• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
so who wants to have a big smash tournament next year to start off the new year good?
If you wanna big tourny, we probably need to drive somewhere else lol.

As for tonight, UALR is having a school sponsored LAN party, and there's supposed to be Smash(brawl/melee) there as well as Unreal, WC3, CoD, etc. So, if you wanna feel better about yourself, you can always come own some newbs at Smash lol.

Vts

Smash Champion
If you wanna big tourny, we probably need to drive somewhere else lol.

As for tonight, UALR is having a school sponsored LAN party, and there's supposed to be Smash(brawl/melee) there as well as Unreal, WC3, CoD, etc. So, if you wanna feel better about yourself, you can always come own some newbs at Smash lol.
yeah i can get set ups but we need more popular area <looks are Memphis> hmmmm maybe

hmm going to hang out with reece (if he calls me back) but if not i'll go to UALR and see the hype/fail

Vts

Smash Champion
@VTS - Wanna go to Tobasco?

@Saber - You sir get a cookie for you WoW accomplishments. Just so you know, I injected the cookie with HIV beforehand.
yeah already have plans of going if it happens since date is pending but if it doesn't happen then we will go to tipped off 4 or w/e its called.

i may start playing wc3 out of boredom daoc is basicly going to be shut down in feb so need to find a new game.

pichuboy9

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrouchoMarxist
Ty
Fav Char: Hum,lets think about this....Lets say pichu....

Nite

Smash Champion
D3 <3

PSO <3

D3 will be awesome. We don't know how the game making system will be just yet, so I don't know if we can call it a MMO yet, but I think it is.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
The new expansion to WoW is amazing, if you liked WC3's story at all you should play it. Takes awhile to get to 80, but doing the quests and seeing all the cool stuff they've done to the game more than makes up for it. Lots of good storyline in it. Also the music is fantastic.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
still think darker than black is better >D
We're only like on the 6th episode of Darker than Black. It hasn't impressed me too much yet, but I'll still watch it all. As it is right now, it's pretty much people with powers fighting each other. We're all watching it together, so I can't watch it all in one giant block like you probably did Gurren Lagann.

@Noraa - Welcome! I don't think anyone's really smashing at the moment. Too much Thanksgiving going on.

Vts

Smash Champion
Are you busy all weekend VTS, or will there be time for Smash?
working on math now so maybe.

have you heard of exteel?

its fun free game that's fps with mechs has a leveling system type thing and it reminds me of armor core so in my book its good lol.

may get patrick to play wc 3 with me when i get it or SC idk yet daoc has now failed

Edit- brother got a capture card so now we can upload matches cus vcr and stuff

chamberlin

Smash Ace
hey anyone wanna visit DML on the 6th (this Saturday) i'm going to visit them anyone is welcome to come along we will leave around noon after lunch
Yayuz! And no getting fake sick this time!

Unless something crazy comes up in school I should be able to go. That's the weekend before finals for me. I only have one final though, so I think I should be good to go.

Top Bottom