• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys just passing through. In the most straight possible way i miss all you guys, we need to get together and melee sometime. Are the INN things still going on? If the stars align right i might be able to go sometime! Im sure im pretty terrible at either one by now so it will be good times owning lvl9 whenever i do play. -later-
:( the good old days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR1nUuXTE1o

cellton

Smash Cadet
we might start having weekly smash party in cabot/little rock area as soon as school is over.

but today was at cabot and it was fun for a bit.

everyone sucked but me lol.

but if u like melee we go to memphis every 3 weeks to play and i drive 90% of the time and i don't mind taking people but might charge u like a little money for gas (like 10 max but mostly just 5 is good enough)

but brawl stuff is mostly conway

I'm down for smash parties in the cabot and lr area. I will be done with school in a few weeks and i will have alot of free time...

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
We do anything you bring.

And I always bring GH/RB, so some people play that.
Sweet I'm all about some guitar hero or rock band if i'm playing guitar or bass lol. I would most definitely come by and play some time, maybe even some melee if I'm provoked enough :embarrass. Also I know many here might not care.....but you know me, I'll post anyways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EL0MLz7h7Y&feature=channel_page

Maybe some of you guys that are con brawl will change your minds alittle bit. Well either way the vid is pretty sexy.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Also, is anyody up for playing brawl online right now? I know it's laggy as hell but I just got a Wii and I want to play with someone......anyone. pm me if you want to play.

Vts

Smash Champion
guess once i find i place to host it i'll ask what games ppl want cus might just make it brawl/melee brawl day 1 and melee day 2 unless its really big then pools for both games day 1 then bracket day 2 and friendly/crews

but kind of busy with school and finding a job right now so once done with those 2 i'll start looking again.

it most likely be in LR area

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Sounds good...Finishing off school myself. I can come to pretty much any tournament in Arkansas this summer.

cellton

Smash Cadet
I am officially done with school for the summer!!!! So i got about 5 people (including me) from my area that play both melee and brawl alot. Only like 2 of us are very competive about it. So if we get some tournament or just a smashfest we will be there. I might even come to some memphis ones.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
the math and science school (asmsa) has been playing melee for years, but brawl kind of killed the community. anyway, there are still a few of us who would be interested in going to a little rock area tourney should it occur. none of us have been playing all that long, but we're not terrible. idk when i/we could go to a smashfest though.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Luckily, we've killed the brawl community here at ASMSA as effectively as it killed us....as in Arbustos is the only one with a wii. :D

Vts

Smash Champion
well i'll make a ghetto one from best to last

1.Chamberlin - Little Rock
2/3. Ace - Jacksonville
3/2. G.vice - No mans land
4/5. Saber - Also no lands just north
6/5/4. VTS- Cabot soon LR
6/5. Altus - NLR
7. Seif - LR
8. Soma -Cabot

vice and ace haven't played in a year so idk who is better so giving it to ace since he won last time.

idk who is better now me or saber but since last time saber won giving it to him.

me and altus go back and forth but he hasn't beat saber.

1, 6, and soon me are going to live under the same roof in RL

seif doesn't really play anymore though he said he might start playing again

Vts

Smash Champion
Lol at no mans land

Now that Gvice has gotten so good, Arkansas's really gotten a power boost. Now if only Shogun and Anden still played...
Anden is in the army now lol.

think he is over seas right now haven't talked to him in forever.

but yeah we have 3 power hitters

and 2-3 people who might take 3-4 stock (me lol)

and 1-2 that would take 1-3 stock.

chamber want to hang later or got school?

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the information. I myself live in Arkadelphia/Hot Springs, while Arbustos lives in Hot Springs. I at least have somewhat constant access to Little Rock, so I can come to any tourny pretty much any time.

Also, Chamberlain, do you have any videos of your matches on the tubes or off of them? You were in the crew battle during April, but I can't seem to find any vids of you actually playing.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Yeah, most of the stuff I go to is in Memphis, and they don't post many matches... At all. **points his finger at Iori**

@VTS - About hanging out, I'll be busy with school till like Thursday afternoon. Sad sad times.

Vts

Smash Champion
Yeah, most of the stuff I go to is in Memphis, and they don't post many matches... At all. **points his finger at Iori**

@VTS - About hanging out, I'll be busy with school till like Thursday afternoon. Sad sad times.

what time you done on thrusday cus thats my last day.

and what time you done with work on friday cus we leaving asap.

hoping to leave like 2ish so we get there around 5ish if we stop for a snack.

trying to get there as early as possible so we can play chads card game and friendlies.

and before we leave i'm going to get all my friendlies with g.vice so he has more chance to play other ppl

and/or finish them up on sunday.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

For the last time I use it for my combo vid :ohwell: shouldn't have to post this everytime. Geez you know that when I tell you and if you mean the crew thing I don't have that and stuff like finals I can care less about since It is me winning. (with characters that are so-so) I don't want everyone to know that zelda and dk has one a tourny and ness third. Other than that don't point the finger at me, and if you do I will ignore you.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
You can post the vids and still make your combo vid... But then I guess you're ignoring this post so...

**continues to point finger at Iori** How about the videos you aren't in at all? Your combo vid apparently spans everyone.

Vts

Smash Champion
i hear that a voodoo man once cursed sean connery so that as long as he is in africa he will not die.

:D

but one serious note i need to get my gas changed and we are leaving early friday.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I want to come around and see what you guys do. But alas i'm stuck in mag-town. Maybe I'll catch the next one. Oh well........rock band here I come!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
well i'll make a ghetto one from best to last

1.Chamberlin - Little Rock
2/3. Ace - Jacksonville
3/2. G.vice - No mans land
4/5. Saber - Also no lands just north
6/5/4. VTS- Cabot soon LR
6/5. Altus - NLR
7. Seif - LR
8. Soma -Cabot

vice and ace haven't played in a year so idk who is better so giving it to ace since he won last time.

idk who is better now me or saber but since last time saber won giving it to him.

me and altus go back and forth but he hasn't beat saber.

1, 6, and soon me are going to live under the same roof in RL

seif doesn't really play anymore though he said he might start playing again
If only I had people to play here...If only.

Chamber are you doing anything on Tues/Weds/Thurs? Those are my days off work, thinking about coming up and staying a few days next week.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Lvl 9 thinks he should be on that list of smashers in Arkansas. I want to get back into it. Wich one is everyone playing now. So i can start practicing.!!!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone doing anything memorial day weekend? I'm off Friday-Monday and I was thinking about either going somewhere or having a smash get together at my house during that time. Any thoughts?

Nevermind, saw e-52 is on that weekend, maybe some other time.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there. I'll prolly bring computer for L4D fun times too. Might stay a few days.

We should just have a bi-weekly for those who don't go to E-52, that would be nice.

P.S. Tell Jack to get me some good **** and i'll repay him when I come. That stuff he had last triweekly I went to was amazing.

Top Bottom