think this fits her SO well, and would be some comic relief)

Forward A: Ashley swings her wand with a fairly long range, and a small magical explosion equal to her ground AAA happens. However this swing is much slower in frame rate than the ground AAA.

Up A: Ashley swings upward with her wand and a dark trail is left behind the swing of the wand for a very short period of time. Anyone who is hit by the wand or touches the dark trail is damage and knocked back(except Ashley).

Aerial A moves

Air A: Ashley does a spin in mid-air with her sticking out. The wand leaves a small trail behind it. Anyone who gets hit by her wand or the trail is damaged and knocked back.

Forward air A: Ashley Does a double kick that can knock you a quite a distance!

Back air A: Ashley does a kick behind her, that is not as affective as her Forward air A, but can still knock you back.

Down air A: Ashley points the wand downwards to summon lightning down underneath her, the shocks enemies right underneath her, doing massive damage, or blasts back enemies near it, doing moderate damage.

Up air A: Ashley points the wand upwards and creates a magical explosion at the tip. The force of the explosion hurts enemies, but the wave of the explosion sends her back towards the ground faster, Ashley is slightly stunned when hitting the ground, but no actual damage is done.

Special B moves

B: Fireball/Red
This move, depending on how it is charged depends on what it does.
Tapping B: Ashley uses her want to shoot small fire balls at a fast rate forward.
Charged B: Ashley charges her wand and a fire aura forms around it. When you release it, a large homing fire ball is shot. The more you charge it, the larger the fireball and the better the homing.
Max Charged B: Ashley will point her wand at the sky, and a red fire beam will shoot from the top of the screen, down in front of her, and Red will be summoned! Red can do normal attack with his pitchfork and fire small fire balls. He lasts for 1 minute.

Forward B: Bouncing skull
Ashley Charges her wand (you control how long the charge is) to launch a fairly large shadow skull. The skull bounces towards the enemy, and may be triggered with Forward B to activate. On activation, the skull first implodes, sucking nearby enemies further into it, and then explodes. Charging the spell for longer makes the skull travel faster, a fully charged skull goes perfectly straight, no bouncing. The charge is .75 seconds to 2.5 seconds. (minimum to maximum).

Down B: Black hole
Ashley holds out her wand in front of her for defense. A small black whole forms around the wand and any projectiles that are launched at her are sucked into the black hole. You may hold this down for up to 3 secondds of defense, placed on a 10 second cool down. The projectiles that were shot at her are now stored in her wand, and at any time you may fire all the projectiles at once that were stored back at a enemy using Down B. Only 5 projectiles can be stored, and they will be the last 5 shot. You cannot use Black hole if there are already items stored.

Up B: Summon Broomstick
If Ashley is already in the air, she summons a broomstick right underneath her, and rides on it. If Ashley is on the ground, she will summon the broomstick in front of her, get on it quickly and kick off, anyone in front of the broomstick while it is ascending is hit. The broomstick allows her to glide. She has a few thing while on the broomstick as well:

Forward A: She jolts the broomstick forward and it gets a short speed boost.

Up A: She does a small hop while in the air, similar to what Mario does when he uses his cap to glide.

Down A: She jumps off the broom and turn the broom into a anvil, smashing anyone who was underneath her broom.

Smashes

Forward smash: Ashley creates a shadow beam in front of her. The shadow beam has terrible range but however can go further distances when charged more.

Up smash: Ashley Creates a small dark portal above her head, anyone who is near it are damaged over time (aside from Ashley) the portal explodes when it is finished (lasts about 2 seconds). The longer it is charged, the better the more damage the portal does.

Down smash: Ashley points the wand at the ground directly above her, creating a fire wave. The longer the charge, the further the fire wave can travel and the larger it is.

Throwing

Grab: Ashley points the wand forward and pulls the wand towards her, looks almost like she is using a rope, and your are pulled towards her (by magic, of course).

Pressing A while grabbing: Ashley clubs you over the head with her wand (like the foot stomp, this is added for comedy XD).

Up throw: Ashley throws you upwards, and nails you directly with a shadow beam (seen in her forward smash).

Forward throw: Ashley throws you forward at the same time performing a fire wave, causing you to get hit be by the wave as you were about to hit the ground.

Down throw: Ashley jumps up and throws you on the floor, then shock you with lightning a lightning bolt, similar to her Down A air.

Final Smash:

The hell portal “I shall grant you to hell!”

Yup, the hell portal. I thought this would be a nice final smash for her because of the “I will grant kids to hell” thing in Warioware. Ashley summons a very large lava-like portal in front of her. All characters are able to be sucked into the portal except for Ashley. The portal has a huge range, so you have to be very far away from the hell portal for it to not draw you in. The closer you are, the stronger the pull is. Once you are in the portal you suffer damage over time, FAST. After being in the portal for about 5 or so seconds, it spits you out in any random direction. How far it spits you out depends on the damage you have on you. The portal lasts for 20 seconds.
Quote for a page bump. . . .not fair for something soo big to be the last on a page.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Thank you everyone for the comments ^_^. It took me a really long time to come up with that list, almost the whole day >_>. It wasn't a whole day of sitting at a computer desk or something, I was doing other things, but my train of thought was usually on potential moves for Ashley.

