• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

-Chad-

Slackerator
I still have to work that weekend though, which is the reason I can't go to E52.

But hopefully I can just work through rush and get out of work fast.

Iori will probably be here too.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
It's full of awesomeness! That stuff is hard to do in brawl trust me! Lol, and um, I dunno, I guess whenever I have a free weekend that happens to be on the same weekend as a tri-weekly.

Vts

Smash Champion
Chamber is a big meanie

he doesn't want me to get better :(, he is always holding me back!!!!

its true ask him

best watch it also he may try this on you also.

he just wants to be the best and not share the love

inside joke

S

steeledragon25

Hey, I'm new here, but not to Brawl. I live in Little Rock and have heard about a tourney coming here on June 6th, does anybody know anything about this?

btw,
Jared
Ike

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Jared, I don't know about Brawl, being a melee player myself, but VTS was planning on setting up a smash tourny at some point during the summer. He was putting off the planning until he's out of school. So anything new VTS?

Vts

Smash Champion
Jared, I don't know about Brawl, being a melee player myself, but VTS was planning on setting up a smash tourny at some point during the summer. He was putting off the planning until he's out of school. So anything new VTS?

Yeah i got a place to host it in jacksonville guy is pretty cool but we would have to bring tv's and stuff might go talk to him again tonight or stop by there.

plans are for it to be in june or july.

but stage 2 game place i use to host tournaments it opening another store in little rock during September so plan on having a tournament for like 3-4 games there for grand opening or more of a pay $5 and play with friends get together and order some pizza and stuff.

o my tournament will be both games so i should have enough people come for both to make it good.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
well i'll make a ghetto one from best to last

1.Chamberlin - Little Rock
2/3. Ace - Jacksonville
3/2. G.vice - No mans land
4/5. Saber - Also no lands just north
6/5/4. VTS- Cabot soon LR
6/5. Altus - NLR
7. Seif - LR
8. Soma -Cabot

I really hope you are talking about melee...

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
well i'll make a ghetto one from best to last

1.Chamberlin - Little Rock
2/3. Ace - Jacksonville
3/2. G.vice - No mans land
4/5. Saber - Also no lands just north
6/5/4. VTS- Cabot soon LR
6/5. Altus - NLR
7. Seif - LR
8. Soma -Cabot

I really hope you are talking about melee...
Is is the list of best players in Arkansas for melee?

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Yes Shogun.

And one of the reasons I really want a tournament to occur is so that ASMSA students can be placed on the power rankings of Arkansas. If I beat enough of you guys at the tournament then I can get myself pretty high ranked on the melee power rankings.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Chams - you better be at the Inn coming up soon. And where the hell is lvl9? :(
Oh im still here. Just been away for a while. I got married :dizzy: and all that jazz so ive been pretty busy.
VTS im coming to the next tourney you have. I gotta get my name back as # 4 on those rankings! You prople have forgotten about the LVL9.
I will make you ALL remember my name and why they gave it to me! muahahah:chuckle:

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
:D Hmmmm....I think I'll play some matches at the tournament and see if you really recover like a lvl9 computer before challenging you to any money matches. :D

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
:D Hmmmm....I think I'll play some matches at the tournament and see if you really recover like a lvl9 computer before challenging you to any money matches. :D
Oh snap someone just got cold feets, come on it is better to not know what you are up against. Take if form me the lovable rooster if it is just right sleep in that mutho fukura

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
hell yeah I got cold feet. The only way I've ever determined my level of playing is going against nonpros and watching pro vids. From what I've seen I stand a good chance against the best of you, but that might just be my large ego, I can't be sure...so for now I'm going to walk softly. :D

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
i may need to money match my way to dinner ( /wrists at being poor)

then again, i've only been playing for a year and a half against some mostly questionable talent...

might prove difficult >.>

Vts

Smash Champion
i may need to money match my way to dinner ( /wrists at being poor)

then again, i've only been playing for a year and a half against some mostly questionable talent...

might prove difficult >.>
so have i and i do pretty good at tournaments.

i'm getting better goes to these tournaments 2h away every 3 weeks

hey chamber its the tri-weekly this weekend and insomnia is weekend after.

idk if i can make insomnia but i'm going to tri-weekly.

btw crew names should be "We Suck" :D

if anyone wants to play during the week just post and i'll try to play

Vts

Smash Champion
Is there a thread for INNsomnia?
i'm not sure all i know is that chad said it was weekend after tri-weekly.

so might go into tri-weekly thread and ask them cus they seem to know more info than i do.

o i played munchkins and its fun you would like it.

working on my magic deck soon got to order like 10-12 cards.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
hell yeah I got cold feet. The only way I've ever determined my level of playing is going against nonpros and watching pro vids. From what I've seen I stand a good chance against the best of you, but that might just be my large ego, I can't be sure...so for now I'm going to walk softly. :D
You can probably beat me, but I am not sure about anyone else. See sig.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
From watching some vids you made in 2007 I can see what you mean. But hopefully you've gotten better in the past 2 years.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Yeah I saw some of those more of those recent matches but he was usually playing link and I don't take link very seriously.

Do you have any recent captain falcon vids and if you do can you point me in the right direction?

Top Bottom