• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Lol I should just take down a list at this rate.

If people gave me like 10 bucks at the tournament I'd buy the controllers for them in advance. I need a new GC controller as well. The rubber on the Control Stick is starting to fall off :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm getting a Black Classy Controller in a few days, that would awaken half of my true power without the Black Wii Mote, which I'm also getting, but I have to find the right price.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Technically they're like 12. I'm just being nice and cutting people a deal out of my own pocket. We gotta help each other out in these hard times.

And Ill MM you....for a dollar lol

So if anyone needs a Gamecube controller and will definitely pay me the $10 bucks at Lolis4 inquire and Ill try to hook you up. Keep in mind I am shorting myself a few bucks.

Moooose

Smash Champion
yo that sounds awesome, brand new?
can i "reserve" one? lol much appreciation if you can
i might not be at the tournament but i'll ask someone to pick it up and pay if you agree to get one for me

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Nah theyrev used but every controller I've gotten from my store has been top notch. And no not the white ones. What the hell those are like 30 bucks brand new I'm not some miracle worker lol

Used Gamecube controller: 15 bucks.
With my discount: About 12 and some change.
My price at Loli: 10 bucks.
You save 5 bucks. 33%.

That's the situation.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
My entry to an LoL contest for making an Armored Bear champion:

I was thinking of changing a few things but I'm lazy. The response thus far has been rather positive, anyways :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Wtf? I posted it in this thread? ****, I was more tired than I thought LOL.

And yeah, I <3 Gatts :D

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Are you going? I know im Supposed to house a car load from Michagan But cant remember for the life of me who i mean i can house any amount of people but id like to Know exactly how many and from where and cell Numbers

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The list will be updated once Omni and Panda weigh in their thoughts on various things.

Vayseth

Smash Master
So, I def should have been in an honorable mention, as someone who always makes SamuraiPanda lose...

THE GAME.

My pic is Fat Buu, but soon I'll be Kid Buu. You'll all understand in August.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I sense Coco getting 4th in PR...
i sense you not being 1st soon....

but in all seriousness yeah i can see coco rising fast, but he has a hard road ahead of him he has to get ahead of (out place and beat us) ding me and panda a few times before he can be 4th, i mean if i beat you or judge lain it would probably be because of luck so to say i was better cause i beat you once is false.

lain

Smash Master
True, you guys need to start coming to more tournies though! I know it's hard and stuff... but that's why the scene is sucking, and so other people are gonna start rising... Bring it back!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
True, you guys need to start coming to more tournies though! I know it's hard and stuff... but that's why the scene is sucking, and so other people are gonna start rising... Bring it back!
Uh... you wanna pass med school for me then?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
What panda said. The unfortunate thing is that the majority of smashers have other things that they have to do..I would LOVE to travel oos with you every weekend. But I cant because I work 38 hours a week and have to pay bills. if you want to pay my entire way then I will call off work and drive you next time :p

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i would of been at lolis lain, but i had a state exam to pass and when i got out i was exhausted. i'll be at the next one though i got circuit money to take home :)

Notra

Smash Ace
we can get the brawl scene back w/ smashfests. where we can have mini tourneys. from the looks of it me and iris dont mind hosting. but we just need ppl to come. i had one the past weekend and Ninjalink, Lcancel, sliq, bloodhawk, tko, sumer, tutu and reset came. it was fun. but the more the better.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So, I def should have been in an honorable mention, as someone who always makes SamuraiPanda lose...

THE GAME.

My pic is Fat Buu, but soon I'll be Kid Buu. You'll all understand in August.
vay i already have Majin Buu but since i luv u and ur in Japan we can share there is enough buu to go around
Uh... you wanna pass med school for me then?
rethink that do u really want lain to do your work?

<3 lain

IrisKong

Smash Lord
As I have said in the MI thread.... I will do my best to have weekly smashfests at my place on sundays. Last time I had one we had a 12 person tourny. People just have to get at me and show up.... and preferably be 19 or older...if not I may just deal with it though, lol.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Posted this in the Big MI thread, but it probably should be here too:

As expected, I'm more-or-less quitting the super intensive competitive scene for now. I'll still attend smashfests/tournies, maybe even host a few fests at my place, but only if my schedule allows for it. Basically, this means that I'm not shooting for the top anymore. It'd be cool if I were somehow able to stay on the PR over time, but I'm not holding my breath. In 2 years time I'll probably be able to make a more hardcore return to the scene (or whatever is left of it by then)... but as it is now, the best I can do is be a casual tournament goer.

*sigh* Thats life for ya.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
L_Cancel+Sliq=Panda?
Olimar+Bowser=Snake?
Gates+M2K=Dededecide?
MI Math ftw.

Also, this thread has inspired me to go back to Krillin.

Top Bottom