• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
basicly he is so beastly with captain falcon viperboy had to talk trash to NES noob during there 2nd match lol.

i forget what he said but it was along the lines of "your falcon is so bad all you do is textbook falcon combos and play style"

and viperboy lost lol.

NES so beast he has only been playing for like a year and 1/2 and can get top 10 is most tournaments.

now thats beast

i get like top 32 if i'm lucky lol

but i'm so beast i took him to 3rd round after like 10 tournaments lol <3 raptor

Handorin

Smash Hero
basicly he is so beastly with captain falcon viperboy had to talk trash to NES noob during there 2nd match lol.

i forget what he said but it was along the lines of "your falcon is so bad all you do is textbook falcon combos and play style"

and viperboy lost lol.

NES so beast he has only been playing for like a year and 1/2 and can get top 10 is most tournaments.

now thats beast

i get like top 32 if i'm lucky lol

but i'm so beast i took him to 3rd round after like 10 tournaments lol <3 raptor
Get out, you didnt even go to that tournament. >_>

Viperboy told me and Jack that he has the least impressive Falcon ever and that he needs to stop watching youtube videos and learn his own combos (not being textbook) (He doesnt watch vids). However, viper did say he was very good at the game and knew what he was doing.

Vts

Smash Champion

Viperboy told me and Jack that he has the least impressive Falcon ever and that he needs to stop watching youtube videos and learn his own combos (not being textbook) (He doesnt watch vids). However, viper did say he was very good at the game and knew what he was doing.

shh the raptor is always lurking for prey

and i'm its next prey for melty blood :D

o btw hand are you going to genesis? and if so u going for all 3 days or just 2 days?

cus me and chamber are going to book flights soon and try to get on same plane and we both wanted to know if DML and anyone else wanted to book the same time.

also wanted to know about the rooming since there is a hotel that's $60 a night and near the place but u have to say for genesis and wanted to know if you, me, chamber, chad, ihsb, hyper, and anyone else u know that is going wanted to split the room cost and stuff.

post asap!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I posted this in the other thread.

But yes, I am going. Maybe we could have a planning party at the next tri? >_>

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

He did say textbook to me in a later conversation. But that is neither here nor there.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
If you look at the face in the signature and the avatar they both have the same ****** expression. Don't deny it!

edit= She was still a tard even when she was out of the coma and had probably less common sense than Ushio. *gasp*

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
so....Vts, another question/questions about the tournament.... Since Genesis is July 10-12, were you planning on having it right before or right after Genesis?

Also, are you going to put it on the tournament listings any time soon?

Vts

Smash Champion
so....Vts, another question/questions about the tournament.... Since Genesis is July 10-12, were you planning on having it right before or right after Genesis?

Also, are you going to put it on the tournament listings any time soon?
well its now going to be in aug so it doesn't clash with genesis since.

its going to be aug 1st so the first saturday and its going to be melee and brawl.

i'll post the rest of the details later.

just so many tournaments in june/july i'm going to and didn't really see an open weekend.

Vts

Smash Champion
You have to believe in me who believes in you.
i believe in NES noob cus he doesn't believe in himself and he will piece the skies with his raptor rawr!!!!!

also a smash fest next weekend in cabot my friend is having it at his house on sunday idk how long it will last. last time if was 2-3 hours but afterwords we can come back to my house and play more. (and pool/ping pong), but its next sunday

:psycho:

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I have 2 tvs but one of them is way to big for me to move and the other has no sound. It is the no sound one that is the one I'm wondering about....do you guys care? Or is it not even worth me bringing it?

