• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I don't think we'll get a newcomer in weeks.
Well, the average distance between character profiles is like two weeks. We can probably count on a vet profile for the next one or two and a new one after that.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
i posted this taunts in the page 30

Taunts:
1-Reds fly towards ashley and transform into a new witch outfit for ashley including a pumpking halloween basket XD .Then ashley says one of her famous lines.

2- Ashley does her famous pose with the Rod up in the air and do some of her magic.

3- Reds transforms into a magic book, while ashley is reading it on the floor and giggling some words in a suspicious way. A dark and demonic aura starts flowing out of ashley´s and up in the air the magic smoke forms the word "Ashley for Brawl" then she stands up and red appears again. (lol)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We'd need some good pictures of her though... Like 3-d ones... >_>; why couldn't smooth moves be 3-d?! It'd be nnice to see ashley in three demensions!
There are some sample pictures on the website that has character prdictions, they made Ashley 3-D.

http://ikusaba.client.jp/

You could copy a picture and color it, but I'm not good at that. I know you got skills on this stuff right?

RWB

Smash Ace
I found a really nice Ashley pic... Sadly, I don't know who made it.

RWB

Smash Ace
No, I actually found ir on some random forum aeons ago. Dug the picture up recently.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
http://ikusaba.client.jp/

Man, whoever owns that website certainly expects a lot out of Brawl. Have you people seen the villains page? There is Gannondorf, Mewtwo, Mother Brain, Andross, Black Shadow, Nightmare...even O2 is in there!
Yea, some of the character are already deconfurmed and they are still there, I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom