• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Articuno Confirmed For Brawl" Saturday July 12 Appleton, WI

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Teams
1 EOF Lasers Winnings: $216.00
2 Carrot Killers Winnings: $108.00
3 Hungry Kirk Winnings: $36.00
4 team broken Winnings: $0.00
5 No pikmin Olimar
5 Shiny tail
7 Team lasor Explosions
7 Triforce of Waft
9 Bing Bing Fan Club
9 How is Babby Formed How is Babby Formed How Girl Get Pregnant
9 the terrors
9 madamadadane
13 bob
13 zipper
13 8 bit
13 Kirb and Robin
17 the organization
17 wanga alpha

Singles
1 tapioin
2 kirk
3 cosmo
4 hunger
5 ddisciple
5 chexr
7 fatboy
7 seanson
9 tuna
9 grimace
9 JS
9 godot
13 quaz
13 18spikes
13 lonejedi
13 ethan
17 devy
17 seifer
17 al
17 aerox
17 turd furgerson
17 james
17 vinodh
17 dragmire
25 chub o wub
25 tokorella
25 zicore
25 chris
25 wicky
25 franz
25 org
25 andrew

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Seriously, no saunas at the next tourney. That really screwed us over with La Quinta. Hopefully we hear good news from Org

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Wow disciple, no wonder you like brawl, lol, if your placing like that I can see why you're oblivous to the gayness of it. Good **** man. Chexr what happened? you were supposed to win this, good job though you'd place way higher than me in brawl neway, come to chicago for zjinn's tourney :).

Tapion013

Smash Lord
For a brawl tournament, I think thought this was excellent. I'll go by singles placings since that's always easiest... If I skip you, sorry, I didn't know who you were :(

Kirk: Great ****ing ike dude. I could ike ditto you all day long, even if I lost every one. Weird how the one I actually DID win was a tourney match :-P Keep on improving, and I'm looking forward to our next encounter :) maybe by then you'll have figured out how to handle the space animals.

cosmo: Desperation is a very ugly color... and you're lucky you pleaded with the right guy. 33% may not be a difference from 45%, but it's a hell of a lot bigger than 60 which I definitely could've just said **** you and done. I've only split money once, and that was with Aaron at Fuhgeddaboutit, and we still both tried our hardest to win that tournament. It was insulting how you forfeited just because you got your way. Earn your money next time. With that said, good job in teams, that I definitely couldn't have done without you which was the only reason I agreed to split in the first place. And you don't need to camp on the ledges to win.

hunger: Congrats on 4th! It's always nice to put a face to the people you talk to. You and chexr both make me hate playing kirbys. That little ******* has some tough **** to get away from, and really not that much lag after aerials. Good **** and keep it up. Congrats in teams as well!

ddisciple: Okay, so it does work on me sometimes... Good lucario though, and congrats on 5th place. Got his game down pretty well. It's always fun to see lucario players, even if your 8 move combos can be equaled by two of snakes moves :-P. Nice meeting you as well.

chexr: Nice job fillin your end of the bargain! lol. Nice to see your brawl skills. Very bouncy, and very agressive. Very solid game all around. And wolf is not a bad character! Can't believe you got 5th :-P

fatboy: very nice job in singles and in teams. I never saw you play except those few teams matches, but you were obviously doin somethin right! Hope to see you and your group at more tournies.

seanson: I had no idea that lucas's up B knocked snake out of his up B. Cheap kill if you ask me! Very good job in teams. Don't know how well you played in singles, but a 7th place lucas can't be all bad :)

tunuva: Nice how you stuck with marth through the transition. Good games, and nice to see you again. Snake is broked :(

grimace: Good **** dude. You other got an awesome control scheme set up, or your hands are super lightning mega fast to be able to play snake like you do. Hope to see you at more tournies as well. Good **** and keep up the good work.

JS: I love the zero suit. Only one at the tourney, too. Up B reps work great on heavies though. You liked down smash down smash down smash -> aerial, but double down smash wait for stun release up B leads to either another up B or a repeated double down smash. Still loved the ZSS. Gave me some ideas for when I make her part of my series :)

godot: hahaha, everytime I think of you from now on, I'm gonna think of that bike just bouncin off warios head over and over and over and over. Good games. One suggestion I'd make is to not double jump nearly as often as you did. If you're wondering why you got hit by nairs so much, it's because you kept trying to double jump over me completely lacking an approach. I just waited and hit you with the 4 hits. gotta be more aggressive with wario, his close combat game is nuts.

quaz: Style matters a lot more in brawl than it does in melee. Some people will do better simply because they're more defensive, whether they've played longer or not. don't worry so much about who's better than you and just do your thing. Your peach seemed to do the best as well :p

18spikes Awesome time the night before. the cats, brawl, the cats, melee, the cats, beatmania, the cats. Your place is too fun. It was great seeing you again, it's been forever since we've hung out. Looking forward to your big tournament :)

lonejedi Rofl, 13th. Jigglypuff sucks.

ethan: Didn't get to play you or watch ya too much, but good job on 13th :) Good times the night before and morning of as well. Swallow? :)

devy: Someone was slackin in the GH department :-P good kirby, too. Kirby's a scary little son of a *****, but you can't only go for a grab at 0%. When I realized that with wolf, it made it pretty easy to just jump around and avoid the grab and punish you for it. Have a back up game plan to get damage or even a grab if just running in blindly doesn't work.

seifer: I didn't show you my kitty pictures :( You and your brother are awesome, and it's great to see you coming to more tournaments :) Congrats on 13th, and keep on improvin that rob. Hope to see you next weekend at the Racine tournament :)

vinodh: LOL "Why am I staying in the air for so long, I'm not even jumping." Very surprised to see you playin brawl, but not surprised at your character choice :-P UP B MORE!

dragmire: Seemed like you got better since we last played in Racine. good teams matches as well, you and godot worked pretty well together. Hope to see you next weekend at the Racine tournament :)

zicore: BRRRRRR, boopBOOP-BOOPBOOPboop-boopBOOPboop-boopboop. Definitely wish we had that thing, although I don't think he got it when we were doing it right next to him. Good times the night before, and thanks for all the food and soda (I think that was courtesy of you). Lookin forward to the big tourney you're gonna run with 18meteorsmashes

org: I don't know who you are, but I hope you're doing okay :'( Doubt we'll be going back there for any more smash tournaments, we'll probably find another venue, so sue the **** outta them if you can!

Lone again: Good job running the tournament. I actually felt like I was participating this time instead of hosting. Good puff, but ledge stalling with pounds really don't help. All someone has to do is chill with projectiles. Puff actually has a pretty intimidating aerial pressure game. Use that more often instead of noobout and ledge noobing. And... jungle japes for the loss?

Sorry for those who I didn't play, meet, talk to, etc, or if I forgot you. It was nice seeing all the new faces, and hope to see more in the future. GG's!

Organous

Smash Apprentice
Ok, here's my obligatory post on what happened. I love puns, so let's just say I really took getting "burned" to a whole new level. Not only did I totally stink up the tournament (though I did put up a fight for the most part), but when we went into the sauna afterward, I ended up falling straight into the hot coals. The left side of my back was significantly burned, as was my left elbow. It didn't really hurt, but since that's actually a trademark of serious burns (and it looked like hell), we sought medical attention and I spent the rest of the day in the hospital. I've been released with no problems. I'll have to change bandages, reapply a special cream for a few days, and I've got off work tomorrow because of it.

Hopefully, this will be analogous to what happens with a phoenix. It's clear that I need much more practice. I've got talent, but I was unfocused and there were simply play styles I had never seen before. Trouble is, only one of the guys there is near me, and I've pretty much adapted to his play style already. Besides him, I'm one of the best players in my area. There just aren't any good Meta-Knights, Lucas, and only somewhat good Zamus players. We'll just see what the future has for me. I knew this was going to be a losing experience for me; I just didn't realize how much. I only got 1 win to save me from preliminary elimination.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS

Quaz: GGs man that rob was a ****** robo munster good work

Tapion: My snakes gotten better eh? it was fun teaming against you

Godot: my own brother beats me oh well good job

seifer: R O B ROB great ****** skillz

Gumple: the greatest snake ditto I've ever had IN MY LIFE

LoneJedi: hi lone, sorry about the sauna incedent hope all turns out well

Eighteenspikes: I fight for my friends <3 My snake is unstoppable and that F-tilt mortar combo was awesome as hell

Devy: FALCON PUNCH KNEEEEEE!! great ****ing melees dude

AL: nice work especially since you were using only wiimote/nunchuck

D.Disciple: "OH **** WTF'S GOING ON HERE ****ING SNAKE TECHING 180% i'M FLABBERGASTED" great match especially with the sheild break Fsmash full charge

Sago: HI

HungeR: WTF is with this snake you suck lol

andrew (hurahara man): nice pit dude I saw you fight My bro (the wario)

Zicore: ****ING HORRIBLE DI, I CAN'T L CANCEL FOR **** good mm's and you peach is as always a *****

Cosmo: great ganon ditto maybe I can se that undiscovered tech in other areas :)

MELEE FALCON 4 WAYS FTW I'M KEN, EIGHTEENSPIKES IS ISAI, HungeR IS M2K, and AZEN WAS DEVY HELLZ YEAH

great tourney everyone

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok, here's my obligatory post on what happened. I love puns, so let's just say I really took getting "burned" to a whole new level. Not only did I totally stink up the tournament (though I did put up a fight for the most part), but when we went into the sauna afterward, I ended up falling straight into the hot coals. The left side of my back was significantly burned, as was my left elbow. It didn't really hurt, but since that's actually a trademark of serious burns (and it looked like hell), we sought medical attention and I spent the rest of the day in the hospital. I've been released with no problems. I'll have to change bandages, reapply a special cream for a few days, and I've got off work tomorrow because of it.

Hopefully, this will be analogous to what happens with a phoenix. It's clear that I need much more practice. I've got talent, but I was unfocused and there were simply play styles I had never seen before. Trouble is, only one of the guys there is near me, and I've pretty much adapted to his play style already. Besides him, I'm one of the best players in my area. There just aren't any good Meta-Knights, Lucas, and only somewhat good Zamus players. We'll just see what the future has for me. I knew this was going to be a losing experience for me; I just didn't realize how much. I only got 1 win to save me from preliminary elimination.
Dude, great to hear you're doing good. The best thing to do is to continue to go to tournies, and play as many friendlies possible. And as crazy as this sounds, go online, join a Ladder. Lag will cause things to be different, but you'll see plenty of play styles. This was my first brawl tourney, but I seemed to have a grasp on matchups for the most part, due to online ladders. It makes it competative, and you still get some sort of feel for styles. Again, glad to hear you're ok.

Dude, glad to hear everything is ok.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Great tourney! It was well worth the 3 hour road trip up here. I had a lot of fun :D

I hope to come up to more Wisconsin tourneys in the future...it was nice seeing and meeting so many people for the first time.

Needs moar Ike dittos!!! xD

hunger!

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS AND RESULTS to make it easier-----
Teams
1 EOF Lasers Winnings: $216.00 ~ most obnoxious game and watch ever, fricken survivor
2 Carrot Killers Winnings: $108.00 ~ loved that DK chexr, awesome lucas seanson
3 Hungry Kirk Winnings: $36.00
4 team broken Winnings: $0.00 ~ $0.00 ouch.
5 No pikmin Olimar ~ just for the name, these guys should have gotten first
5 Shiny tail ~ japes is so good
7 Team lasor Explosions ~ who?? - sorry
7 Triforce of Waft ~ who?? - sorry
9 Bing Bing Fan Club ~ who?? - sorry
9 How is Babby Formed How is Babby Formed How Girl Get Pregnant ~ nice fricken name
9 the terrors ~ who?? - sorry
9 madamadadane~ who?? - sorry
13 bob ~ who?? - sorry
13 zipper ~ who?? - sorry
13 8 bit ~ who?? - sorry
13 Kirb and Robin ~ who?? - sorry
17 the organization ~ who?? - sorry
17 wanga alpha ~ who?? - sorry

Singles
1 tapion(notice how i fixed ur name from sparrow's post) - always fun with you
2 kirk - ike is gay.
3 cosmo - obnoxious.
4 hunger
5 ddisciple - THE TECH!!!!
5 chexr - wolf man...wolf
7 fatboy - rofl fatboy
7 seanson - awesome lucas
9 tuna - who?? - sorry
9 grimace - GEERRRMMMMCCE
9 JS - sparrow, ur zss is a beast
9 godot - who?? - sorry
13 quaz - WIN DAT **** QUAZ!!!
13 18spikes - steve, ur always fun
13 lonejedi - roll out spam vs a metaknight....batwings mother ****er
13 ethan - learn to love it.
17 devy - falcon dittos, after every hit...taunt
17 seifer - who?? - sorry
17 al - custom control set with the wii mote....wtf
17 aerox - spam that lazer
17 turd furgerson - sago is the man
17 james - fun games, chain grabbin is gay
17 vinodh - gay.
17 dragmire - also gay.
25 chub o wub who?? - sorry
25 tokorella who?? - sorry
25 zicore - green greens is the ****
25 chris - who?? - sorry
25 wicky - falcon dittos!
25 franz - good oli.
25 org - sue em.
25 andrew - who?? - sorry

Organous

Smash Apprentice
I'm hearing a lot of you guys saying to sue them. Well, I'm not going to be so gung-ho, but I am a member of Pre-Paid Legal. I'm going to explore my legal possibilities regarding it, but I'm not going to try being a money-grubbing newsmaker.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I wouldn't think suing would be a great idea. La Quinta is a pretty large hotel chain, and you'd be goin up a place that has probably lots of lawyers already. You didn't have to spend the night in the hospital bed, and I'm assuming no IV medications or drugs, so the hospital costs will be minimal, especially if you are covered by your parents. The court costs, and the lawyer cost since pre-paid legal I believe is just a consultation service, would more than likely make it not worth it.

Your burns weren't severe enough to even stay one night, so the chances of you winning are slim. The best you'll get is maybe a new sign in the sauna. Glad to hear you're doing well though.

Edit: Also, Lone's suggestion of playing online (if possible) is definitely a good one. I only played online for the first couple months of its release, and I won my first 3 tournaments no problem. The exposure to all the characters unique styles, even if I couldn't really react to them with the slight delay wifi had, prepared me for what I would have to be able to defend in real life.

And to whoever was recording the matches on that one TV where Kirk and I played the grand finals, definitely upload those cuz like... there were some really crazy matches on that TV.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
bah wish i could have came to this but i didn't think far enough ahead.. i could have gone from the cyber arena up to it but oh well..

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
cosmo: Desperation is a very ugly color... and you're lucky you pleaded with the right guy. 33% may not be a difference from 45%, but it's a hell of a lot bigger than 60 which I definitely could've just said **** you and done. I've only split money once, and that was with Aaron at Fuhgeddaboutit, and we still both tried our hardest to win that tournament. It was insulting how you forfeited just because you got your way. Earn your money next time. With that said, good job in teams, that I definitely couldn't have done without you which was the only reason I agreed to split in the first place. And you don't need to camp on the ledges to win.
wow jeff. if you felt that way you simply should have said you didn't feel like splitting, which you certainly had the right to do. i would have been fine with that. i would have had to fight kirk and i felt that i could have won (no offense to you kirk, you have the sickest ike i've ever seen) in a set of close matches. i felt i would have not been able to take 2 sets after that, which gives me *dun dun dun* 30%, the same amount I got anyway without the split.

brawl however feels random to me (chexr losing to hunger.... hunger you're a beast but i've always viewed chexr as extremely skilled) and either way the top 3 placers were all very close in skill level so i don't see anything wrong with splitting, especially since you seemed incredibly for the idea when it was going to be tapion-cosmo-chexr instead of tapion-cosmo-kirk.

i get bored of the game easily. in brawl i don't really care about "glory" or w/e it means to have your name at the top of a results list. i came to have fun at spikesden 2 and get some extra cash.

whatever

Tapion013

Smash Lord
wow jeff. if you felt that way you simply should have said you didn't feel like splitting, which you certainly had the right to do. i would have been fine with that. i would have had to fight kirk and i felt that i could have won (no offense to you kirk, you have the sickest ike i've ever seen) in a set of close matches. i felt i would have not been able to take 2 sets after that, which gives me *dun dun dun* 30%, the same amount I got anyway without the split.
lol, that's a load of crap, because after Chexr got knocked out, I said we'll split it 45-45, and you were still panicking to get kirk to take the deal once you saw him play me. that extra 12 % would've been an extra 50 bucks for me, but if you maybe lost, it would've meant only 40 for you total.

I was fine with splitting, which I said in my shout, and I definitely wasn't going to say no after I agreed to it before the tournament even started. The extra 110 would've been nice, but without you as my partner I wouldn't have gotten it anyway in teams. it was just the way it ended up happening in the end that got me irritated. We both know what was really going through your head, so there's no need to really explain it here. And if anyone plays for the money, I'm pretty sure it's me, yet I still played my match knowing I was getting my split, and so did Kirk. I know kirk wanted to try to beat me, and I know others wanted to watch. A lot of disappointed people if I say "Why bother playing, we already got our money." I know I wanted to see you play kirk. Even Sauce and I, two people who play each other all the time, when we go to the finals and split with each other, we still play each other. I know you hate the game, but if this ever ends up happening again, at least play your match. **** the glory, just play your match...

