• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowling Pin

Smash Rookie
Hm hm hm hm hm, I have a secret, a forbidden one, but lets not go there. So who thought of just about three victory poses.
If she said anything important, you'd better keep it a secret. For one thing, she's probably under a Non Disclosure Agreement - that meaning, if vital information about this game is leaked to the public, and it gets traced back to her, she'd be risking a very bad lawsuit. Then again, she shouldn't be saying anything about Brawl in the first place.

EDIT: Never mind, cat's out of the bag. Oh well - glad to see her in the game anyway, and I hope Emily McIntosh doesn't get into any trouble.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If she said anything important, you'd better keep it a secret. For one thing, she's probably under a Non Disclosure Agreement - that meaning, if vital information about this game is leaked to the public, and it gets traced back to her, she'd be risking a very bad lawsuit. Then again, she shouldn't be saying anything about Brawl in the first place.

EDIT: Never mind, cat's out of the bag. Oh well - glad to see her in the game anyway, and I hope Emily McIntosh doesn't get into any trouble.
She won't, as long as she keep the very important secret a secret. Well to tell you the truth, I didn't mean forbiddon in a way of stealing info.

This makes me skeptical:

A)Anyone can put a picture on myspace and make themselves who ever they want.
B)Anyone can type anything on myspace do whatever they want.
C)Wouldn't an actress/singer be doing something better then being "online"

I don't think it's photoshop, I just think it's a fake.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
This makes me skeptical:

A)Anyone can put a picture on myspace and make themselves who ever they want.
B)Anyone can type anything on myspace do whatever they want.
C)Wouldn't an actress/singer be doing something better then being "online"

I don't think it's photoshop, I just think it's a fake.

yeah im thinking the samemmm is too obvious of a response.

You know the person that is Ashley's voice has a Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/emmcintosh

If someone has it they should send her message and ask her if she's going to be a character.
Well, the home page looks legit, but then again someone could've just made it up.
This is a stupid speculation anyways. It's a brand new character and someone just might have done that to make it look good for Ashley.
Not that it is a bad thing, it is just deceiving to people who ACTUALLY care!

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Wow, you seriously think someone went through that much trouble to fake it? I'm the one who found it, but all I did was search her name on Google.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Wow, you seriously think someone went through that much trouble to fake it? I'm the one who found it, but all I did was search her name on Google.
i really dont want to believe is fake,,, but well we are in the internet...and it looks so friggin good is unbeliavable.

so ill not my hopes to high unless something really makes me believe :O

*Hires assassin*
Actually I'm very proficient in photoshop and that would be an extremely easy screen to photoshop and not be noticed. Just saying.
EDIT: But the name gives it away.... just shoot me for the last photoshop statement :p
Hope Viper JLT4GOV gets a decent answer.

Yes... I don't care if someone posts fake info that George Bush will be in brawl. /sarcasm
I hate false hope posts.
Who ever is the flamer shouldn't be... just stay straight, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom