• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Well this is vts being lazy and posting at chamberlins house.

anyone want like a smash get together say the 27th or july 4th?

cus might just have a smash party somewhere and maybe door fee and have crew battles and other stuff for fun, order some pizza and have a gay time...i mean happy time....yeah :psycho:

man i'm making chamber look homo.

w/e

but have like more of a meet new people and try to get better or something.

just post if that sounds like a good idea or if you have date u want to have it BTW it can't be july 9-13 since we are going to genesis.
Gamegalaxy is the 27th. you want to go to that don't you? ;)

cellton

Smash Cadet
Well this is vts being lazy and posting at chamberlins house.

anyone want like a smash get together say the 27th or july 4th?

cus might just have a smash party somewhere and maybe door fee and have crew battles and other stuff for fun, order some pizza and have a gay time...i mean happy time....yeah :psycho:

man i'm making chamber look homo.

w/e

but have like more of a meet new people and try to get better or something.

just post if that sounds like a good idea or if you have date u want to have it BTW it can't be july 9-13 since we are going to genesis.

Yeah I would def be down to have a smash party. I would just need to know about a week ahead of time, so i can be sure to get work off and stuff. The only day I couldnt do anything would be july 4th ( got a race that day).

Hey VTS, would u want to try and get together this sunday and play some? I would like to get some practice with someone besides the only other guy i know who plays...

Vts

Smash Champion
The TN thing like the one you went to last time.
o thought that was called Ko's Monthlies lol. hey this time we will beat another rail shooter at the arcade or better yet me you and 2 other to beat gauntlet lol.

Yeah I would def be down to have a smash party. I would just need to know about a week ahead of time, so i can be sure to get work off and stuff. The only day I couldnt do anything would be july 4th ( got a race that day).

Hey VTS, would u want to try and get together this sunday and play some? I would like to get some practice with someone besides the only other guy i know who plays...
sunday sounds good unless best buy tells me other wise lol.

still waiting for that call ><

cellton

Smash Cadet
You trying to get a job at best buy or something?? lol. But yeah man. Um just let know if you want to and can before like saturday. I can drive up to Cabot or where ever we are gonna play no prob.

Vts

Smash Champion
You trying to get a job at best buy or something?? lol. But yeah man. Um just let know if you want to and can before like saturday. I can drive up to Cabot or where ever we are gonna play no prob.
yeah did my drug test for them and everything just waiting for them to get the results and back ground check for me cus they said they need more people :)

i can play any day you want to play melee or brawl but i'm not to good at brawl since i play melee mainly.

think sunday is my friends little smash party so i don't think he will mind if few people come with me. they are terrible.

cellton

Smash Cadet
I would want to mainly play melee, i'm still rusty and need someone to train with lol. Sunday is the only good day i got open, with this weeks work schedule.

If sunday goes good and stuff, i will probably want to come over more often and play. I wanna get good again. Someone should inspire me like Anden did. lol.

Vts

Smash Champion
Cabot and LR are about the same drive for me, so where ever is cool! I would enjoy an activity to take out my anger for melee with. lol
should be fine my house on sunday at reeces right now and talked to him and michael and he said i'll be starting work like instantly.
All I hear is johns! You should only have <3 in your soul for Melee.

And who is Spiritdragon?
lol our team for genesis should be ah! my yoko :).

i'll post either friday or saturday if i can or can't cus of work.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
should be fine my house on sunday at reeces right now and talked to him and michael and he said i'll be starting work like instantly.

lol our team for genesis should be ah! my yoko :).

i'll post either friday or saturday if i can or can't cus of work.
3 more days guys I was thinking saturday we can do a who wants to play melee with iori day. I would also love to challenge anyone in ddr. Of course there will be cake for all who show up if I can get my go to guy to come. XD I was also hoping tuesday we could go to the zoo, If anyone was interested. hooray for socks :)

ps sorry vts this has nothing to do with your post <.<

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I'll emerge from my hovel to give it a shot.

Apparently a Little Rock game con has popped out of nowhere. http://littlerockgamecon.com/

Check it out. This thing looks small, but it's nice to see something like this that isn't hundreds of miles away.

-edit- Also, I gotta say, VTS, you have a helluva cool avy.

Vts

Smash Champion
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I'll emerge from my hovel to give it a shot.

Apparently a Little Rock game con has popped out of nowhere. http://littlerockgamecon.com/

Check it out. This thing looks small, but it's nice to see something like this that isn't hundreds of miles away.

-edit- Also, I gotta say, VTS, you have a helluva cool avy.
thanks

yeah going in tomorrow noon to 7 for more training and find out when or if i work sunday or tomorrow i'll post and what not.

cellton

Smash Cadet
Yeah i get off tomorrow at 3 pm so smash at my place at 4 pm.

29 glen eagle dr cabot, arkansas 72023.

see you guys then :)

edit- if you need my number 501-743-9497

Sweet deals! I will txt or call u when im heading that way tomorow.
number is 501-206-1403.

Who might all be there?

chamberlin

Smash Ace

me Chamberlin and maybe other people.

clay u should bring seif if u can :) or anyone else who wants to come.

but we will order pizza and i got drinks here and we can chill bro
I think I'm gonna have lunch and maybe see a movie with my Dad early in the afternoon. I may be late, but I think I'll still be able to come at some point.

*edit* NM, they changed it to a dinner... So now I'll be much later if not at all. :(

Vts

Smash Champion
I think I'm gonna have lunch and maybe see a movie with my Dad early in the afternoon. I may be late, but I think I'll still be able to come at some point.

*edit* NM, they changed it to a dinner... So now I'll be much later if not at all. :(

kk if u want to stop by at night or w/e its cool.

i got monday and tuesday off so its all good if u wanna hang on those days.

o and we are going to KO's tournament right?

cus i may drive since idk if i have sunday work.

edit-smash fest my house july 3rd for my b-day party :)

Vts

Smash Champion
Yo. It was cool meeting all you guys last night. Had some fun times.

If I was to go to KO's with you guys when would we leave and get back??
think we would leave friday night and get back either sunday morning or sunday afternoon i need to find out if i work sunday before i post anymore real details.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Everyone I know from there would have graduated by now, considering I was a freshmen there 3 years ago... also there wasn't really a smash scene at all back then anyway.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sweet, some of my other friends are going to UALR next year too. Two of them actually play on a pro level. We all come from ASMSA(Arkansas School for Math and Science). While there, we played for hours every day and tried to gain pro skills. But, I am a little rusty since I have had no one to play melee with in 3 months while, my other friends in hot springs just keep getting better and better. Just wait, ASMSA will show some ownership in this next tourney.

oh, and thanks for the invite. We will defiantly come.

Top Bottom