• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Nintendo would cripple a voice actor with lawsuits of anyone actually did that.
And I doubt that any of the voice actors are that privy to information in Brawl... some probably don't even care about it... and they certainly wouldn't strike up such amieable conversations with strangers... if they knew that much about it, they'd know to keep their mouth's shut.

Don't expecat ANY character to get confirmed early unless a MAJOR leak occurs, in which case we'd probably know about everything

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well that was a dud, well lets get back on track now. That was jacked up what he did though. I will give the real one when she mails me. Most likely she don't know a thing about the update.

§leepy God

Smash Master
No one could be careless enough to spill the info, Nintendo will lose it's rep in the Mind Games talent. We got off track somewere. Oh yea, Ashely victory pose!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
its frickkin cool man,,, ill use it tomorrrow as ill slee now...

and btw if vesper or megatron bring new inof... ill believe of course ;)

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
For shame! What kind of smash player are you (just kidding).
Well, King DDD surprised me on a night I thought it wasn't worth it.
Good updates are kind of like cancer. You don't expect it and then it gets to you.
True, you can't really detect what is going to happen. I think I said that the night Dedede was revealed. I am probably going to stay up anyways.

True, you can't really detect what is going to happen. I think I said that the night Dedede was revealed. I am probably going to stay up anyways.
Amen to that! Yeah! I'm going to be reeling like a drunk guy at work from the lack of sleep!
Go Smash Bros!
Probably won't be anything huge, but just keep hopeful!
By the way.... isn't this the Ashley thread?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Amen to that! Yeah! I'm going to be reeling like a drunk guy at work from the lack of sleep!
Go Smash Bros!
Probably won't be anything huge, but just keep hopeful!
By the way.... isn't this the Ashley thread?
lol, we do get off topic a lot don't we? Ah well, I can't think of a great victory pose for Ashley.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.
It would also be really cool for her to float up and spin like Ganon.
OR
If she would stare at the screen blankly as fire spins around her madly. That would be sweet.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I hate when sakurai give this kind of updates.... well it is needed as officially those entrances were never announced in the dojo,,, but god it SUCKS. Someone said we would get e4all updates in the coming weeks... i hope sakurai gets bored of it and give us new "news".

About ashley winning pose:

Ashley's take of her ribbons (or whatever is making her hair look that way), and let her hair go loose . At the same time she will grab red and hug him in her chest...while she is staring to the horixon and the wind blowing and moving her hair (the horizon would be one side of the screen).

Imagine something like the stare she does when looking at the window in the smooth moves video

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
This Emily McIntosh (the one who sang Ashley's Theme).

Can someone of the guys here write a PM? I don't have a MySpace account.

1) Write you love her song and you're happy she get the job. Shie is singing wonderful, you want to hear more of her
etc.

2) Ask how she get the job -
It was really fun creating her voice just from a description of her character on paper.
What's standing on this paper.

3) Where the song is played

4) Role of Ashley in Brawl

5) ...blabla Ashley is wonderful, she did a great job

___

The picture here was fake, right?
Or, someone write her before?

Maggirus

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Victory Animation 2: Ashley comes in while riding on her broom, she then stops to give a quick smile. And suddenly her broom turns into Red witch causes Ashley to fall on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom