• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
ACE is back =P Anyone for some wed and thurs smash?????? I am off all next week to smash weekly!!!!
lol omg my lover is back on the boards :psycho:

man tomorrow around 1ish if thats cool with you?

ur place or mine? (btw need to grab my controller from chambers/reece both are not here lol)

lol 0 posts

i like that sig to bad stfu is no more...kind of

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I don't know how many of you know about this, but I'm telling you anyway. LA's hosting a big tournament at Laser Tag :O!

LasT 3

We got some Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, and I think Alabama going to this; not to mention your favorite awesome LA people. May 30th!

Vts

Smash Champion
I don't know how many of you know about this, but I'm telling you anyway. LA's hosting a big tournament at Laser Tag :O!

LasT 3

We got some Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, and I think Alabama going to this; not to mention your favorite awesome LA people. May 30th!
yeah sorry the only people who go oos are the melee people here lol.

maybe u should throw melee in their and i can promise to bring tv+wii/melee and few people but brawl doesn't go so hot here.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Ace is back! With yet another name on Smashboards... *shrugs* You should come with us this weekend if you can.

I'll have a lot more time next week 'cause of spring break. I'll actually be able to join you in these weekday Smashscapades for once.

Also, there's a Brawl tourny in Conway this weekend if anyone cares. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5119

I won't be going 'cause of Tri-weekly MELEE tourny.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah chamber got this random sig maker to make u an Ah! My Goddess sig.

sorry if it doesn't stand up to ur standards but he needed something to work on so i like to give requests to random people for sigs i don't need but others may need

Vts

Smash Champion
If you've never been, you can probably still imagine: Japan is one polite country. A level of politeness like that isn't just "there", it's earned, and it's earned through hard work and diligent instruction.

This is Kuukiyomi. It's a DSiWare game (so you download it to your DSi), and will be out this Spring in Japan for 500 Nintendo Points (or USD$5). As you can see, it teaches you manners. The kind of manners you would have learned from your mother if you'd listened to her instead of playing so many **** video games.

lol i need to get this game

and many other people need to get this so we can all go to japan and hang out there and be all nice and stuff and maybe get an asian ^^

and more people need to post ><

so who all is ready for spring break, i know i am. we need a ton of smash fests during it!

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
thought it was to remind him it was around 3 pm lol, i guess i'll just have to get another hour of smash in before u guys do ;)

might come over and chill around 3pm at chambs with future roommates ;)
Whenever is fine. I'm up watching Lost and about to fix some food. So yeah whenever you guys want. If you want to stay the night that's cool too I'll be off tomorrow. Just give me a call whenever you guys are ready.

loyolaumama

Smash Rookie
yes, we had 14 people. it was pretty good. we having a another tournament on the 14 of april, and we expecting about 20 to 30 people. My melee scale is rusty as hell, but i play alot of sf4 and i need some arcade stick. lol

loyolaumama

Smash Rookie
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009
Time: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Hendrix College, Mills Center, Mills A Lecture Room
Street: 1600 Washington Ave.
City/Town: Conway, AR
This will be a single and a double tournament.

Chamberlin, You should definitely come.

Vts

Smash Champion
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009
Time: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Hendrix College, Mills Center, Mills A Lecture Room
Street: 1600 Washington Ave.
City/Town: Conway, AR
This will be a single and a double tournament.

Chamberlin, You should definitely come.
yeah me and chamber plan on coming unless its during the tri-weekly for melee.

me and chamber are teaming also so who knows how well that will go lol.

i may also bring link along he plays brawl.

Vts

Smash Champion
you going to spend the night somewhere or drive home?

cus it ends at 8 so you can just come crash at my place or chambers i bet.\

there wont be any melee sadly just brawl

Vts

Smash Champion
Honestly I think i'm going to do the same, people need to learn that brawl is awful.

Oh hey VTS Halo 3 tourny at ASU tomorrow. Hopefully I'll win, lol.
so what ever happened to me and you starting up a halo team again lol.

gl you better win. (must pressure you , you do better under it <3)

yeah brawl is meh, but its a party game unlike melee, which is real life son!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I dunno lol, but I haven't played halo in months but honestly I don't think that anyone is gonna be better than me there anyways unless I am completely wrong. The only person that could beat me is a friend of mine that I invited and he's wayyyyyyyy better than me. Honestly I'd consider him semipro or pro at halo2. He does pretty much everything in that game. I'd definately put him at #1 in Arkansas at the moment.

Vts

Smash Champion
I dunno lol, but I haven't played halo in months but honestly I don't think that anyone is gonna be better than me there anyways unless I am completely wrong. The only person that could beat me is a friend of mine that I invited and he's wayyyyyyyy better than me. Honestly I'd consider him semipro or pro at halo2. He does pretty much everything in that game. I'd definately put him at #1 in Arkansas at the moment.
ooo i love challenges :).

i need to work on my skills again if i want to beat him lol.

to bad not very many people play h2 anymore :(

i'm about to pick up virtual on and play that non-stop.

game is just so fast and soo good.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
ooo i love challenges :).

i need to work on my skills again if i want to beat him lol.

to bad not very many people play h2 anymore :(

i'm about to pick up virtual on and play that non-stop.

game is just so fast and soo good.
Oh snap vts you just got called out. I want to see you two go at it in some (halo 2 not saber his friend) since you are the shiz vts I want you guys to record it pls.

Top Bottom