• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
so has anyone actually come up with a moveset...or is this just 11 pages of her theme song...

if someone hasnt and wants to try...she uses her pet devil alot for her magic...and it can shapeshift....her Up B could be that she rides on her magic broom....I dunno...Im tired...I dont wanna think right now...

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
I love the theme song (the japanese one obviously; the american one..mhh.. it's OK)
Also, Ashley is so cute!!!!!!!!!! <3 *w* I hope to see her in Brawl, at least as a Boss/AT/etc

PS. "I have granted kids to hell." would be perfect for her taunt XD

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, I guess I was the only one that liked her new voice. Everyone's like SHE'S SO MATURE! But, hey, I'd rather that than some high-pitched annoying 8 year-old to Brawl with.
Actually, I love it as well. Chances are that if she's playable, she might have a different voices.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Actually, I love it as well. Chances are that if she's playable, she might have a different voices.
Off-topic, but who's Riley Bragg? I can't find the news story...

Also, I wouldn't mind her playable character with an 8-year-old voice. Just... 8-year-olds aren't very good singers.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I love the theme song (the japanese one obviously; the american one..mhh.. it's OK)
Also, Ashley is so cute!!!!!!!!!! <3 *w* I hope to see her in Brawl, at least as a Boss/AT/etc

PS. "I have granted kids to hell." would be perfect for her taunt XD
Now that would be funny, I can picture her saying it to.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Off-topic, but who's Riley Bragg? I can't find the news story...

Also, I wouldn't mind her playable character with an 8-year-old voice. Just... 8-year-olds aren't very good singers.
He was a student at my high school that died two weeks ago.

BTW, Ashley should turn people into spoons like that one time she did it to her teacher.

burrito

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't think that Ashley would be a playable character. Even if there were another Wario Ware character in Brawl, there are plenty of characters that are more signature to Wario Ware: Jimmy T., Mona, 9-volt for example. Anyways, that besides the point, this line in Emily Mcintosh's blog is really interesting:

did get very positive feedback that the Big Wigs at Nintendo loved what I did and were very impressed at how I helped to develop Ashley's character and sound.
"Develop Ashley's character"? This seems to imply that Ashley will be appearing in Brawl in some form.

Ashley would rock as a playable character, i like her japanese voice better though. Its more soft and creepy! I hope that her moveset involves that little red guy

RWB

Smash Ace
Just because she has one song doesnt mean shell be playable. Shell be an AT at best.
Are you Sakurai?

Did you expect Roy? He didn't even have a game when he got in. Sakurai is unpredictable.

Sure, I know the odds she's playable are low(more like abysmal), but to say "AT at best" is still just stupid. Unless you're Sakurai.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If there's one that helps Ashley it's this: Sakurai doesn't want the game to have purely popular characters. He finds it boring.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Are you Sakurai?

Did you expect Roy? He didn't even have a game when he got in. Sakurai is unpredictable.

Sure, I know the odds she's playable are low(more like abysmal), but to say "AT at best" is still just stupid. Unless you're Sakurai.
Just like the Pokemon Trainer, too unpredictable.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
you know when you fastforward her theme song in wareioware for the ds....

nah i wont bring that up but i think ashley is yet another character bound for AT only, if she's even in.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But think of the pokemon trainer, no clue of him but one clue of her....... hmmmmmmmmm.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I'm really hopping for her to be announced as a playable character on Halloween.

What better day to announce that? It fits her perfectly.

As far as her chances of getting in, I would have to say she has the best chance out of any Warioware character, but still a fairly slim chance. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ashley has now made it into my signature :laugh: absolutely love her and the Halloween release idea sounds interesting, though I don't know if Sakurai would be that organised, heh. Never know though.

Anyway as for her moves, for her Final Smash it could be kind of cool if she summoned up the giant Venus Fly Trap plant thing from her ending in WarioWare: Smooth Moves, letting it flail its tentacles around, biting at people and such. Just an idea >.<

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman

She should work with Red. Her little devil thing that can turn in many things.
Oh! That was Algus' drawing?
Yes, I didn't make it. I found it a long time ago on this site:
http://www.geocities.com/IpswitchTheIbida/

I think Ashley will be only an AT or even only a trophy. She isn't really important to WarioWare, but I like her. Her song in WarioWare Touched was really awesome.
And in my opinion Ashley&Red would be very unique.
If Sakurai want to have a second Wario-rep and a unique char he should make Ashley&Red playable.

For all Ashley-fans:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UWB8J6YxVXQ
;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Nice one, now if I can get a Ashley banner for her to be in Brawl.... if only I could draw.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Ashley has now made it into my signature :laugh: absolutely love her and the Halloween release idea sounds interesting, though I don't know if Sakurai would be that organised, heh. Never know though.

Anyway as for her moves, for her Final Smash it could be kind of cool if she summoned up the giant Venus Fly Trap plant thing from her ending in WarioWare: Smooth Moves, letting it flail its tentacles around, biting at people and such. Just an idea >.<
Nah, Halloween will be alternate costumes. Ashley for Brawl!

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
It's from a japenese Smash Brawl prediction site.
They made for every character they suggest a picture how this character should look in Brawl.
http://ikusaba.client.jp/
Click on the second thing (dark blue) and you get to their character preidctions.

They suggest Ashley for Brawl.... ;D

She was in the category "Likely, but impossible". After the music update they changed Ashley in the main rooster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom