• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Articuno Confirmed For Brawl" Saturday July 12 Appleton, WI

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
well thanks, i guess can we call it the grimace claw and i think amnar was the one with the recording device seanson

tunuva

Smash Apprentice
Good tournament, one of the better ones definitely. Also, pretty satisfied with how I did, which always helps. Good games with all who played me, lots of close matches.

Now that I can sometimes beat metaknights I need to figure out some way to beat snakes....hmmm.....

Quaz

Smash Master
Good tournament, one of the better ones definitely. Also, pretty satisfied with how I did, which always helps. Good games with all who played me, lots of close matches.

Now that I can sometimes beat metaknights I need to figure out some way to beat snakes....hmmm.....
Jungle japes was ********.. I'll beat you next time =D

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
why would you put your index finger up there like that tho... i'm all thumbs when it comes to anything but z, l, and r

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Also he's extremely muscular as well.

Shout outs!

Sparrow - Thanks for housing us dude, your dad is awesome. Cats like to meow a lot though.

BK - You lied to me!

Lonejedi - Fun Tourney

Tapion - Fun matches at the end, nice to finally see you. You are too good at this game, I will pull off the FP Chain grab in an actual tourney match if we ever meet up in the brackets in the future.

Kirk - Extremely close matches, not all of them. But the 3rd one was really close, fun matches though. I'm gonna want my revenge the next time we meet.

Hunger - You're awesome dude, nice talking to you and joking around too. That PK Thunder Tech was awesome, now I'm gonna practice teching everything! I'll be unstoppable just you wait. lawl

Chexr - You ***** me in winners, nuff said

Disciple - You go by many names and have two caps. Too good

Dragmire - Way to break my shield, god!

Grimace - Too good of a Snake, use utilt a bit more.

Seanson - Thanks for driving me and waiting so late to leave for WI. Sorry we had to leave so late, then like early coming home, then had to leave a little bit later cause we were looking for my controller......yeah

Tunuva - Way to beast out there man! Got those tippers down

Chris - I like your zelda

Zicore - Yo

Quaz - HI QUAZ

People that I went swimming with - Marco Polo and the Hot Tub was too good.

Everyone else - Nice meeting you, hope to see you in future tournies.

Iron Man - I left you at La Quinta. I'll miss you

I hope vids get put up soon!

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Who was the one that had the recording device on that one tv?
That was me. The vids won't be up for a while becuase I lack time, but they will happen eventually. Regrettably I found out a few limits to my Recording device. It only records 2 hours of stuff ata crack, and so All I got was teams Losers finals and finals for important matches, then a bunch of friendlies and some pools.

Sago

Smash Lord
well i know it took me awhile but heres my shout outs

Hey everyone, that was my first tournament and it definitely showed in my performance. I've met quite a few of you guys before, but there was definitely lots of new acquaintances. SpikesDenII kicked major amounts of ***, and the venue turned out pretty well except for the crazy shenanigans in the sauna. So here is my shout-outs, a lot of your names aren't familiar yet so I won't be able to say everything I would like to.

Eighteenspike - Thanks for hosting again, your stories are impeccably enthralling and told so charismatically that I feel like I'm listening to a book on tape voiced by James Earl Jones (Darth Vader).

Zicore - "Why is people....money?" That statement speaks volumes that us mere mortals can not quite understand.

KSSB - You have great composure and patience while playing, its a joy to watch you work people with your G&W so fluidly. It makes me think you would probably be good at chess, which we should play sometime.

Tapion - Yes, I do indeed have that replay. I'm not sure where you want it posted, so just let me know what you want to do with it. Other than that, I enjoyed the friendly we played before loser's finals, and thanks for the constructive criticism/advice, I'm sure it will help me out.

Kirk - Great job in the tournament, I've never seen Ike fight for his friends so well.

Quaz - Awesome squirrel noises, the ladies dig it.

Sago - Holy ****, awesome pikachu costume. I would look into getting one myself but a.) I don't have the charisma to pull it off b.) They don't make it in giant size. Also, its nice being able to talk to another WoW player, I played that game for about three years but quit due to Blizzard selling out to casuals in B.C. Seems kinda similar to what Sakurai did with the release of Brawl.

Devy - Guess what, you didn't steal my delicious Sunny D. Fun times at SpikeDenII and I need to discuss more Diablo 2 with you, and possibly Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2. I'm looking into picking up some SC2 when it comes out and totally rocking the ladder with Zerg.

Grimace - Fantastic snake, its a pleasure to watch you work him like you do,

Lonejedi - Great job hosting the tourney, about the sauna incidendt, I probably would have been a little paranoid too if such an unusual event transpired under my possible liability. You're brave playing puff being that he/she is so light and can't rest, but yours is the best one I've seen so far.

Godot - Fun times playing Random Friendlies, your wario is pretty good too.

JS - I had a really tough time with your ZSS, none of my brawl friends play her well so I had no idea what to do.

Hungry - Offensive Linguist Extraordinare' comes to mind. Your brash depravity is absolutely hilarious.

Org - I hope everything is sorted out with your hospital visit and you heal up right quick. Awesome comment in the whirlpool relating to transvestites, I hope to see you in the future.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good **** Tapion :).

Top Bottom