And yes, Ashley will be in SSBB! Or at least I hope...

I really don't want to see her in that graveyard thread T___T.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Thank you everyone for the comments ^_^. It took me a really long time to come up with that list, almost the whole day >_>. It wasn't a whole day of sitting at a computer desk or something, I was doing other things, but my train of thought was usually on potential moves for Ashley.

And yes, Ashley will be in SSBB! Or at least I hope...

I really don't want to see her in that graveyard thread T___T.
I hope so to, why do they have to put Lip there.:(

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Yea, Ashley for Brawl! And that graveyard thread is depressing(not that I supported any of the charcters in there, I mean c'mon Little Mac, who ever thought that he would be a PC is dumb, considering the game he's from is Mike Tyson's Punch Out, even tho he wouldn't be in it because of the **** charges and getting "Punched Out" by Buster Douglas) And with all these great moveset's gives me hope.. I didn't think this many people would actually support her, but I do not stand alone...

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
@ Viper - Well, at least Lip isn't completely confirmed that she is not in the game. I hope she is in the game, she looks like she would be a good edition.

@ Megatron - Yea, that thread really is depressing. Although most characters I didn't really support either, it's still depressing to see all of the other characters other people supported not being in the game as playable. Hehe, as soon as I saw Ashley I immediately knew she had a huge potential to be a great playable character. Right now she is my #1 character that I want in Brawl (by far). So indeed you do not stand alone.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I'm kinda confused myself.

Anyway, I supported Ashley as soon as I saw her song updated on the Dojo.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I think she should fight with Red, her little devil.

He should grab enemies and make attacks. Ashley can make him into a broom or things like that.

And I love the Final Smash idea from Dragon. I love this idea.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

He should grab enemies and make attacks. Ashley can make him into a broom or things like that.

Hey meeee to. :laugh:

Neko Godot

Smash Cadet
I just noticed....Ever since the Demo...More people have supported Ashley....
No ever since her song was revealed, more people have supported her, considering most people didn't know who the heck she was until then.

Of course, everyone knows the reason Brawl is being delayed is to put in Ashley after the enormous response to have her in Brawl after her theme was revealed. XP

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
No ever since her song was revealed, more people have supported her, considering most people didn't know who the heck she was until then.

Of course, everyone knows the reason Brawl is being delayed is to put in Ashley after the enormous response to have her in Brawl after her theme was revealed. XP
I 100% agree with you, they did act kind of strange the day after they put her song there.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to post, but Ashley is 15 years old. She will be 16 on Halloween.

I wanted her before this music update. Her song in WW:Touched is so... adorable. But I thought nobody nows her and she won't be even a regular trophy.

I hope so... ^__^

RWB

Smash Ace
Her song being in the game revitalized my hope for her as playable. It was dead for like.... the last two years. XD

Edit: BTW Maggirus, were did you find that info?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman

I was thinking that too, but I thought it would either be a little too overpowered, or it may make Ashley, by herself, a weaker character, and I didn't really like that. A summoning move for a limited amount of time would be great, because it wouldn't really be overpowered, and Ashley would still be a strong character. If someone leaves Ashley alone for a long enough time for her to summon Red, then they really should pay the consequence of having a powerful team team against them.

And thank you ^_^. I like this idea a lot as well. An alternate Final Smash for her was her summoning her giant plant, but I felt as though this one is much cooler.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I don't know where I have the info that Asley is 15..... I think I read it somewhere, it will be either German Wiki or the official site of WarioWare.
I hope to do more. I did get very positive feedback that the Big Wigs at Nintendo loved what I did and were very impressed at how I helped to develop Ashley's character and sound
From Emily McIntosh..
What's the meaning of this? She'd talk much about her career but less about Ashley...

Maggirus

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I don't know where I have the info that Asley is 15..... I think I read it somewhere, it will be either German Wiki or the official site of WarioWare.

From Emily McIntosh..
What's the meaning of this? She'd talk much about her career but less about Ashley...

Maggirus
That little bit about Ashley means a lot more to us than we think.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Where did you find that quote at?

and..

Yes, that will be a sweet 16 for her Newcomer PC status I support Ashley all the way, and your moveset you drew gave me even more promising acceptance for her.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand how Ashley is 15 @_@. If someone can find her age, that would be great. (I'll look for it myself).=

To me she likes more like she's about 10.

Neko Godot

Smash Cadet

From Emily McIntosh..

Maggirus
Someone should try e-mailing her or something, see if the info is under embargo or stuff.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Where did you find that quote at?

and..

Yes, that will be a sweet 16 for her Newcomer PC status I support Ashley all the way, and your moveset you drew gave me even more promising acceptance for her.
It's on her MySpace. Just google her name and it's the first page and look under her blog.

P.S. Can someone give me the URL for the Ashley sig add-on?

RWB

Smash Ace
"Fifteen going on 500, this wise-cracking teen-age witch"

From the official Touched site. Ashley is indeed 15. You were right, Maggirus.

rake

Smash Rookie
yea ashley would bea really fun charicter dunzt matter wat teir she will be in ^,^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom