• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
This thread makes me laugh =D.

That's why I love it so much.

By the way guys, we are almost up to 2,000 posts O_O.

It seems like yesterday was the 1,000th...

EWJDirtDevourer

Smash Cadet
Basically, here's how I picture how Ashley would tie into the SE:

Ashley is held captive by The Ancient Minister, forcing her to make undefeatable minions for him using her black magic, and her and Red are trying to escape from his clutches. Suddenly, Lucus (who was also held captive) breaks free of his cell and needs Ashley's help to bust out all the other slaves (Who could be Peach and Kirby if in any part of the saga they are caught).

I figure before they set free Kirby and Peach, they are confronted by a cell guardian, who is none other than Ashley's comsic foe, ORBULON!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Basically, here's how I picture how Ashley would tie into the SE:

Ashley is held captive by The Ancient Minister, forcing her to make undefeatable minions for him using her black magic, and her and Red are trying to escape from his clutches. Suddenly, Lucus (who was also held captive) breaks free of his cell and needs Ashley's help to bust out all the other slaves (Who could be Peach and Kirby if in any part of the saga they are caught).

I figure before they set free Kirby and Peach, they are confronted by a cell guardian, who is none other than Ashley's comsic foe, ORBULON!
Hehehe, I love the idea! Especially being partnered with Lucas, I think that's a great idea, especially if MOTHER doesn't get another rep (which I think it might).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Master Wario, you are the greats pimp of all time. Rise your pimp hand to the girls and make it strong Wario, so they know their place. Aman.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Good question, I'm not even sure but I hope so. After a lot of Game modes and Stages, they should at least give us another character.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
They are proubly going to do a stupid update like an item or a final smash. I just hope it's two updates instead of one.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ok, lets get back on topic, who will make Ashley's A moves, because I can't think of nothing. :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom