• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Articuno Confirmed For Brawl" Saturday July 12 Appleton, WI

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol my fest wont be just one game, the spikesden is too awesome for that. im sure we'll be playing both, along with many other games. ps cosmo make sure you bring back my ikaruga

also lone lol didnt we agree to team before you even announced this?

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
So I can go around callin people n i g g a all the time just cuz it's the internet and no one can see me? I really hate that line, because it's so hypocritical.

You want to choose to have an identity online different than one in person, go ahead (not referring to zeus anymore) but in reality, it just shows how much of a ***** you are since you're too chicken **** to say it to someone's actual face since you have to actually acknowledge them as another human being in person.

An *** is an ***, whether it's in text, or in person. And I don't have to meet you to know that someone who gets their jollies during down time from reading what people have to say to them on a video game message board hoping for insults to dish back to know you're pathetic.

It's different when you joke around online and in person like Zeus does, or are generally angry towards one person like zicore is, but to hide behind your computer because no one knows you and think you're hot **** because of it shows a lot more than you think, especially if you ***** out in person.

Now I'm gonna do what I do online and in person and let you have the last word since I could care less if anyone thinks I'm hot ****.

To the rest of you, I'll see you at the tournament Saturday/Spike's house friday night. I'll more than likely be playing with the cats all night.
I understand where your coming from, people who etch themselves an indentity online as douchebags, who are not really like that are rather lame. posting bs just to get a reaction is really lame imo:laugh:

Zicore

Smash Champion
Tapion, I hope you don't mean what I do in a negative way. In all truth, I don't mind lone. He is a good guy. He dishes crap right back to me, which is fun in a weird way. No hard feelings lone, eh?

Spikes Den 2 is gonna be amazing. Quaz is going to be there =D

Tapion013

Smash Lord
****, piss, ****, ****, ****-sucker,
Mother-****er, ****, fart, turd, and ****. **** **** *** *** **** **** ***** **** **** *** *******

YAY I HAVE ISSUES!!!!!!!
lmao

I understand where your coming from, people who etch themselves an indentity online as douchebags, who are not really like that are rather lame. posting bs just to get a reaction is really lame imo:laugh:
goody :)

Zicore said:
Tapion, I hope you don't mean what I do in a negative way. In all truth, I don't mind lone.
Actually I was referring to it in a positive way because it was consistent with how you always treat him, whether it's serious or not.

Quaz

Smash Master
alright Steve. I just talked to Ryzen. Ryzen and faye wont be coming up becase they ahve to run the cyber arena tourney the night before. I wont be coming to that though, I'd still like to come up to your smashfest but it looks like it'll just be me

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Has anyone told you to do action A if and only if you've done and forgotten that you've done action B? Seems paradoxical to me, though someone told me to do something of that nature the other day. If you remember B than you shouldn't do A because you remember, and if you don't remember B, how would you knwo to do A???!

Dragmire

Smash Lord
because I'm the master of time !!

that was a fun conundrum

you'd out of force of habit do B and A would've been done due to remembering to do so. paradoxs are my specialty :)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
The two could operate on independent timelines. Maybe something like "If you forget to pick up groceries on the way home, just order a pizza for tonight".

James Sparrow

Smash Master
The two could operate on independent timelines. Maybe something like "If you forget to pick up groceries on the way home, just order a pizza for tonight".
that specifies "at time C" which isn't part of my situation. in mine, it's a time independent forgetting of said event. in yours you remember event B at a later point in time.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
It can be achieved by simply forgetting what B is. One can remember what A is without remembering B.

Example "I know I was suppose to clean out the garage after I forgot something.... but I don't remember what it was I was suppose to forget so i guess I'll clean the garage."

Edit: Otherwise it's something like spike's said. "Take your pill only if you forget to drink a glass of milk in the morning." You have to recognize you forgot something at a later point in time, or else you didn't truly forget it.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
but if you forgot what you're supposed to forget, then you may or may not have forgotten it. you could forget that you were supposed to forget the capitol of wisconsin before going pee, but that doesn't mean that you don't know what the capitol of wisconsin is. that in mind, i don't think that you're allowed to pee.

i am not coming anymore because mario circuit is not on and i can't win.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
but if you forgot what you're supposed to forget, then you may or may not have forgotten it. you could forget that you were supposed to forget the capitol of wisconsin before going pee, but that doesn't mean that you don't know what the capitol of wisconsin is. that in mind, i don't think that you're allowed to pee.
Just because you may or may not know it doesn't make it impossible. Steve and I gave you two different very possible circumstances. Just because you MIGHT NOT have truly forgotten something doesn't mean that you haven't actually forgotten it. There will always be exceptions to everything :p

Tapion013

Smash Lord
But for an "if and only if" condition, shouldn't you be sure that the condition is met before enacting the consequence?
for each independent circumstance, yes. I'm saying it can happen, you're saying because it might not happen every time, it won't happen any time.

Cosmo: Practice teams tomorrow?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck miles kimball is the worst, they made me work 8 hours on my day off because I was sick on sunday. ****. doubt I can finish cleaning that back corner but there's definitely more room now. this weekend is going to own

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck miles kimball is the worst, they made me work 8 hours on my day off because I was sick on sunday. ****. doubt I can finish cleaning that back corner but there's definitely more room now. this weekend is going to own
Spikes, practice team at spikes den if we go?

Top Bottom