• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I will make a stage just for Ashley if her stage don't make the cut. As for the Book final smash.

Forbidden Magic

She will take out the book and know a very powerful spell. The final smash will work two ways.

1. She will slow down all the characters in the fray, giving her time to KO or think of a strategy if your a master mind.

2. She will summon a huge black hole and suck anybody who gets near, than the white hole will spit them out of the stage.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, so much for me making a final smash, but your is good. The black and white hole is a good idea instead of just a black hole by it's self.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Actually if this thread has gotten to 126 pages is because the same three people post here everyday endlessly, I support Ashley nonetheless.
QFT

It's more like 5 or so of us though =D.

I support her as well, and I have brought some good arguments to this thread as well as a movelist... so it's not like my posts have been completely noncontributing (Not saying that you are think that I am noncontributing , I'm just stating.)

§leepy God

Smash Master
I could think of some A moves.

A: Jabs

AA: Lift Jabs

AAA: Magic Hand (Electric magic)

Straight A: Red attacks by head budding the opponite

Dash A: Ashley hold out her hands, while dashing she can burn her opponites when she gets near.

Up A: Red attacks by jabbing in the air.

Down A: Ashley hold her left hand down and and quick fire will apper on the gound.

Smash A Straight: She will hold her right hand out and dark magic will come out, (very powerful knockback).

Smash Up A: She will form Red into a Rod, and lightning will come from the sky into the rod, the opponite will get shock if too close, (a fair knockback).

Smash Down A: Ashley will snap her finger, then a burst of dark magic will apper on the ground, (strong knockback).

A Air: Ashley form diffrent colors of stars and attack close up enemies.

A Straight Air: Ashley will make a cloud of dark energy, (similer to Ness's stright A air).

A Back Air: Ashley will kick backwards and fire will come out, (similer to Zelda's back A air).

A Up Air: Ashley will throw Red in the air and Red will be on fire, (when it hits, it has a strong knockback).

A Down Air: Ashley will kick down with a lot of force, (a strong meteor smash).

Grabs: Ashley will not grab, but she will hypnotize her opponite and they will freeze on contect.

Grab A: Red will hit her opponite when they are in a daze.

Throw Straight: She will lift her right hand and force her opponite away, (a powerful knockback).

Throw Back: She will apper behind her enemy and blast them with a fire ball that apper from her hand, (a good knockback).

Throw Up: Ashley will lift both her hands and the opponite will be launched up in the air, (strong knockback).

Throw Down: Ashley will blast dark magic into the ground at the opponite, the opponite will be in the air then Ashley will force her opponite to the ground.

Taunt 1: Ashley will nod her head and say "weaklings."

Taunt 2: Ashley will take her doll out and hug it, then put it away.

Taunt 3: Ashely will spin in the air then smile afterwords.

I made an ashley moveset, i hope you guys like it!

Ashley
Speed: ****
Weight: **
Power: ***
Recovery: *****
Size: *** (About mario's height)
Note: Ashley can glide by turning her staff into a broom.
ATTACKS
A = Ashley smacks forward with her staff. 7%
Dash+A = Ashley bashes her staff foward which is emitting dark energy 6%
TILTS
Forward+A = Ashley swings her staff in front of her 5%
Up+A = Ashley thrusts her staff into the air 10%
Down+A = Ashley kicks downard 5%
AERIALS
A = Ashley holds her staff and her body bursts into flames 5% per half second.
Forward+A = Ashley throws her staff forward and deals ice damage. 6% (chance to freeze if you get hit by the sweet spot like zelda's kick)
Up+A: Ashley throws her hand upwards and an explosion occurs in her palm. 10%
Back+A = Ashley thrusts her staff backward and deals fire damage. 7%
Down+A = Ashley thrusts the bottom of her staff down and it gives shadow damage 7%
SMASHES
Forward+A = Ashley puts her staff foward and an explosion occurs at the sphere on the staff 8-10% Charged 25-27%
Up+A = Ashley thrusts her staff upwards and a tornado forms out of it. If hit you get sucked into it and damaged like with peach's down smash. 48% damage
Down+A = Ashley puts her staff onto the ground and the earth shakes around her. 8%
SPECIALS
B = Desumo Attonitus- Ashley points her staff forward and it lets loose a stream of dark energy. If you get hit by it you get stunned.
Forward+B = Rutilus Voco- Ashley throws her staff in front of her and it transforms into red! Red follows you around and attacks anyone that gets near you, the only drawback is that while red is out you can't use your b moves! To turn red back into the staff press side b again.
Up+B = Divum Levo- Ashley sits on her staff and it turns into a broom. Ashley flies upward and then jumps off the broom. When she lands the broom spins in front of her before she grabs it and it turns into her staff again. While doing this move Ashley is invincible. (you know cause it'd be weird if you hit her while she was flying and then she had her staff in her hand again)
Down+B = Umbra Contego- Ashley slams her staff on the ground and a wall of shadows blasts upward. The wall stays there until you let go of down b like with donkey kong's. If you are in the eruption zone you get catapulted into the air. If an energy attack is thrown at the wall it lets loose a blast of dark energy in the opposite direction that the attack was in. If a physical projectile hits the wall it gets blasted backwards by a surge of dark energy. The wall isn't too high and there's alot of lag afterwards so its not broken.
THROWS
Grab- Ashley's staff turns into a whip and she flings it forward. If hit you get wrapped around by the whip.
Punch- Ashley tugs on the whip and you get electrocuted. 3%
Upwards Throw- Ashley throws you into the air while the whip is on fire.
Downwards throw- The opponent is thrown to the ground and Ashley kicks them downwards while her foot is surrounded by icy winds. 8% damage
Sideways throw- Ashley pulls the whip away and the enemy spins away while a tornado is around them. If another character gets hit by the person they will get caught in the tornado. 12% damage.
OTHER
Taunt = Ashley places her staff on the ground and it crackles with electricity and a small smile forms on her face.
Final Smash = Amplus Nemus- Ashley blasts a waves of greenish energy into the ground which sprouts out a single tiny sprout. Shortly after it starts growing much bigger and then into a gigantic carnivorous flower. It blasts people around and attacks everything insight, well everything except Ashley. The Flower can shoot out blasts of poison and just touching it will give you great knockback. After fifteen seconds the flower turns back into a sprout and wilts away.
Kirby Form = Kirby has Ashley's hair and a miniature version of her staff.
>_>; *shamelessly bumps old moveset i made*

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I could think of some A moves.

A: Jabs

AA: Lift Jabs

AAA: Magic Hand (Electric magic)

Straight A: Red attacks by head budding the opponite

Dash A: Ashley hold out her hands, while dashing she can burn her opponites when she gets near.

Up A: Red attacks by jabbing in the air.

Down A: Ashley hold her left hand down and and quick fire will apper on the gound.

Smash A Straight: She will hold her right hand out and dark magic will come out, (very powerful knockback).

Smash Up A: She will form Red into a Rod, and lightning will come from the sky into the rod, the opponite will get shock if too close, (a fair knockback).

Smash Down A: Ashley will snap her finger, then a burst of dark magic will apper on the ground, (strong knockback).

A Air: Ashley form diffrent colors of stars and attack close up enemies.

A Straight Air: Ashley will make a cloud of dark energy, (similer to Ness's stright A air).

A Back Air: Ashley will kick backwards and fire will come out, (similer to Zelda's back A air).

A Up Air: Ashley will throw Red in the air and Red will be on fire, (when it hits, it has a strong knockback).

A Down Air: Ashley will kick down with a lot of force, (a strong meteor smash).

Grabs: Ashley will not grab, but she will hypnotize her opponite and they will freeze on contect.

Grab A: Red will hit her opponite when they are in a daze.

Throw Straight: She will lift her right hand and force her opponite away, (a powerful knockback).

Throw Back: She will apper behind her enemy and blast them with a fire ball that apper from her hand, (a good knockback).

Throw Up: Ashley will lift both her hands and the opponite will be launched up in the air, (strong knockback).

Throw Down: Ashley will blast dark magic into the ground at the opponite, the opponite will be in the air then Ashley will force her opponite to the ground.

Taunt 1: Ashley will nod her head and say "weaklings."

Taunt 2: Ashley will take her doll out and hug it, then put it away.

Taunt 3: Ashely will spin in the air then smile afterwords.
Vesperview, could you put this moveset list on the first page below my pictures and such? But put it by The Sleepy One.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
O_O

"Who´s the girl next door living in the haunted mansion!"

Those are the opening lyrics of the ashley song...

ASHLEY ´S MANSION CONFIRMED, ASHLEY CONFIRMED! (since she lives there )

what do you think :D

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Victory Animation 1: She throws her wand into the air and snaps her fingers. And suddenly Red comes falling on the ground, while Ashley smirks.

EWJDirtDevourer

Smash Cadet
You know the person that is Ashley's voice has a Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/emmcintosh

If someone has it they should send her message and ask her if she's going to be a character.
OMG!

That is JUST what we need! A clue! I mean, think of it this way: She sang as Ashley for the song, so since I bet she'll be Ashley's new voice. Then again, maybe it's just a Brawl thing.

But still, it couldn't hurt to ask. Who here is a MySpace user?

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
""I hope to do more. I did get very positive feedback that the Big Wigs at Nintendo loved what I did and were very impressed at how I helped to develop Ashley's character and sound. I think you'll be hearing more from me very soon. Enjoy the game.""
she is confirmed!!! see see :D

or no? :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just said a few words, I know spell checkers around my block that could say a better speach. After they spell check it, they will send the real thing to see if it is worthy. We will see the results by the next day.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
the chances are she will not say a thing to strangers :(... or maybe like some said... the magaer is the one using her myspace (i doubt so tho).

But well who knows...we all have our "moments of stupidity"....so she will maybe let slip something (higly doubt it tho xD)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hm hm hm hm hm, I have a secret, a forbidden one, but lets not go there. So who thought of just about three victory poses.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
if it is good news better PM them :p

and i saw a post in her block from megatron pwns you....

hey mega you just posted a pic or what? my pc doesnt load it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom