• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Here is the one I made.

Standard B: Red Lightning: Mock the name, but this will make Red in a form of a staff, Ashely will shoot out the lightning by charging up, (of course you can hold the charge), and depending on how much you charge it, the range and power will be great, (just like Samus Charge Blast) and fire it at will. Quote, this strike will look like the real lightning strike but the range will come to an end depinding on how far you charge, but will go pass the whole stage if charged completley.

Side B: Red Fork: (Well all I can think of Red for the beginging an attack for Ashley), this will make Red from into a Fork, (a devils fork of course), and stab your enemies. Quote, this is a quick attack and don't have a lot of range, (to at least 1/4 of a reguler stage), and it is not a strong knockback attack, but you can do at least three combos with it.

Up B: Red Broom: (You guessed it), Red will take a form of a Broom, with this Ashley can fly with it. Quote, Ashley is able to glide with the broom like a character glide, but for only two seconds. Also, Ashley is invincible while turning Red into a broom, but vunreble to attacks when she glides.

Down B: Red Dark Portal: (I don't like her final smash to be a portal so I did this), Red will take a form of a baton and spin really fast and a dark portal will form, this will reflect attacks coming at you and if your enemies get too close, they get sucked into the portal for a seconed and spit out in another. Quote, this attack has a strong knockback, but has lag time to start if you are not ready to use it. Also the reflect can't be damaged or broken, (as you see with characters like Fox, Mario, Zelda etc.), this attack is short range to, so think of a right way to use it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Here is the Final Smash.

Ashley Final Smash: Hell Fire: A powerful Final Smash indeed, Red will fuse with Ashley, then they will create a hugh earthquake and fire will come from the ground and burn all enemies cought in it. If they are close to the ground, it will do major damage and could cause them to die at a fair amount of precent. Quote, the fire can still damage you a lot, but if you are on the ground, it will cause major and dastardly prcent, try to stay airborn if you don't want to get hit.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Here is the Final Smash.

Ashley Final Smash: Hell Fire: A powerful Final Smash indeed, Red will fuse with Ashley, then they will create a hugh earthquake and fire will come from the ground and burn all enemies cought in it. If they are close to the ground, it will do major damage and could cause them to die at a fair amount of precent. Quote, the fire can still damage you a lot, but if you are on the ground, it will cause major and dastardly prcent, try to stay airborn if you don't want to get hit.
That's way too similar to Final Fantasy's Ifrit summon.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh, I see what you mean. I will think of a new one. "Darn you Final Fantasy X, how could I forget that move was already taken?!?"

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Standard B: Red Lightning: Mock the name, but this will make Red in a form of a staff, Ashely will shoot out the lightning by charging up, (of course you can hold the charge), and depending on how much you charge it, the range and power will be great, (just like Samus Charge Blast) and fire it at will. Quote, this strike will look like the real lightning strike but the range will come to an end depinding on how far you charge, but will go pass the whole stage if charged completley.

Side B: Red Fork: (Well all I can think of Red for the beginging an attack for Ashley), this will make Red from into a Fork, (a devils fork of course), and stab your enemies. Quote, this is a quick attack and don't have a lot of range, (to at least 1/4 of a reguler stage), and it is not a strong knockback attack, but you can do at least three combos with it.

Up B: Red Broom: (You guessed it), Red will take a form of a Broom, with this Ashley can fly with it. Quote, Ashley is able to glide with the broom like a character glide, but for only two seconds. Also, Ashley is invincible while turning Red into a broom, but vunreble to attacks when she glides.

Down B: Red Dark Portal: (I don't like her final smash to be a portal so I did this), Red will take a form of a baton and spin really fast and a dark portal will form, this will reflect attacks coming at you and if your enemies get too close, they get sucked into the portal for a seconed and spit out in another. Quote, this attack has a strong knockback, but has lag time to start if you are not ready to use it. Also the reflect can't be damaged or broken, (as you see with characters like Fox, Mario, Zelda etc.), this attack is short range to, so think of a right way to use it.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I like the idea of her Final Smash being her cooking people in her soup. But, Kirby's is all too similar.
I'm thinking maybe she summons that pot with the small plant in it. It fall's to the sky to the stage center.
Then she zaps it and it becomes monstrous, it is immobile but its head and arms can swing back and forth. Dealing huge knockback if in range.
Of course she is invulnerable to the plant.
Just my idea.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That would be a wierd final smash, but it is from Smooth Moves though. It could work because no one else can do it but Ashley.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Oh god! Sakurai I love when you make me mad, because I don't like when you give us what we already know. At least two updates, anyways Ashley for Brawl!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's a random thought but could Ashley's final smash make her summon a big book just like on Smooth Moves. The book is her teacher, that's how she got so good with her magic.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
the book is her teacher?¡? u mean hat skull in smooth moves? lol.

about MK final smash........................ *anger* *depression* *madness*

:p

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman

I think the stage in the trailer is Ashley's castle.

(All peopla sayin it's Luigi's Mansion :D)

So, what are you thinking.
Or none of them?

I hope it's Ashley's castle. I don't know why, it seems so.

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We just have to wait until the day to see it. *sigh*, This game will take forever to come out.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Even IF she was in the game I doubt they would give her, her own stage.
It's not a problem to give the WarioWare series two stages. Even IF she isn't in Brawl.

And don't forget... Ashley for Brawl :D

Maggirus

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So you saying that she would be a PC, have her own Music and even have her own stage.

Of course she will *sarcastic thumbs up*

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur

I think the stage in the trailer is Ashley's castle.

(All peopla sayin it's Luigi's Mansion :D)

So, what are you thinking.
Or none of them?

I hope it's Ashley's castle. I don't know why, it seems so.

Maggirus
since im biased as hell.... i think it is ashleys stage jejejeje

So you saying that she would be a PC, have her own Music and even have her own stage.

Of course she will *sarcastic thumbs up*
now that u put it that way,,, it seems too razy and too good to happen :D

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
In one of this pictures you can see purple fog.
None of this stages has something like that and I don't know a place where purple fox exists...

I don't think this is something like purple fog...

Maggirus

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If she WAS a PC why wouldn't she get her own stage? Or are you suggesting that WarioWare already has a stage, so there doesn't need to be another?
Music a stage and being a PC is more than Wario has! you lot are being to optimistic about this, and Maggirus is that a typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom