• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Here's the moveset Maggirus made a few pages back.

It's pretty decent. I feel touched...
I didn't make it. I found it a long time ago on this site:
http://www.geocities.com/IpswitchTheIbida/

I don't believe Ashley will be playable. Gardevoir has been deconfirmed, Little Mac has been deconfirmed, Jill has been deconfirmed......
They are more important than Ashley. But Ashley would be such a unique character.

Someone made a list with little girls who could be in Brawl.
I think there was Jill, Lip and Ashley on it.

Jill has been deconfirmed, Lip's Stick is in Brawl and Ashley?

EDIT: I love this sig. Ashley won't be deconfirmed.... ASHLEY FOR BRAWL!

§leepy God

Smash Master
Simmer down Viper, no one said that Lip was deconfirmed yet, besides they can get creative with her attacks anyway. Oh and thanks for the IMG I really didn't know you can use that until today.

Neko Godot

Smash Cadet
Wow, I go away for a bit, and then my thread gets to seventeen pages in like 3 days. XD

And I really like Ashley's theme, it's pretty jazzy.

RWB

Smash Ace
Wow, I go away for a bit, and then my thread gets to seventeen pages in like 3 days. XD

And I really like Ashley's theme, it's pretty jazzy.
Haha, this thread is one of the most active on the site at the moment.^^

Aren't you glad, eh?

Ashley's theme=Epic win.

Thanks for all the compliments! Anywho... Which voice do you prefer? Ashley's japanese voice or her english one? I like ashley's japanese voice better cause it matchers her body since she's 8 not 16... .__.;; I hope you can select the language you want to hear in brawl.

Neko Godot

Smash Cadet
Thanks for all the compliments! Anywho... Which voice do you prefer? Ashley's japanese voice or her english one? I like ashley's japanese voice better cause it matchers her body since she's 8 not 16... .__.;; I hope you can select the language you want to hear in brawl.
Wait wait wait, I thought Ashley WAS 16 O_o

RWB

Smash Ace
I dislike "This'll make you big" in the English one(sounds strange). In any other way those two are equal, and beats out all the other music so far.

I made an ashley moveset, i hope you guys like it!

Ashley
Speed: ****
Weight: **
Power: ***
Recovery: *****
Size: *** (About mario's height)
Note: Ashley can glide by turning her staff into a broom.
ATTACKS
A = Ashley smacks forward with her staff. 7%
Dash+A = Ashley bashes her staff foward which is emitting dark energy 6%
TILTS
Forward+A = Ashley swings her staff in front of her 5%
Up+A = Ashley thrusts her staff into the air 10%
Down+A = Ashley kicks downard 5%
AERIALS
A = Ashley holds her staff and her body bursts into flames 5% per half second.
Forward+A = Ashley throws her staff forward and deals ice damage. 6% (chance to freeze if you get hit by the sweet spot like zelda's kick)
Up+A: Ashley throws her hand upwards and an explosion occurs in her palm. 10%
Back+A = Ashley thrusts her staff backward and deals fire damage. 7%
Down+A = Ashley thrusts the bottom of her staff down and it gives shadow damage 7%
SMASHES
Forward+A = Ashley puts her staff foward and an explosion occurs at the sphere on the staff 8-10% Charged 25-27%
Up+A = Ashley thrusts her staff upwards and a tornado forms out of it. If hit you get sucked into it and damaged like with peach's down smash. 48% damage
Down+A = Ashley puts her staff onto the ground and the earth shakes around her. 8%
SPECIALS
B = Desumo Attonitus- Ashley points her staff forward and it lets loose a stream of dark energy. If you get hit by it you get stunned.
Forward+B = Rutilus Voco- Ashley throws her staff in front of her and it transforms into red! Red follows you around and attacks anyone that gets near you, the only drawback is that while red is out you can't use your b moves! To turn red back into the staff press side b again.
Up+B = Divum Levo- Ashley sits on her staff and it turns into a broom. Ashley flies upward and then jumps off the broom. When she lands the broom spins in front of her before she grabs it and it turns into her staff again. While doing this move Ashley is invincible. (you know cause it'd be weird if you hit her while she was flying and then she had her staff in her hand again)
Down+B = Umbra Contego- Ashley slams her staff on the ground and a wall of shadows blasts upward. The wall stays there until you let go of down b like with donkey kong's. If you are in the eruption zone you get catapulted into the air. If an energy attack is thrown at the wall it lets loose a blast of dark energy in the opposite direction that the attack was in. If a physical projectile hits the wall it gets blasted backwards by a surge of dark energy. The wall isn't too high and there's alot of lag afterwards so its not broken.
THROWS
Grab- Ashley's staff turns into a whip and she flings it forward. If hit you get wrapped around by the whip.
Punch- Ashley tugs on the whip and you get electrocuted. 3%
Upwards Throw- Ashley throws you into the air while the whip is on fire.
Downwards throw- The opponent is thrown to the ground and Ashley kicks them downwards while her foot is surrounded by icy winds. 8% damage
Sideways throw- Ashley pulls the whip away and the enemy spins away while a tornado is around them. If another character gets hit by the person they will get caught in the tornado. 12% damage.
OTHER
Taunt = Ashley places her staff on the ground and it crackles with electricity and a small smile forms on her face.
Final Smash = Amplus Nemus- Ashley blasts a waves of greenish energy into the ground which sprouts out a single tiny sprout. Shortly after it starts growing much bigger and then into a gigantic carnivorous flower. It blasts people around and attacks everything insight, well everything except Ashley. The Flower can shoot out blasts of poison and just touching it will give you great knockback. After fifteen seconds the flower turns back into a sprout and wilts away.
Kirby Form = Kirby has Ashley's hair and a miniature version of her staff.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Love the moveset, just one or two things I was unsure about.