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I have 2 tvs but one of them is way to big for me to move and the other has no sound. It is the no sound one that is the one I'm wondering about....do you guys care? Or is it not even worth me bringing it?

u wanna come to tri-weekly with me chamber and altus?

we are leaving tomorrow around 6ish maybe 7ish at night.

my number is 501-743-9497 call me or text me like after noon (so i'll be awake)

if u wanna go, may charge for gas like $4-$5 but thats all and the tournament is $5 entry and $2 door fee

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

u wanna come to tri-weekly with me chamber and altus?

we are leaving tomorrow around 6ish maybe 7ish at night.

my number is 501-743-9497 call me or text me like after noon (so i'll be awake)

if u wanna go, may charge for gas like $4-$5 but thats all and the tournament is $5 entry and $2 door fee

Vts you gotta see this lol I kinda had the same thoughts on it to <.< oh and by the way how much did you pay for yours
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y&feature=channel

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Vts, I was wondering if at your tourny you were going to make any modifications to the SBR Rule List?

Mainly because I recommend moving Rainbow Cruise to counterpick and banning the Mushroom Kingdoms.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think Rainbow Cruise is generally CP.

But MK2 is too good and shouldn't be banned.

cellton

Smash Cadet
Soo when is the soonest tourny/fest going to be in the arkansas area?? If there is one planned or anything?

I remember the last smashfest i was at (only been to 2). It was like 3 years ago, back when anden still played. He invited like 5 of us over to his place in jacksonville and ended up beating most of us with random character choices....lol good times....

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
I haven't posted before. But I will be showing up for VTS's Jacksonville, AR tournament in August.
I am part of the ASMSA smash community (at least till I graduated with the Hare and arbustos this year).
have a couple of other friends besides Arbustos and the Hare who said that they wanted to show as well. I am getting in contact with my falco playing friend to tell him where and when the tourny will be. Arbustos is in contact with the fox playing friend who said that he could make it. I still need to contact my Ganondorf friend who said before graduation to contact him with the tourny dates when it is finalized. The falco and fox player will be able to make it. But I am not sure about the Ganon.

So in all there will probably be 6 ASMSA smashers at the tourny, and maybe 7. That isn't counting juniors (going into senior year) who might be showing up to gain experience because the juniors all suck right now.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I haven't posted before. But I will be showing up for VTS's Jacksonville, AR tournament in August.
I am part of the ASMSA smash community (at least till I graduated with the Hare and arbustos this year).
have a couple of other friends besides Arbustos and the Hare who said that they wanted to show as well. I am getting in contact with my falco playing friend to tell him where and when the tourny will be. Arbustos is in contact with the fox playing friend who said that he could make it. I still need to contact my Ganondorf friend who said before graduation to contact him with the tourny dates when it is finalized. The falco and fox player will be able to make it. But I am not sure about the Ganon.

So in all there will probably be 6 ASMSA smashers at the tourny, and maybe 7. That isn't counting juniors (going into senior year) who might be showing up to gain experience because the juniors all suck right now.
yet again this is the second incident where I see you guys post unnecessary info. You could've said I will try to bring other and that is it. Nice to meet you tho XD, and if you say anything vts I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Vts

Smash Champion
Is this brawl or melee and are there going to be teams?
both and i'll make a thread soon.

the place is very big and guy is friend of mine so its all good.

but we will need tvs and set ups so first 8-16 people to bring them get door fee gone so u don't have to pay $5 but instead help out me by bringing stuff.

trying to make it the biggest tournament possible so tell your friends and mark it on your calender and if need be i'll make it 2 days.

edit- o btw there will also be smash n64 and i'll be doing a package deal where u enter all events for cheaper. this also allows more people in and an event.

brawl people from TN entered melee since melee people enter brawl so maybe you guys will do the same for a better time. :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Well this is vts being lazy and posting at chamberlins house.

anyone want like a smash get together say the 27th or july 4th?

cus might just have a smash party somewhere and maybe door fee and have crew battles and other stuff for fun, order some pizza and have a gay time...i mean happy time....yeah :psycho:

man i'm making chamber look homo.

w/e

but have like more of a meet new people and try to get better or something.

just post if that sounds like a good idea or if you have date u want to have it BTW it can't be july 9-13 since we are going to genesis.

Top Bottom