Edit: Grimace, you're my hero.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Tapion, who owns the Wii with that awesome Snake KO you did on me? I want to see that in the Vid section!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Wow this weekend owned. Nice playing everyone and seeing some new faces. Spikesden II was amazing as expected, I'm looking forward to III before scsyn. Grats to the winners. I'm super tired so the only shoutout I'm gonna give right now is to Sago for being super coy and seductively eating compote ;)

As for the sauna incident, if anyone is curious to see the injury (and considering Org gave me the ok to post this), you can do so here. Medical emergencies are never something that a host expects to encounter. But now that the dust has settled, I think this will be a memorable experience for those involved. We were all concerned so it's a big relief to hear you're alright. Much sympathy to you org, and I hope to see you at future tournaments.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Wow. What a great weekend. I had so much fun at this, and its cause of weekends like this that keep me coming back for more, no matter how much I suck. I don't have many shoutouts, considering I didn't really play friendlies, but here they are for those who care.

EIGHTEENSPIKE - Thanks again for having us for Spikesden II. It was another great success. ****ing Miles Kimbal. But I am anxious for Spikesden III and I am sure it will be as fun as always. I hope you enjoyed wicky and me doing falcon knees into the pool at eachother, and being so uber coy. And one question...Why does people money?

Tapion - Game over. I am gonna put that little thing onto my ipod and play it every time he dies. Its gonna happen. Good **** winning teams, and the double Gordo will forever live in my mind. Also, you should have gone with us to culvers. Screw Lone. Culvers owns.

KSSB - ****ing bair. Good **** winning teams as usual. PD will own.

Kirk - holy ****ing ike batman. Good stuff. You are really cool and I enjoyed hanging with you at spikesden. You should come up again sometime in the future.

Hunger - You are own. Stop playing snake.

Grimace - Hot *** snake dude. Holy ****. And the way you hold the controller is 2000x better then the mewtwo claw. Good ****.

Sago - Fun times. I want your pikachu autograph. Too good at the crane game man.

Lone - Fun stuff. Green Greens is where its at. Stop using rollout. Fun tourney, and I hope you don't get sued.

Dragmire - Falcon Quads for the win. That **** was too good. And I believe I was ISAI, not hunger or whomever you put in your shoutout. Good mm. Although I was expecting to play your ganon, falcons are fun. Stop playing snake =P

Puffinator - You are too own. We are teaming next tourney.

Quaz- That waitress was DEFFINENTLY the complete opposite of a homosexual. Good call.

Fun **** everyone. Come to SCSYN2.

Wicky

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, that was my first tournament and it definitely showed in my performance. I've met quite a few of you guys before, but there was definitely lots of new acquaintances. SpikesDenII kicked major amounts of ***, and the venue turned out pretty well except for the crazy shenanigans in the sauna. So here is my shout-outs, a lot of your names aren't familiar yet so I won't be able to say everything I would like to.

Eighteenspike - Thanks for hosting again, your stories are impeccably enthralling and told so charismatically that I feel like I'm listening to a book on tape voiced by James Earl Jones (Darth Vader).

Zicore - "Why is people....money?" That statement speaks volumes that us mere mortals can not quite understand.

KSSB - You have great composure and patience while playing, its a joy to watch you work people with your G&W so fluidly. It makes me think you would probably be good at chess, which we should play sometime.

Tapion - Yes, I do indeed have that replay. I'm not sure where you want it posted, so just let me know what you want to do with it. Other than that, I enjoyed the friendly we played before loser's finals, and thanks for the constructive criticism/advice, I'm sure it will help me out.

Kirk - Great job in the tournament, I've never seen Ike fight for his friends so well.

Quaz - Awesome squirrel noises, the ladies dig it.

Sago - Holy ****, awesome pikachu costume. I would look into getting one myself but a.) I don't have the charisma to pull it off b.) They don't make it in giant size. Also, its nice being able to talk to another WoW player, I played that game for about three years but quit due to Blizzard selling out to casuals in B.C. Seems kinda similar to what Sakurai did with the release of Brawl.

Devy - Guess what, you didn't steal my delicious Sunny D. Fun times at SpikeDenII and I need to discuss more Diablo 2 with you, and possibly Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2. I'm looking into picking up some SC2 when it comes out and totally rocking the ladder with Zerg.

Grimace - Fantastic snake, its a pleasure to watch you work him like you do,

Lonejedi - Great job hosting the tourney, about the sauna incidendt, I probably would have been a little paranoid too if such an unusual event transpired under my possible liability. You're brave playing puff being that he/she is so light and can't rest, but yours is the best one I've seen so far.

Godot - Fun times playing Random Friendlies, your wario is pretty good too.

JS - I had a really tough time with your ZSS, none of my brawl friends play her well so I had no idea what to do.

Hungry - Offensive Linguist Extraordinare' comes to mind. Your brash depravity is absolutely hilarious.

Org - I hope everything is sorted out with your hospital visit and you heal up right quick. Awesome comment in the whirlpool relating to transvestites, I hope to see you in the future.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I want it sent to my wii. My AIM is Dray013. We can exchange FC's and Wii Codes there. there's plenty of time, and I'm occupied for now, but whenever you find me on, just leave me your wii code and brawl FC, and I'll give you my info as well.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
-Org: You took that like a champ. I didn't hear you say "ow" once. Glad you're okay.

-Tapion: Thanks for the advice.

-Wicky: That's one thing that I often have going for me. Unfortunately, that kind of goes away after the first couple times I play people.

-Hunger1: Pools sandbagger :p

-Leon: You're getting better at running tournaments, good job

-Tokerella, Dan, Chansen: Had a great time hanging out with you guys, looking forward to seeing you at some other tournaments hopefully. Chansen, always good to see you man.

-Everyone: There's a tournament at my univerity coming up next weekend in St. Paul. If anyone's interested contact me.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
This was fun, but not because of the game. I guess I can put away my copy of brawl until the next one : P.

Seanson

Smash Ace
some shouts:

tapion - wanted to play you, but I never did, in singles anyways. teams doesnt count. was a fun set in teams though, i havent seen so much use out of the n-air.

cosmo - aside from teams matches, i wanted to play you in singles but never did. I think I have a few more tricks and could do better against you 1v1. Maybe next time

hungry one - i dont like snake. c4 = invisible

wicky - fun falcon fights

disciple - lol. if you found your controller instead of looking for it for 20 min, you wouldnt have been late to work, but glad to see you have it back

kirk - i dont know how to play ikes like yours. you're too good with the jabs and the grabs. remind me to not run into fully charged things

grimace - i think my heart was at 200 bpm during that first fight. how I lived up to about 198% against your snake i have no idea

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
1 tapion - I just suck at Guitar Hero now...anyways, really surprised I took your Snake to 1 stock High percent...then you went Wolf and ***** me with just how you said in your shoutout. GG's.
2 kirk - You better have kept my present.
3 cosmo - Why were you in my pool? v_v...
4 hunger - HI JAKE, lol that kid was a staring cat.
5 ddisciple - Great looking Lucario, I didn't get to play it but it looked pretty good.
5 chexr - HI.
7 fatboy - Lol at name.
7 seanson - HI.
9 tuna - I know nothing of you.
9 grimace - HELLO GRMCE
9 JS - GTFO NO SCARF.
9 godot - I forgot who you were.
13 quaz - Wow epic peach.
13 18spikes - MORE FLUXING MM'S.
13 lonejedi - Jiggly sucks mah balls...You better start grinding somebodies face down to keep those burns.
13 ethan - I don't know what to say?
17 devy - You're so cool.
17 seifer - LOL YOU ****ING ***** MY *** WITH THAT FALCON PUNCH.
17 al - "custom control set with the wii mote....wtf"...WTF?
17 aerox - DON'T KNOW YOU.
17 turd furgerson - GG **** in teams.
17 james - I DON'T KNOW YOU.
17 vinodh - WIGGLES.
17 dragmire - FALCON = TOO MANLY.
25 chub o wub - o_O???
25 tokorella - Work on that Wolf it could be a beast.
25 zicore - Falcon is too manly.
25 chris - uhhh I forgot who you are.
25 wicky - YOU'RE THE CRAZIEST CAT OF THEM ALL, yes we need to discuss more Diablo 2.
25 franz - "good oli." **** THAT ****...NO PIKMIN OLIMAR IS BETTER.
25 org - Don't know you but I'm glad you're okay.
25 andrew - I KNOW NOTHING OF YOU.

Top Bottom