Up+B = Divum Levo- Ashley sits on her staff and it turns into a broom. Ashley flies upward and then jumps off the broom. When she lands the broom spins in front of her before she grabs it and it turns into her staff again. While doing this move Ashley is invincible. (you know cause it'd be weird if you hit her while she was flying and then she had her staff in her hand again)
EDIT: Just noticed the "notice" that Ashley can glide, strike half my comments, I just got confused by the description of her recovery >.<

The recovery has me a bit confused, so after she reaches her maximum height she drops the broom and doesn't pick it up again till she falls to the ground? Just having trouble picturing how this works. Wouldn't it be better, since she isn't that heavy a character (or atleast doesn't seem to be) if she flew upward like you said and then sat on the broom and glided downward like Peach's umbrella? Or make things more interesting she could always take advantage of the new gliding technique in a more unconventional way and glide on her broom instead of requiring wings. If she got hit there could always just be a quick *poof* of smoke and it reverts to the wand, atleast on the descent even if she's still invincible when rising? Other than my confusion here I love the moveset ^_^

Final Smash = Amplus Nemus- Ashley blasts a waves of greenish energy into the ground which sprouts out a single tiny sprout. Shortly after it starts growing much bigger and then into a gigantic carnivorous flower. It blasts people around and attacks everything insight, well everything Ashley. The Flower can shoot out blasts of poison and just touching it will give you great knockback. After fifteen seconds the flower turns back into a sprout and wilts away.
Heh think I came up with the same sort of thing in my head, although it's practically given after her Smooth Moves storyline. Just played it again then since I've got Ashley on the brain :dizzy: Anyway just felt like posting this :chuckle:

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
I prefer the japanese song, sounds more cute than the English one. And yes Ashley is a teenager.

Talendime

Smash Ace
Although, she could also be a boss.

Deffffinately. I mean, sorry to be quoting from the first page, but that music update we got for her (even though I don't even know who she is) really gives me the type of feeling I'd assume to get from a Wario-type boss.
The words Quirky and Odd come to mind. This song is just that.

Boss.
I love it.

Unless she isn't a bad guy. If that's the case, ignore the rest of this post..

(haha get it?)

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
she isnt a villain...why must people think that anyone who isnt happy and perky is evil or an anti-hero...

Yeah, in her theme song she has a sentimental moment where she actually longs for friends... and if you refuse her offer to become friends she kills you

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Here is some parts of her song. Note, not all the words in the song they will perform.

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
Ashley is not evil, just almost emotionless. An evil girl would be Azula from Avatar.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
She just want as much friends as you....... that is sooo cute, and the cruel part is you die if you say no. lol

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Awwww, I would so be Ashley's friend!

While all the other kids go trick or treating, we will be granting kids to hell :laugh:.

Scenario:

:: Kid rings door bell ::
:: I answer it ::
Kid: "Trick or treat!"
Me: We got another one Ashley!
:: Ashley pops up ::
Ashley: This... is... HALLOWEEN!
:: Ashley summons a portal to hell behind him and kicks him in it ::

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That would be really funny if that was her final smash, to the next dimension.:laugh:

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
Id love her in the game, really, all I want is another Wario related universe character to make it into the game, I hope if she is in, she doesnt end up being only a boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom