• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
@VTS - Are we planning on going to TO4? Also, wanna Smash anytime this weekend? I really don't like to do it during the week, 'cause I work too much.

We should see if we can work out some sort of carpool thing if we're going to TO4.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
hello children. Forgot all about smashboards and smash bros in general. Whats new these days? Whats the next big game i can learn and crush you all in? lvl9 out

-Chad-

Slackerator
Teamwork is a skill =o

This is why Raymond fails

"CROUCH DOWN RAYMOND!!"
"what? *dies cause we can't help him for fear of blowing his **** head off*"

Vts

Smash Champion
hey chamber is STFU recruiting lol being a 2 person crew is lonely since well my crew member and i never hang out.

and btw Air is awesome but can't find Ah! my goddess dl's :(, you should watch black cat i'm also watching it right now, its ok needs little better plot.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
hey chamber is STFU recruiting lol being a 2 person crew is lonely since well my crew member and i never hang out.

and btw Air is awesome but can't find Ah! my goddess dl's :(, you should watch black cat i'm also watching it right now, its ok needs little better plot.
Did you watch all of Air?! I freaking love that show.

Welcome longnameguy!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
So someone give me an update! I have been watching some ssbm videos, and I'm itching to play. Have you guys all transfered to brawl, or does anyone still play melee. I'm currently in Conway going to UCA, so hit me up if you're ever around and wanna smash.

**** its been tooooooo long!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
No you don't... You let me down with your non-game-and-watch playing at the last Tri-weekly! :(:(:(

I'm gonna start playing other characters in tournies now. Gannondorf worked out pretty good last time, although he got so badly ***** by Nite. I didn't wanna play him anymore after that...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
No you don't... You let me down with your non-game-and-watch playing at the last Tri-weekly! :(:(:(

I'm gonna start playing other characters in tournies now. Gannondorf worked out pretty good last time, although he got so badly ***** by Nite. I didn't wanna play him anymore after that...
What you talking about chams, all I saw was Game and Watch. You blind or something ?:confused:

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Im here!!!! I went to fayetteville last weekend so i couldnt go. Had to go to the gf's formal... I need to get some friendlies in before I try and go to a Tri. I am very rusty because all i do is play DotA. You guys need to get into that **** man, it rocks hard.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
You should teach me, 'cause there's way to many items and other things in DotA, and I don't know which ones to use when. I haven't really seen any videos explaining that game either.

Vts

Smash Champion
i'll try but i suck at that game, better at sf and little fighter lol

clay we should have a halo party this weekend :psycho:

would be fun i could bring my xbox and everyone could play

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
You should teach me, 'cause there's way to many items and other things in DotA, and I don't know which ones to use when. I haven't really seen any videos explaining that game either.
Teaching is easy man. Not really how to videos out there, but there are forums with strategy guides and stuff. They tell u what skills to lvl up first, and what items are the best for each situation. Plus I have all that stuff memorized by now. We generally use skype to talk online. Skype>vent imo. Anytime u wanna learn, give me a ring and ill get u set up. Even if u just need a cookie cutter build or something like that.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Yes wine is amazing, hands down. Need to play this weekend for sure and I'd be down to play some time during the week maybe. Sarg you still at Beebe?

Vts

Smash Champion
boourns you go to same collage as my brother he drives their since he hated the his roommate in the dorms.

smash this weekend people ace said he would hang out and play so clay you need to come too!

the more the better chance of some good teams lol

Top Bottom